Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My girlfreind and I need a place to F*$k
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
MoldyTurdEater
ok,
i live in vermont. my girlfriend lives in FL... im going to visit her on/around thanksgiving and she said to me over the phone that she wants to have sex with me.... only prob is ill probly be sleeping in her brothers room and her 5 yr old sister sleeps in her room...she also said its probably not a good idea to do it in her house.... as soon as i find a place ill be a made man (well "laid" would accually be more correct)...any suggestions?
Fido 14
Take the kids to the park and tell them to play there until you come back. Then fuck her in the children-free house.
MoldyTurdEater
well that would work except her parents would still be there.....but mebe if the house was empty it could happen there
DonkeyTits
Backseat of car.
DAMIAN91
QUOTE(ImaPhatPimp @ Oct 27 2005, 11:22 PM) [snapback]974443[/snapback]

Backseat of car.

Ringa ding ding...
MoldyTurdEater
hmmm...maybe....like when everyones asleep sneak out to car?
we also thought we could get into a little shit at a movie theater....
Fido 14
Movie Theater = Too many people. Maybe you could pretend to go to the movies together and just fuck in the parking lot of the move theater inside the car.
MoldyTurdEater
well she doesnt have her own car yet....and her mom proly wouldnt be too keen on driving her car.... as for movie theater i mean like eat each other quietly...not full sex....and make sure to go to a loud movie....
Fido 14
Go to one of her girl friend's house and do it there.
MoldyTurdEater
hrm....well i suggested a friends house but she recently moved to FL (from costa rica, dont ask long story)....so she doesnt have many friends....or at least any friends that good yet....she also said she wasnt too comftorable with that anyways.....hrmmgghh
DonkeyTits
Tell me you have your own car. Or, you're flying there?
Vlad
The bathroom of any major restaurant chain.
DonkeyTits
Just wait, I doubt her family will be in the house 24/7
Fredman34
just meet in the bathroom late at night.....everyone will be asleep....and f*ck in there
CoreyKo
Um take a walk with her to a secluded place and bang the hell out of her.
Marriner
Just bang her in the back seat of your car (if you hav one), if not, fuck her when your all alsleep
MoldyTurdEater
flying there....ye maybe in da bathroom late at night...she said no to a park late at night though....mite not be best place either as the hurricane just went through (miami-dade)
Marriner
QUOTE(MoldyTurdEater @ Oct 28 2005, 06:15 AM) [snapback]974541[/snapback]

flying there....ye maybe in da bathroom late at night...she said no to a park late at night though....mite not be best place either as the hurricane just went through (miami-dade)

Well then take her into a old unused house of factory and bang the hell out of her
R3ACTION
just rent a hotel for a night, and say ur going to the movies or something liek that
mceggy
Younger brothers and sisters can be an inconvenient so give up with the idea of getting any in her house, there will always be someone in. Getting any on Thanksgiving will be out of the question too with it being a busy day.

The only choices are that you can treat her for a day, wine and dine then rent a room at a hotel. Motels and doing nothing before getting to it is sleazy, you don't want that. Another choice (and only if the parents know you're serious) is to get up in her room and blocked the door, if the parents ask tell them you want some alone time from not seeing her often.

The above posters didn't put much thought into it, unless your girlfriend is a slut just ignore them.
Strike
What is it with people these days? All they wanna do is shag, shag, shag...

If I were you I wouldn't rush into it. Sex ain't everything. I should know. I've been there too many times and now I'm beginning to regret it. If you are gonna 'rock the kasbar' please think logically about it. Don't just jump in willy-nilly. Take precautions AKA condoms.

And think about her. You might think she likes it rough and fast, but believe most girls don't. Except for the stars on the Internet. They're just sluts. Girls like it slow and steady.

Anyway, yeah, I'll get flamed for saying that so I'll say something noobish instead:

Yeh, get t3h bladdered, and sechs h3r silly, dude. Drinkz, sechs and babi3s is t3h 1337....

OK?
Baldman_Sonetti
Middle of the night, go to the toilet together and fuck in the bath.
british_bulldog
You could do her up the arse thumbup.gif
ride_bmx
mceggy and vision are right dont rush into it, use protection, and make her feel special before during and after
mceggy
QUOTE(Vision @ Oct 28 2005, 10:27 AM) [snapback]974623[/snapback]

What is it with people these days? All they wanna do is shag, shag, shag...

Welcome to the 21st century wink.gif
MoldyTurdEater
shes not a slut, but i wont expressly have to wine and dine her to get some....i suggested a hotel/motel but she turned down that idea :-/
and i already have protection...and tha arse is like wayyy OUT, she already said no without me even asking.
and btw....she said to me that she wants to continue dating me through college (im a HSsenior doin a full college course rite now) and said she wants to get into college (or a program like im doin) soon....the kicker is that she said the majority of people marry the person they date in college...she was also my first crush...... =))
proly middle of night is the best.....sneak out or somthin i guess....
sKaM
DOes she live near the beach at night when it gets dark just go for a walk and bang her there
Marriner
Just turn on the shower and fuck her in there
mceggy
Kids these days... They'll fornicate anywhere.
Smoke-A-Lot Records
take her into a fucking alleyway, or in the park, behind some bushes, or instead of the bathroom, why not just fuck her downstairs while everyones asleep. upstairs???
MoldyTurdEater
well thats sorta true.....in my case that is kinda the only way itll happen though.....
Rudeboy
Somewhere quiet and fairly pleasent. Go looking for somewhere in advance!!
Mitsubtichi Tie Crack child
QUOTE(Fido 14 @ Oct 28 2005, 03:09 AM) [snapback]974437[/snapback]

Take the kids to the park and tell them to play there until you come back. Then fuck her in the children-free house.

Pecnut
I don't see why she turned down the motel - it's cheap and private.

Tell the parents that you're gonna see a film and go to the motel.
Oh, and make sure you know what happens in the film beforehand.
dralfonzo
at least half the people on this board sound 13 years old so I dont think its the best place to look for advice.
Smokey
Yeah look for a place in advance, once youve got a good spot, place or area take it slow dont rush into it, make her feel special. If your in a park go to a secluded bit like behind alot of bushes, set up like a picnic thing with wine if you can get it and strawberries and cream or something thats romatic she may enjoy it.
Scrappy
It's funny how the majority of people giving tips have never gotten laid.

laugh.gif

>_>
mceggy
QUOTE(Scrapizzle Muh Nizzle @ Oct 31 2005, 01:25 AM) [snapback]978261[/snapback]

It's funny how the majority of people giving tips have never gotten laid.

laugh.gif

>_>

That doesn't stop people giving advice, there are a lot of sensible people out there that give better advice on the topic even though they haven't experienced it themselves.
The_End90
I say....

Go to... hmm... this IS difficult.

Take a walk in the woods, take a towel, or something to lie/sit on, do it there, just make sure its heavily wooded, don't want indecent exposure biggrin.gif
MoldyTurdEater
yea....i know most of what the decent people are saying....take it slow...make her feel special...all of it... we've accually gone down on each other b4 but not gone all the way (and that time i did do most of those things)...so i already know most of the rules, so does she. and in this case when we might have to work with whatever time we have, we might have to speed things along. at least we will both understand though...

ps i alreade got ze protectioniano
Un-Amurikan Bastage
Where in Hell'd my post go?

Anyway, I'll post it again; out back against the house, John Proctor style. Quiet, dark, nobody to see or hear, and it's an easily accessible place.
MoldyTurdEater
mebe.....back yard isnt much though
Baldman_Sonetti
Me and my girlfriend lived at home for four years when we'd been going out and after deciding to have sex after two years, we never had that much of a hard time of it considering our parents were both almost always in and we both have younger brothers.

Don't go to a motel, thats just plain sleazy. The best thing you can do at night with everyone in the house is fuck quietly in the bathroom. If it's your first time, it's not gonna last long anyway...
9 Ball
If you don't own a car (which is probably the best place)
rent out a room at a motel (not too sleazy) or use a dumpster
The-real-deal
just go into the bathroom at night and do it. or you could rent a hotel and do it there.
İoreyKo
QUOTE(9 Ball @ Oct 31 2005, 03:28 PM) [snapback]978961[/snapback]

or use a dumpster

XD........."use a dumpster". That actually is a good idea if they like getting poked by broken glass and having really weird things coming up on them. No really a nearby park would be a good idea especially in one of those tube things or in a slide. Ok maybe not a slide but you get the picture.
Randomly-Insane
sex in the shower is NOT all its cracked up to be... it is fun... and slippery... but i wouldnt do that unless it was just a quick bit of fun before going to the mall, or some such situation... If i was placed in your situation, i would just roll with it, and wait for an oppurtunity... i'm positive there will be a few perfect times when the house is empty, or you two happen to stumble across the best location at the perfect time... too much planning can ruin the whole thing...

The hotel idea is actually quite good, just tell her parents that you guys are going out for the night, and go to a movie or the club, or whatever, and then go back to the hotel afterwards, and go for a swim or chill in the hot tub for a while, and just have fun. Dont be too concerned with having sex, just let it happen.

best of luck, and have fun down in florida.
skinheadonthembta
Good luck mate, and just to expand on R-I's point, make sure you've got a condom in your pocket at all times when you're down there, in case you do find the perfect place.
Catnip
QUOTE(MoldyTurdEater @ Oct 28 2005, 02:38 PM) [snapback]974458[/snapback]

well she doesnt have her own car yet....and her mom proly wouldnt be too keen on driving her car.... as for movie theater i mean like eat each other quietly...not full sex....and make sure to go to a loud movie....

Trust me, that doesn't work. Me and a friend were at the movies once seeing some movie that only about 10 other people were in. Half way through we could hear something funny going on behind us. 5 rows back, a girl was giving her boyfriend a blowjob. They were trying to be discreet, but wern't succeeding very well, we saw that other people had seen as well. We put up with it for another couple of minutes, then I got annoyed, threw a handful of M&M's at them and told them to fuck off. They got up and left happy.gif .
Also remember; the projectionist has a perfect view of the whole theater.
House
How about say both of you are going shopping, and if you got reallly good friends ask if you can use their car/house.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.