Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big problem
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Overdose
What do you do if your best friends girlfriend fancys you. She is really hot but it would be really lousy if i went wit her. Should i wait till they break up or try and forget about her.
BreathMints
Try and forget about her. A girl is not worth a good friendship.
Overdose
Easier said than done
BreathMints
Try and find another girl. There are more girls then that one. Probably nicer and goodlooking too. Do you have a pic of her on your pc? If so, post here, and I will do my judgement if there are nicer girls then her. smile.gif
Overdose
I haven't even got a pic of her. I'm headin out to a nightclub this friday with some friends so i should get a few women then. That should take my mind off her.
skinheadonthembta
Find another girl, unless they break up really soon and your mate doesn't mind if you go out with her. Of course that probably won't happen.
koneko
no offense to her or anything, but she sounds like a bit of a skank and a bitch for showing that much interest before she even calls the other relationship off.
Albino
Dude, your friend's gonna kick you ass if he finds out that his girlfriend broke up so he could go out with you....
conFUSED
Yeah, id say find another girl. Theres a million girls. You dont need your best friend's girl.
Redundant
Dude dont be lousy, find another girl, no matter how hot she is.
Toge
QUOTE(Nostracacious @ Oct 25 2005, 10:01 PM) [snapback]971500[/snapback]

Try and forget about her. A girl is not worth a good friendship.

Nuff said.

Smoke-A-Lot Records
if you do go off with her then your a cunt to your friend, stick close with your boys, dont jeopardise it over a girl with a pretty face..
Overdose
Yeah your probably right, but shes hangin around all the time now. When were down the town she always tags along. Should i tell him that shes been flirtin wit me or give her a warnin.
Vlad
It all depends. I mean you're only 16, right? At that point in your life, both friends and girls come and go and the same friend you keep now may screw you over in the future the same way. So just go with what you value more.

I think if you want to cut it off with her, just sit down and have a conversation with her. Even over the phone, if you have to. And just find out how she feels and tell her that you value both your friendship with her and her boyfriend, probably moreso with the dude because he's your best friend, and that you don't want to screw him over and jeopardize that.
JuanCarlos
wut da fuck yall saying ??? don't get me wrong , go out with her
Mr.Whatever
Ur a guy right? ur freind will understand....it's guys duty to plant and many more women, helping all the hot women, and all the ugly women if u got time!
Skribble
I have really strong feelings for a friends GF, and I did before he was going out with her, then I told him and he was like dude, I just asked her out. Im just sitting it out atm. I think she likes me 2. They have dumped each other like 10 times, but meh. I still think friends are important as.
Mattay
My advice, if you really like her and you really like your best friend, wait until they brake up. The ask your friend if he would be ok with it if you dated her. Hope it helps. smile.gif
old/10
dude, she just made a compliment and u want to be with her? Dude calm down...
CoreyKo
Damn you guys got plenty of fucking girl problems. In all seriousness though I believe that if you respect your best friend and respect your friendship with the said person then going out with his ex might be a bad idea. Well if he's ok with it then I suppose but you might want to be careful otherwise.
NTC187
QUOTE(Overdose @ Oct 25 2005, 06:56 PM) [snapback]971496[/snapback]

What do you do if your best friends girlfriend fancys you. She is really hot but it would be really lousy if i went wit her. Should i wait till they break up or try and forget about her.

you know what they say, never put a bitch before your dog.

Women come and go, friends are for life.

Just tell her you're not willing to scarifice your friendship with your best friend to go out with her. Also tell your friend the bitch is trying to crack on to you, although that could also backfire if she denys it and he doesnt believe you, play it safe.
The Butcher
menage a trois!
Jester
Go out with the girl. You can always make up with your friend if he's your real friend.

But tell her to dump him first XD
Strike
If you want my advice, I'd shag her. Free shags have got to be good, right?
Overdose
QUOTE(MF Jest @ Oct 27 2005, 05:06 PM) [snapback]973856[/snapback]

Go out with the girl. You can always make up with your friend if he's your real friend.

But tell her to dump him first XD

Thats a really good piece of advice, i'm gona do that.
BULLETZ144
fights between friends are almost always over girls,and guess what? a girl will leave you,a friend wont.

think about this:would you want your friend to take your girl?

if the answer is no,dont take his girl.
Overdose
Well apparently she broke it off with him this mourning over the phone, i felt real bad for him cos he really liked her. But at least i don't have to feel guilty when i'm fuckin her.
BULLETZ144
^^^

remind me not to be your friend.
XD-=Qdeathstar=-XD
Best freind. Your not going to marry the whoar. Find someone else.. its easy.

I'd tell her that you dont day people who "insert stereotypical insult here"

EI if she has blond here

"I dont Date people who are dumb blonds"

She wont come asking you anymore, and she might even leave your best freind...
CoreyKo
QUOTE(Overdose @ Oct 28 2005, 03:24 PM) [snapback]974842[/snapback]

Well apparently she broke it off with him this mourning over the phone, i felt real bad for him cos he really liked her. But at least i don't have to feel guilty when i'm fuckin her.

You know Overdose? That was a really arrogant and thoughtless thing to say. I hope your friend isn't a member of this site and comes on and reads this dry.gif.
NTC187
QUOTE(Overdose @ Oct 28 2005, 03:24 PM) [snapback]974842[/snapback]

The thing you're forgetting here, is if that she was willing to fuck you while going out with your best friend, whats to say she wont do it to you with some one else? I'd tell her to fuck off.
Meyer Lansky
QUOTE(fool @ Oct 28 2005, 03:24 PM) [snapback]974842[/snapback]

lol that's cold, fuck her first then get her to go back out with your friend make sur she doesnt admit you fudged her.... to him.
traxxaz
Well it depends on whether you're ok with losing your friend or not. If you don't want to lose your friend, then just forget the girl.
Overdose
It's all cool, i haven't went wit her yet but i did try and get them back together.

Someone spread around a rumor that she said a pile of bad stuff about him when infact she didn't. They broke up and last night i got them to talk it over, there not gettin back together but they're stayin friends and hes cool wit me goin out wit her. Hes a really decent guy. He said he doesn't blame me for wantin to go out wit her.

P.S.I was only jokin in my last post about me fuckin her, and she is a blonde but she definitly ain't a dumb blonde.

NTC187
make sure to take a picture of her so we can see wether or not she was worth all that trouble, lol.
mceggy
It's a crush, you will get over it.

Friendship > Relationship.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.