Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mods and cars Forums > GTA4.TV/ Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
If you play VC on the computer chances are you have some aftermarket stuff like mods, game changes, or cars. If you do, and I realize a lot of people don't, but if you happen to, post your list here. Im doing this to get an idea of the popular mods for vice city.
Well there's GTA: Liberty City
I tried downloading a mod once, can't remember where it was from, it MAY have been gtaplanet or soemthing, but it had a virus so i had to reinstall my system because of it sad.gif So could people post mods they have, and also say where they got them from [reputable sites] and if they recommend others to get it, cos im really cautious about downloading now, as you can imagine.
Back when VCMM existed i liked using the Morris/Austin/Rover Mini (was too big and rolled over easily though, plus its handling was crappy whereas the real one has amazing handling), the 6 wheeler patriot, Black Chevy Impala and the "Taxi Taxi", a taxi based on the taxi in the french movie Taxi...XD. A peugeout 406 with spoilers and side skirts if i remember right. I didnt like using mods of modern cars (except the 406, for taxi missions cause it was more fun to drive), because they ruined the 80's feel, so i only used ones from before that time
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.