Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What happens when we die?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3
0bs3n3
How the hell should I know I haven't died yet, go ask someone who has. Besides when you die you shit, and piss yourself.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
QUOTE(the 1st duffman @ Dec 3 2005, 08:39 AM) [snapback]1016471[/snapback]

I guess u can go with the 21 grams approach, when a person dies they weigh 21 grams less. People believe that this is the persons sole leaving the body. There is also a scientfical theory, envolving the conservation of energy. Energy can be neither created nor destroyed. So something must happen. But no one will ever know.

after seeing what some of you have said, DONT SOUND TO SURE OF YOURSELVES, there is no right or wrong answer, NO ONE KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN, and that means everyone that has posted.
E=MC2

O.o
Wesyeed
Turn your computer off. Question answered. clap.gif
9 Ball
QUOTE(Wesyeed @ Dec 8 2005, 04:16 AM) [snapback]1022157[/snapback]

Turn your computer off. Question answered. clap.gif

Yep, because you can turn the computer on again.
SoW
I doubt anything happens when we die.

We just stay there.

Doing nothing, another useless life ended.

Great, now I am depressed
İoreyKo
QUOTE(Homero @ Dec 6 2005, 03:32 AM) [snapback]1020452[/snapback]

How the hell should I know I haven't died yet, go ask someone who has. Besides when you die you shit, and piss yourself.

Wonderful reponse. Even though I'm not sigging that I'm still going to notepad it for further laughs XD

Anyway though personally I believe that theres an afterlife. I think that theres Heaven and theres Hell but thats just my opinion. I'm not going to put you down for your beliefs smile.gif.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.