Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's your favourite sport
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
Pages: 1, 2
GTA Will Live Forever
What's your favourite sport and the best player in your favourite sport...
skinheadonthembta
Football (proper football), and the best player is Steven Gerrard.
GTA Will Live Forever
QUOTE(skinheadonthembta @ Oct 31 2005, 02:05 PM) [snapback]978869[/snapback]

Football (proper football), and the best player is Steven Gerrard.

i think the best player is ronaldinho...even if steven gerrard is gonna win the golden ball...
Toge
Ice hockey, Wayne Gretzky.
GTA Will Live Forever
QUOTE(Wigga @ Oct 31 2005, 03:33 PM) [snapback]978908[/snapback]

Wayne Gretzky.

he's surely he best thumbup.gif
GSF_Hustla
American football (I dont see how it wouldnt be proper, they can share a name), and theres many good players. I cant really name one.
House
Rugby League..I have too many favourite players.
Marriner
AFL, Hvae too many players to pick form
House
that's because any one can get into pro AFL, if you really think about it.
NTC187
These are my 4 favourite most favourite sports:

Rugby League: Clinton Toopi, Stacey Jones, Sonny Bill Williams

American Football: Donovan McNabb, Santana Moss, Dwight Freeney

Basketball: Ben Wallace, Tayshaun Prince

Cricket: Daniel Vettori

kaftka
Rugby: Tana Umaga, Richie McCaw, Ali Williams (never used to like him though)

Rugby League: STACEY!!!

Cricket: Daniel Vettori, Jacob Oram (a wee while ago) and captain fantastic Steven Flemming.

Golf: Michael Campbell (you fucking champion!)

Football (soccer): Ryan Nelsen

Ahem
stofke
football ( Anderlecht) =Best Team Of Belgium !! biggrin.gif
ride_bmx
BMX, and my favs are morgan wade, and wallis (though he isnt the best he is heaps nice and very cool)
House
QUOTE(kaftka @ Nov 1 2005, 09:33 PM) [snapback]980405[/snapback]

Rugby: Tana Umaga, Richie McCaw, Ali Williams (never used to like him though)

Rugby League: STACEY!!!

Cricket: Daniel Vettori, Jacob Oram (a wee while ago) and captain fantastic Steven Flemming.

Golf: Michael Campbell (you fucking champion!)

Football (soccer): Ryan Nelsen

Ahem

Stacey Jones? or do you mean a player named Stacye like in womens rugby league?

Well, I've heard rumours Benji Marshall is trying to convince his out of retirement.
Jester
Football.
shibby
football(soccer) what else liverpool rocks
sorry about your 3-0 defeat stofke
sKaM
American football my favorite team is the redskins and my favorite player is Clinton Portis.

F1 racing if you call it a sport is my 2nd fav. I like Kimi and Juan Pablo and mclaren mercedes
jt_money
football/soccer, whatever we are calling it. Don't really have a favorite player, I only play, don't watch.
scarface1616
Baseball and to many people to pick from.
conFUSED
Well soccer is my favorite sport to play. I dont really watch any sports but if i had to pick, it would be baseball.
Miami13
NFL Football

Favorite Team: Miami Dolphins
Greatest Player to EVER play the Game: Dan Marino
skinheadonthembta
QUOTE(stofke @ Nov 1 2005, 10:39 AM) [snapback]980413[/snapback]

football ( Anderlecht) =Best Team Of Belgium !! biggrin.gif

We hammered you today, 3-0 to the reds.
NTC187
QUOTE(Miami13 @ Nov 2 2005, 12:12 AM) [snapback]981104[/snapback]

NFL Football

pfffffffttttttt... lol. Seriously though, on the topic of Dan Marino = GOAT, Peyton Manning is giving him one hell of a run for his money, 28,000 pass yards Peyton has in only 8 seasons, he's only had one season where he has thrown under 4,000 yards, and that was when he threw 3,000 in his first year I think it was, beat Marinos 48 yard TD's in a season record too tongue.gif
Skillz
QUOTE(Miami13 @ Nov 1 2005, 07:12 PM) [snapback]981104[/snapback]

NFL Football

laugh.gif

It's funny, because you're from Maine and all. Damn that's really up north.
I taught Sebastien all he knows
Le parkour, sebastien foucan.
Zacko
Football and Thierry Henry even though he plays for Arsenal he has some fucking skill.
Rocka91
Basketball is cool I guess, and there's too many players to choose from.

(Why hasn't this topic been made b4?!)
Pieface
Cricket
Fav Team: Lancashire Lightening
Fav Player: Andrew(Freddie) Flintoff

Football
Fav Team: Man UTD
Fav Player: Either Ruud Van Nistlerooy or Edwin Van Der Saar
Screw Loose
American Football

Tedy Bruschi
Takedown
Football - and the best player is Frank Lampard
ben healy
(English) Football.
Mr.Whatever
Hocky, although i never played it, cuase it's impossible to play it here, but i like to watch how they smash each other faces while sliding from side to side, it's like watching old people on ice...
My fev player i dunno, Mike Peca i guess, i like the Buff team, not realy a player, of course jarmir jager is the best.
Adidasbballin
My favorite sport is Soccer, AKA The Real Football.
gawjiz
cricket, aamir khan in lagaan
damn i love that movie
blinkdude182
My fav sport is the king. That is football. What we (americans) call soccer.
Well the best player for me is Ronaldinho definitely, but I also admire Ewerthon. Both are brasilian.
Lets see...my all time fav player is Pele, he's the king of football.
Now the worst player i've seen will have to be Maradonna. Shit dude, you had everything, you had talent, you were a great player; but you fucked u your life with cocaine.
My fav team is Emelec (south american team), the Ecuador national team. And well, we all know America is just "introducing" to football, but my fav MLS team is Dallas Burn.
Mc Ice
QUOTE(*** OG LoC *** @ Nov 10 2005, 10:03 PM) [snapback]991046[/snapback]

Football (the real one)- San francisco 49ers, the best player is Joe Montana(best player in football history)

Soccer- San Jose Earthquakes, the best player in the soccer world is Landon Donavon, if i had to pick a team from FA Priemier League, it would be Birmingham City, and the best player is Mikael Forssell

Baseball- San Francisco Giants, the best player in baseball would probaby be Willie Mays

*Yawns*
stofke
QUOTE(shibby @ Nov 1 2005, 11:24 PM) [snapback]980934[/snapback]

football(soccer) what else liverpool rocks
sorry about your 3-0 defeat stofke

its ok tongue.gif
we have a good team but....
we have to play more as a team
remember in 2000 or 2001...
then the made the 2nd round of the CL
that was a team
Mc Ice
QUOTE(*** OG LoC *** @ Nov 11 2005, 01:33 PM) [snapback]991479[/snapback]

QUOTE(Mc Ice @ Nov 11 2005, 12:29 AM) [snapback]991090[/snapback]

QUOTE(*** OG LoC *** @ Nov 10 2005, 10:03 PM) [snapback]991046[/snapback]

Football (the real one)- San francisco 49ers, the best player is Joe Montana(best player in football history)

Soccer- San Jose Earthquakes, the best player in the soccer world is Landon Donavon, if i had to pick a team from FA Priemier League, it would be Birmingham City, and the best player is Mikael Forssell

Baseball- San Francisco Giants, the best player in baseball would probaby be Willie Mays

*Yawns*

Oh whats the matter? did I make you mad? Are you gonna hit me in every thread now? LOLOL LMAO! I pissed you off SO bad roll2.gif Its great! My mission is Complete, I did it!

Back on Topic:

I=This is to all the Americans out there, If you wanna see the MLS Playoff Championship game, its on Sunday at Noon on ABC. New England vs. Los Angeles

*Yawns*
SoW
QUOTE(*** OG LoC *** @ Nov 11 2005, 06:03 AM) [snapback]991046[/snapback]

Actually soccer started first than American Football, so you could say "Soccer" is the real Football.

Well anyway my fav sport is Football (or soccer). My fav team is Liverpool and my fav player would be Sinama Pongole.
$Viper$
Ice Hockey, best players=Wayne Gretzky and Gordie Howe
Mc Ice
QUOTE(*** OG LoC *** @ Nov 11 2005, 01:36 PM) [snapback]991483[/snapback]

Yep, ^^Thats more than enough proof^^, I certainley did it!

I'm done with this white boy.

aren't you a white boy?

coz no black/mexican dude would listen to beastie boys

anyway *yawns"
Mc Ice
QUOTE(*** OG LoC *** @ Nov 11 2005, 04:14 PM) [snapback]991633[/snapback]

QUOTE(Mc Ice @ Nov 11 2005, 04:03 PM) [snapback]991627[/snapback]

aren't you a white boy?

anyway *yawns"

Oh really? Many black people to this day listen to the Beastie Boys, and most of the rappers out there today were enspired by them them. And I'm not white Im mexican, your the white cracka.

shame, i've never imagined a mexican would support the americans & listen to beastie boys

but oh well

*yawns*
NTC187
QUOTE(*** OG LoC *** @ Nov 12 2005, 12:14 AM) [snapback]991633[/snapback]

QUOTE(Mc Ice @ Nov 11 2005, 04:03 PM) [snapback]991627[/snapback]

aren't you a white boy?

anyway *yawns"

Oh really? Many black people to this day listen to the Beastie Boys, and most of the rappers out there today were enspired by them them. And I'm not white Im mexican, your the white cracka.

oh so you're Mexican now, in that other topic in the Snake Pit when I said I thought you were black, you told us you were white. And for the 1,245,694,045 time, Mc Ice is black, he is African, how can you not get that into your head?
NTC187
Well do you have proof you're Mexican?

No you dont. I'm sure if MC Ice wanted to bullshit us into thinking he was black because it was cool, he would have told us he was born in raised in Compton and hangs out with the Pirus and Crips, but no, he was born in Nigeria, and now lives in Denmark (or some where in Europe).

Also if you're Mexican, why are you listening to the Beastie Boys? Remember what you said, listen to your own music, Beastie Boys are white, meaning you're not allowed to like them since you're all of a sudden Mexican, god you're such a wannabe.
NTC187
No, poetry was an invention of the Europeans hundreds of years ago (think Shakespere), Rap evolved from poetry and is a form of it (RAP stands for Rythem & Poetry), hence you're not allowed to listen to it. English wannabe.
NTC187
^^^
lol, goes to show your knowledge on the world, or the lack of.

Australia is apart of the Commonwealth, the Commonwealth is ruled by the Queen of England, so I have every right to talk like i'm European, we're under the same ruler, America is not.

You killed the Red Coats? Here we go again, another broken record argument from you. You still havent been able to explain from the previous arguements on this topic how England/Europe is still a country/continent after this supposid "killing" of the country. America did a real great job of "killing" them, LOL.

Also who was it that settled in America? Oh thats right, EUROPEANS. And where did the black race in America come from? AFRICA. You have no claims on anything.

Face it Joke, you just got your ass handed to you, again, wannabe European.
Mc Ice
nice read N.T.C

back to topic:

1. soccer
2. NFL
3. NBA
Smokey
Okay you killed the red coats WITH hel so just shut up. Europeans discovered america so most americans can trace there family back to europe. Weak are you retarded, If I shot you would you feel weak. If we are so weak how come our special forces in NUMBER ONE in the world while yours sits at fourth. ALso to clarify with you its BRITAIN idiot.

BACK on topic.

Football, celtic and scotland
NTC187
QUOTE(*** OG LoC *** @ Nov 12 2005, 10:59 PM) [snapback]992418[/snapback]

HAHA, you have to have a ruler! Thats why they call America "The land of the Free". We dont have no gay crap like that, lol. Yeah we killed the Red Coats, because there weak just like everyone else from there. We killed them we have the right to take what ever we want. You guys settled in America because you love it here but wont admit it. Fucking Wannabes. You are an embarrassment to your Europeans.

Face it, you just got your ass handed to u, again, wannabe American

Now stay on topic u fagg. Ive tried to stay on topic but you you keep on posting useless posts that make you look bad.

Back on topic:
I forgot to add that another favorite sport of mine is the NBA, Favorite Team: Golden State Warriors cool.gif

Underlined: Hmmmm... hello, does the name George W. Bush come to mind? He's your countries ruler. The Queen is our official ruler, but our Prime Minister makes 99% of the decisions in this country, we're an even more "free" country than you.

Again back with the broken record argument for the 3rd time, nice to see you still not been able to prove how England is still one of the biggest countries in the world after this supposid "killing" of America, not that it comes as a surprise, but you dont know what the word killing means, just like the word poser.

LOL, you're saying Europeans are weak? Well then so are Americans, where do you think the American caucasion race came from? Europe! They did settle in America after all.

Yes you're right, WE settled in America, which means YOU'RE living a Culture we infact created, European wannabe.

Now stay on topic u fagg. Ive tried to stay on topic but you you keep on posting useless posts that make you look bad.

^^^
No need to flame me Joke, dont forget this isnt the Snake Pit. Also you never tried to stay on topic, if you were, your posts wouldnt have been in retaliation to mine.

Face it, you just got your ass handed to u, again, wannabe American

LMAO, how exactly? You havent been able to prove any of my points wrong in this whole topic, and why is that? Oh thats right, YOU CANT! You just owned yourself again with that whole last post of yours, thanks for making my job alot easier smile.gif

But you're right on one thing, this has gone way off topic, i've wrapped this arguement up, so this will be the last post from me in this topic on this matter.
Skillz
Skateboarding.. if that counts. lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.