Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: vice city help
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
chris1210
why can i not get any coaches any where i look.
Rocka91
check the docks.
chris1210
QUOTE(Rocka91 @ Oct 19 2005, 03:34 AM) [snapback]963196[/snapback]

check the docks.

i can only find buses there.

Can it be a glitch

Gazz
nah man it aint a glitch, the coaches are very rare to find in the game, try looking about Vice Point and round about where the clonol cortez's boat is situated.
cuda is your boi
Drive around until you see a bus stop... after that it's just a matter of time and luck until one shows up. smile.gif
Rocka91
Drive around until you see a bus stop... after that it's just a matter of time and luck until one shows up.

That works too. laugh.gif
Knocc Out
Wha? *Doesnt get what this is about*
chris1210
QUOTE(Gazz @ Oct 19 2005, 04:11 PM) [snapback]963623[/snapback]

nah man it aint a glitch, the coaches are very rare to find in the game, try looking about Vice Point and round about where the clonol cortez's boat is situated.

i waited a whole day once and saw nothing. When i first started the game, at all the places you said there was loads of coaches but now nothing. i feel like wallbash_red.gif
The Butcher
When you are looking for something too hard you never find it. Focus on something else and they will appear for sure....
chris1210
QUOTE(The Butcher @ Oct 21 2005, 03:53 PM) [snapback]965953[/snapback]

When you are looking for something too hard you never find it. Focus on something else and they will appear for sure....

i thought that too. but i have not seen one for bout a month
Knocc Out
arent coaches those buses? i see em all the time
Rocka91
arent coaches those buses? i see em all the time

Let's all take a moment to think about what he said...
The Butcher
What do you mean by that?
§ynch
QUOTE(The Butcher @ Oct 25 2005, 10:08 AM) [snapback]971219[/snapback]

What do you mean by that?
I think he's saying that as in GTAlll, the 'Coach' and the 'Bus'
are two different models/vehicles.

I used to park the 'coach' overnight at the North Point Mall bus stop
nearest the most northerly safe house there, as I slept. (Real Life sleep)
Then when awakening in the morning, you have gathered a tidy sum of money.
There is no limit to the amount of passengers that can enter.

The bus on the other hand I had a hard time finding, and finally found it
out at Escobar Airport.

One looks newer than the other if memory serves me, as it usually does. wink.gif
Pik™
Buses arent rare for me to find there all over they actually get quite annyoing tbh but then again i have it for Xbox so who knows dry.gif!
Meyer Lansky
you'll get lucky hopefully, I couldnt find 1 either.
TommyVercettiPizza
The Bus is certainly one of the rarest vehicles in the game. I have played Vice City and not seen a bus for ages, then you see loads at once. It really does only appear when you are not looking for it. Just do some other stuff, it'll appear, and when it does there'll be loads of 'em! Weird. Just like real buses, they don't come for ages, then 3 come along at once!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.