Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heh...sorry guys, but I must...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Un-Amurikan Bastage
This is a topic about a girl, but this isn't an OMGZORS GIZE, I NEEDZ HELPS WIT DIS GURL!!!!11!1 topic...

It's about what did her action mean?...

Ok, in Biology, I have to lay on the heater during class, because I'm labeled on the seating chart as "no seat". Rather confy I must say, laying on my stomach with my backpack as my pillow...but anyway, at the end of class, no one had seen how I was laying, as I'm at the back of the room, so when evryone got up, I said "I don't want to get up now...", and this girl turned around and said something on the order of that I was comfy and I got to lay down, and I said "I could just sleep right here". She said "Yeah, me too, if I could just lay right...here." Then she layed next to me and put her head on me, like her chin on my shoulder with her head resting on my head...and I was frikin surprised...she then got up, put her hand on my cheek and made a quick giggle and proceeded to talk to a friend...I got up and walked out of the room quite surprised...

What happened here? I would never think she'd like me, and I'm a friend of hers, not a real good one, only really known her this year, but she's in 3 of my classes and we talk sometimes and laugh...I mean she's attractive, and I wouldn't mind if she liked me, but I don't like have a crush on her or anything...I just want to know what that little incident was about...

I won't act any differently toward her by what you guys say, I will still treat her as a friend, but what have you all to say about it?

Again, sorry for another damned girl topic...
DonkeyTits
Lucky you. Sounds liek she likes you. Then again, there are some people that are just that friendly.
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(Stupid black people.... @ Oct 30 2005, 11:18 PM) [snapback]978629[/snapback]

Lucky you. Sounds liek she likes you. Then again, there are some people that are just that friendly.

That's what I thought too, so I looked out the rest of the day, and she showed no other signs...I'll look out tomorrow also and see what happens...
ENVi3
Some girls just like to mess around.
and what she did might not mean anything.
GTA Will Live Forever
QUOTE(ßų11ĕťTīM @ Oct 31 2005, 07:58 AM) [snapback]978648[/snapback]

Some girls just like to mess around.
and what she did might not mean anything.

All girls like to mess around...just to see your reactions... tongue.gif
Do Not Trust this Man
I'd just play it cool...Just start with some smooth talking which subtly implies things to do with.....'Stuff'....mellow.gif....and see if you get a positive reaction out of it and see if she does any of this shizzle back...then your picture should get more clearer.
Rocka91
Keep it real, dont start acting all goofy to impress her if you want to go out, just be yourself, and dont act like the next thing she does will be the only time that someone will do it in your life, dont take advantage, just be yourself, and if someone thinks differently of you, forget them.
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(Do Not Trust this Man @ Oct 31 2005, 03:55 AM) [snapback]978813[/snapback]

I'd just play it cool...Just start with some smooth talking which subtly implies things to do with.....'Stuff'....mellow.gif....and see if you get a positive reaction out of it and see if she does any of this shizzle back...then your picture should get more clearer.

Hmm...maybe I'll do that, but I just read your name and sig...tongue.gif

I see what you guys mean by seeing what reactions will ensue, so I'll just take that as a good answer...
I do know they like to play games sometimes, so this is probably just a friendly gesture/game thing...I won't worry about it...
House
If she's a friend, maybe you've been to frieldny and she was just being friendly towards you as well.

There should be 1 topic where you put all problems with girls/women, I've seen quite alot.
NTC187
Dont think too much of it, the bitch is probally just trying to fuck you over. I see girls do shit like that all the time.
BULLETZ144
are you serious? another girl topic? this forum needs a subsection for dating issues...

anyway,if shes a friends,i doubt she likes you,but if your just cool with each other,and dont actually hang out at all,then i guess she might like you.
stofke
QUOTE(Rocka91 @ Oct 31 2005, 11:09 PM) [snapback]979518[/snapback]

Keep it real, dont start acting all goofy to impress her if you want to go out, just be yourself, and dont act like the next thing she does will be the only time that someone will do it in your life, dont take advantage, just be yourself, and if someone thinks differently of you, forget them.
agree
I taught Sebastien all he knows
Just make the odd remark, i belive it would be hard to tell if she likes you at this time,

Just make the odd remark, i belive it would be hard to tell if she likes you at this time,
Jester
Is your social life so sad you must post in a GTA forum asking other members what to do with a girl? Obviously, yes. smile.gif
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(C.R.E.A.M. @ Nov 1 2005, 02:19 AM) [snapback]980369[/snapback]

Dont think too much of it, the bitch is probally just trying to fuck you over. I see girls do shit like that all the time.

Woah...she's a really nice person though, I don't think that'd happen with her...

@BULLETZ
Yeah, we don't actually hang out...maybe...

@Jester
You suck*...I'm not asking for help, I just wanted to know what happened...I don't need any advice on what to do with girls, as I'm quite capable of doing so...my dating thing/survey was picked for the Banner (my school's newspaper)...

* Not a flame. Merely a remark as to the attitude the said user had toward my post.
The Butcher
I think that she just likes you as a friend.

She was probabbly just kidding around with you.

If you really wanna find out if she feels more for you that just friendship you should just try to find out in a conversation with her. Just talk to here about whatever you talk about with her. And watch closely at how she reacts to you and how interested she is listening to you.

Or if you got balls just ask her how she feels about you.
The direct approach is mostly the best way i would say!
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(The Butcher @ Nov 2 2005, 08:20 AM) [snapback]981837[/snapback]

I think that she just likes you as a friend.

She was probabbly just kidding around with you.

If you really wanna find out if she feels more for you that just friendship you should just try to find out in a conversation with her. Just talk to here about whatever you talk about with her. And watch closely at how she reacts to you and how interested she is listening to you.

Or if you got balls just ask her how she feels about you.
The direct approach is mostly the best way i would say!

You've put the best post in here, man...I am studying her reactions in conversations...not getting much, I'm being friendly...

[EDIT]She kissed another friend (female) of mine today after biology then continued in our conversation O.o...the other girl has a boyfriend...a few of them...
DAMIAN91
Shes obviously gay if shes kissing other girls...
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(DAMIAN91 @ Nov 2 2005, 09:25 PM) [snapback]982778[/snapback]

That just brings a whole new dimension to it...but she talks about guys and crap all the time, and at my school, you know a lesbo when you see one; I don't think she is one...but then again...never mind...
Mr.Whatever
QUOTE(Un-American Bastard @ Oct 31 2005, 08:27 AM) [snapback]978633[/snapback]

QUOTE(Stupid black people.... @ Oct 30 2005, 11:18 PM) [snapback]978629[/snapback]

That's what I thought too, so I looked out the rest of the day, and she showed no other signs...I'll look out tomorrow also and see what happens...

you make it sound like a Sienfeld episode tongue.gif bottle whiping overseas a kiss blah blah...
anyway, ask her out! what u got to lose?
DAMIAN91
QUOTE(UnAmäraкin Bastard @ Nov 2 2005, 11:28 PM) [snapback]982780[/snapback]

That just brings a whole new dimension to it...but she talks about guys and crap all the time, and at my school, you know a lesbo when you see one; I don't think she is one...but then again...never mind...

If she kissed a girl shes gay. No ifs, ands, or buts. Give up on her and go scout some more girls lol...
HB~Sauce
No, if its a kiss on the check that doesn't mean anything, but if its like a french kiss, then thats all different. Back on topic, I think it means nothing, unless it happens again. Then you know where its going...or do you?
JigSaw™
QUOTE(DAMIAN91 @ Nov 3 2005, 11:54 PM) [snapback]983755[/snapback]

If she kissed a girl shes gay. No ifs, ands, or buts. Give up on her and go scout some more girls lol...

I don't think you've ever heard of the word "experimenting".

o_O
DAMIAN91
QUOTE(JigSaw™ @ Nov 3 2005, 10:09 PM) [snapback]983789[/snapback]

QUOTE(DAMIAN91 @ Nov 3 2005, 11:54 PM) [snapback]983755[/snapback]

I don't think you've ever heard of the word "experimenting".

o_O

To see if your thoughts of liking the same sex is true? If that what it is then yes...Gay.
©oreyKo
Fuck, who cares if she's gay or not? It should really matter how she is and if she's a nice and honest person who won't fuck you over.
HB~Sauce
What if it isn't what you like? You still experimented, then you turned straight, your current sexual status is heterosexual.
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(tourdepain @ Nov 3 2005, 08:02 PM) [snapback]983775[/snapback]

No, if its a kiss on the check that doesn't mean anything, but if its like a french kiss, then thats all different. Back on topic, I think it means nothing, unless it happens again. Then you know where its going...or do you?

Aye, she opened the door, scared the crap out of the other girl's boyfriend who was looking in the door, and the one this topic is about talked to the one that was at the door with her boyfriend. The one with the boyfriend, another friend of mine, said "How about a kiss?"; the one in question said "No!". The other insisted, and she said "ok.." and then there was the kiss. Wasn't on the cheek, wasn't French, just a quick peck...

And I agree, why is "experimentation" automatically an admittance of homosexualism? I mean girls do that all the time...guys don't, because our reputations would be permanently and irrevocabally stained...
DAMIAN91
Ha I dont know any girls that kiss each other for fun/no reason/etc w/e without them being lesbians, but if thats what girls do up there for fun then meh you might have a shot with her....
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(DAMIAN91 @ Nov 3 2005, 09:00 PM) [snapback]983917[/snapback]

Ha I dont know any girls that kiss each other for fun/no reason/etc w/e without them being lesbians, but if thats what girls do up there for fun then meh you might have a shot with her....

Well, I thought lesbian experimentation among girls was quite common in high school...at least it is around here...some chick my friend's sister knew was lesbian for a bit in high school, married a dude and invited her old bitch who got pissed because she went straight...scenarios like that are quite common here...
The Butcher
I don't think she is gay.

Just think that she is kidding around. If two girls kiss each other that doesn't mean they are gay. They are gay when they want to have sex with each other and stuff like that.

I wouldn't be bothered about what happened...

Just ask her out if you really like her.....
She does seem very playfull......
skinheadonthembta
Anyone considered the idea that she could be bi? that way she could like guys AND girls.
Mr.Whatever
We got guys in isreal that are kissing when they meet each other, doesn't mean shit...
not on the lips for the guys, that's just nasty, and i don't do it, it's some morrocian culture shit, nasty stuff.
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(The Butcher @ Nov 4 2005, 06:32 AM) [snapback]984313[/snapback]

I don't think she is gay.

Just think that she is kidding around. If two girls kiss each other that doesn't mean they are gay. They are gay when they want to have sex with each other and stuff like that.

I wouldn't be bothered about what happened...

Just ask her out if you really like her.....
She does seem very playfull......

Well, never really thought about asking her out, don't think I will, either, as I never really thought about being attracted to her much...not to say she isn't attractive, just that I've never really thought about it...
gawjiz
I've kissed a chick before... btw albino, if stu hasnt talked to you about it, it happened again... anyway, i'm not gay. i'm definitely not into chicks in that way, i'm just not homophobic or shy.
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(gawjiz @ Nov 4 2005, 04:47 PM) [snapback]984912[/snapback]

I've kissed a chick before... btw albino, if stu hasnt talked to you about it, it happened again... anyway, i'm not gay. i'm definitely not into chicks in that way, i'm just not homophobic or shy.

a) Albino left sad.gif...
cool.gif There is the proof that a kiss doesn't mean homosexuality...
c) I was waiting for you forever, to see what you would say about the situation...you are the only girl I've seen on here lately...
gawjiz
He left? Wow, i feel slow. Wait, that means i can talk about stuff though. Right.
In that case, at last year's prom afterparty, some dude was all "I'll kiss another guy if two girls kiss first." He was being really homophobic about his side of it, thinking that it was such a big deal, so I volunteered to kiss albino's ex [we'll call her stacy]. Some other chick ended up volunteering to kiss another chick if her bf kissed a dude, so there ended up being 2 pairs of each. Everyone else was being really immature and phobic about it, and they were pretty much pansies when it came to going through with it, so [stacy] and i decided to shame them. that's all there was to that story.

Last weekend, though, [stacy] and i were at a show. One of his friends showed up [we'll call him dan] stoned out of his mind, so me and [stacy] went out to chill with him in his car b/c the show sucked. [stacy] really likes [dan], and i was teasing her because i knew she wanted to fuck his brains out or something. anyway, [dan] was half asleep in the backseat and [stacy], who i'm pretty sure is bi, was all but drooling. Cruel person that i am, i offered her a tic tac... you know, in that last-piece-of-gum kind of way... yeah, she basically jumped me.

Now, for me a kiss like that means absolutely nothing, so since she's a friend, it didn't have any kind of sexual feeling, at least for me. I'm certainly not attracted to chicks... in fact, i'm not attracted to much of anyone, though i do consider myself straight.
Just because i frenched a chick, doesnt mean i'm gay.

deko, go clean up. the rest of you too. dry.gif
Marriner
QUOTE(UnAmäraкin Bastard @ Nov 4 2005, 11:59 PM) [snapback]984923[/snapback]

Did he now?
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(Spots @ Nov 5 2005, 01:10 PM) [snapback]985872[/snapback]

QUOTE(UnAmäraкin Bastard @ Nov 4 2005, 11:59 PM) [snapback]984923[/snapback]

Did he now?

Aye, he left his letter of resignation in the Asylum...
JuanCarlos
kiss her and shut up
BIG FUCKING SPIDER
my gf has kissed two girls in front of me when dared.dont bother me really.she did it witut a dare once whn she was pissed somehow on 3 wkd's(dry.gif).she says she dont have eelings for girls jst dont mind kissing them cos its her friends.
DAMIAN91
These girls must be white? Not trying to be mean just asking, because all the girls I know dont do shit like that unless theyre gay...
BIG FUCKING SPIDER
im half cast but my gf's white yeah.
©oreyKo
I'm thinking we should pin this and make this one official tongue.gif.

No actually though UnAmarakin, how is your luck going with her so far?
Juice
Females Kiss and Hug all The Time.
Anyone thats Been In High School Knows that.
She is Definatly not a Lesbian just because she kissed a Girl,
If she said she wants to spend her life with her then Shes a Lesbian, But a Little Kiss? You people need to get out more.

On the Subject, Before you said that you were good Freinds I would have thought she was Giving you Hints.
But Since shes your Freind, Shes just being Freindly.
Meyer Lansky
the gurl wants you, lol!
DAMIAN91
QUOTE(Billabong @ Nov 17 2005, 10:14 PM) [snapback]998471[/snapback]

The girls here in Atlanta dont kiss each other unless theyre gay or maybe even sluts. Probably up there and over there but here a girl kissing another girl(fun or not) would be considered a dyke... =\
©oreyKo
QUOTE(DAMIAN91 @ Nov 17 2005, 11:02 PM) [snapback]998539[/snapback]

The girls here in Atlanta dont kiss each other unless theyre gay or maybe even sluts. Probably up there and over there but here a girl kissing another girl(fun or not) would be considered a dyke... =\

Yeeeeah because where you live is in the south and thats kind of a taboo right?
DAMIAN91
QUOTE(©oreyKo @ Nov 18 2005, 12:07 AM) [snapback]998544[/snapback]

QUOTE(DAMIAN91 @ Nov 17 2005, 11:02 PM) [snapback]998539[/snapback]

Yeeeeah because where you live is in the south and thats kind of a taboo right?

Nahh not really. Just that the girls down here dont do that unless theyre gay, a slut, or something else...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.