Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: tommys mansion
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
NickY
tommy vercettis mansion is actually the same one as scarfaces same securtiy network and i think the is a cupborad of guns all the same as scarface
Pecnut
Bien observé. Although we've thought that for years.
tvtim
QUOTE(Pecnut @ Nov 12 2005, 02:07 PM) [snapback]992038[/snapback]

Yeah, as a matter of fact after learning that I bought scarface and I must say there are many similarities. if you listen all of the songs on GTA 3's flashback are from that movie (that was semi-unrelated). But the yeah, the ending of the game is also close to the ending of scarface with on huge ass difference (tommy lives).
Pecnut
QUOTE(tvtim @ Nov 13 2005, 09:35 AM) [snapback]992829[/snapback]

QUOTE(Pecnut @ Nov 12 2005, 02:07 PM) [snapback]992038[/snapback]

Yeah, as a matter of fact after learning that I bought scarface and I must say there are many similarities. if you listen all of the songs on GTA 3's flashback are from that movie (that was semi-unrelated). But the yeah, the ending of the game is also close to the ending of scarface with on huge ass difference (tommy lives).

It's worth getting out films and TV programmes that the games are based on, just to see the similarities. I saw Miami Vice the other day, for example. Lance has been essentially cloned.
Woozi
every gta is based on a movie or real life take GTA: San Andreas is based on compton like how it was back in the days
BIG FUCKING SPIDER
no gta sanandreas is based on l.a san fransico and las vagas.but ganton was based on compton
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.