Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I worked my a$$ of for this NEW SIG
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
Davidgtza2
ok the title says it all, i downloaded 3 tech sets, and looked ALL over google for the render, i spent a lot of time for this one cuz i wanted something i could keep for a long time so please r/c/c, i saved a psd file in case you guys think i should really change something

IPB Image
Enderô
Um...

Awesome job with the color! It makes the sig stick out nicely.

The only problem, if it is one, is at the bottom, below the render, its quite choppy with the colors. Maybe dropping the intensity of the overlay on the border and some brushing could fix it. Something about the text too, the orangish red color seems awkward.
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(Enderô @ Oct 14 2005, 08:15 PM) [snapback]957734[/snapback]

Um...

The only problem, if it is one, is at the bottom, below the render, its quite choppy with the colors. Maybe dropping the intensity of the overlay on the border and some brushing could fix it. Something about the text too, the orangish red color seems awkward.

You sir, are like a connoiseur of sigs...I think it's fine, don't see what's wrong with the text, and don't see the choppy colors...I'm a simpleton...

9.5/10

(-.5 for being out-of-place-looking with your avatar smile.gif)
Washunka
+
colors
font
render

-
dark in places
didn't make own tech brushes
border
to much brushing

my suggestion is to create a mask layer on the tech brush layer and set the gradient to radial an stretch it out that way it makes the tech more transparent closer to him and harder farther away.
.Seb
+
BG
Render
Colour
Font + Text

-
Border

Nicely done 8/10!
FX
*Joins trend*

+
Render
Colour
Brushing
Lighting

-
Border
Aliased pixel font

8/10
Toge
QUOTE(FX @ Oct 15 2005, 10:32 AM) [snapback]958086[/snapback]

*Joins trend*

Lol, I started it tongue.gif

Anyway...

+
Nice BG

-
I don't like the colors

7/10
Davidgtza2
QUOTE(Enderô @ Oct 14 2005, 09:15 PM) [snapback]957734[/snapback]

Um...

Ill do that thanks, but the text looks fine to me

QUOTE(Washunka @ Oct 14 2005, 10:06 PM) [snapback]957849[/snapback]

didn't make own tech brushes

believe me iv tried but i just suck at doing tech brushes

Skribble
Sorry but I don't see what everyones raving about. I don't like it, I think its mainly boring, with the render not really fitting. Sorry but I don't find it interesting but I don't know how you would fix it...
asthenia
QUOTE(Skribble @ Oct 17 2005, 12:02 PM) [snapback]961055[/snapback]

Sorry but I don't see what everyones raving about. I don't like it, I think its mainly boring, with the render not really fitting. Sorry but I don't find it interesting but I don't know how you would fix it...

Not meaning to follow in Skribbles words, but I agree with everything you just said. The brushes really make it too busy and.. well.. a bit shit. Looks a little Matrixy in places.. Which just looks wrong in that colour... I know it doesnt matter or anything, but I see a bit of sharp cutting on the picture whereas everything else is fine. Might wanna fix that. Font is blurred in places. Blah blah blah blah blah.

4/10.
Russian
BG is awesome. I am speachless about that.
Text is good. I like it.
Border isn't great. U should use 1px black imo.
I don't like colored sigs, cos' they seem monotoned, but here it looks good.
Render is placed good and it matches BG great.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Overall it is shiny and beautiful. It is your best sig in my opinion.
Overall rate: 9/10
Pikô
Its good! i like the look and i dont see the problem with the tech brushes they look fine on the other hand im not much for that font or the color of the font

Duplicate the txt layer and set the bottom layer to overlay with around 75%opacity then make the top layer soft light 100% opacity you can play around with the opacity settings but it will look great trust me!
Davidgtza2
well thanks for the tips but im not planning to fix it, im satisfied with what i got but if i do another brush sig ill consider that
Duchess
9.5/10

That is the type of background I wish to make! It's absolutly brilliant and I like the brown overlay color it's perfect for the image. The character is very well cut and placed nicely. Ithe only problem I find is that the text is a bit hard to read because of the color. Great job it's very pretty. ^___^b *is a girl*
R3D_WUD
Its nice, the right seems alittle empty, since theres only the little text.
I like it. wub.gif
8.3/10.
Pyrocy
Great background, Useless render/cutout.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.