Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mods and cars
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Neon™
If you play VC on the computer chances are you have some aftermarket stuff like mods, game changes, or cars. If you do, and I realize a lot of people don't, but if you happen to, post your list here. Im doing this to get an idea of the popular mods for vice city.
Pecnut
Well there's GTA: Liberty City
TommyVercettiPizza
I tried downloading a mod once, can't remember where it was from, it MAY have been gtaplanet or soemthing, but it had a virus so i had to reinstall my system because of it sad.gif So could people post mods they have, and also say where they got them from [reputable sites] and if they recommend others to get it, cos im really cautious about downloading now, as you can imagine.
felneymike
Back when VCMM existed i liked using the Morris/Austin/Rover Mini (was too big and rolled over easily though, plus its handling was crappy whereas the real one has amazing handling), the 6 wheeler patriot, Black Chevy Impala and the "Taxi Taxi", a taxi based on the taxi in the french movie Taxi...XD. A peugeout 406 with spoilers and side skirts if i remember right. I didnt like using mods of modern cars (except the 406, for taxi missions cause it was more fun to drive), because they ruined the 80's feel, so i only used ones from before that time
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.