Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: how did you come up with your name???
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
snowboy
i came up with my name because i love snow and im a boy

i was going to be snowman but it was taken...now i always use snowboy as my tag

so... wuts your story behind your name?
sKaM
sKaM was my name on a rap battle forum. I came up with it because on the forum I would scam kids with my ryhmes and sKaM looks cool. So I changed my name from Tyler711 to sKaM
basicked
they are lioke 5 billion topics on this dude., search
snowboy
QUOTE(basicked @ Oct 28 2005, 07:28 PM) [snapback]975561[/snapback]

they are lioke 5 billion topics on this dude., search

really:(
House
Mine basically came from San Andreas, Ryder he mad me laugh at some points in the game.

So I started doing graphiti at school under the name Ryder, people started calling me Ryder.

Signed here under Rydєя, with the special charaters because I assumed this being a SA Forum someone would of taken simple Ryder.
snowboy
QUOTE(sKaM @ Oct 28 2005, 07:28 PM) [snapback]975560[/snapback]

sKaM was my name on a rap battle forum. I came up with it because on the forum I would scam kids with my ryhmes and sKaM looks cool. So I changed my name from Tyler711 to sKaM

i remember when you were tyler7111
Marriner
A. Marriner is my surmane (not the A bit though). I thought of the name after I was changing my oringinal name.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.