Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Request a Name Change
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Psy
The ability to change your own name has been revoked because of certain instances. However, if you would like to be able to change your own name you can purchase a Gold Member account. If you don't want to spend a couple bucks, then feel free to ask for an appropriate name change here. You can get a new name once per 3 months, so make sure you're happy with your decision. Also remember that name changes given here will only affect your DISPLAY NAME, which means you will still login with the name you selected when you registered - if you want this changed as well, however, just say so.

Normal numbers and letter only!

[ EDIT ] - DuffMan

Please check the Member List to see if your wanted name is already in use BEFORE you request!

[ EDIT ] - Dunpeal

New members keep in mind once you sign up you'll have to wait for a 3 month period before you can make a request...
Napolean
can anyone change my name to Napolean?

Request Completed - You have this name for the next 3 months. Only after this time period has passed may you request to have your name changed again if you want.
Ferrari X
Can you change mine to Ferrari X

Request Completed - You have this name for the next 3 months. Only after this time period has passed may you request to have your name changed again if you want.
QD. Pro Sex. AntiTehBlackMod
Change my name back to Qdeathstar.

Mindfury
I've been an idiot with may name, and now i'd actually like to be taken seriously for once. so if i may, can you change my name to Slick? thanks in advance.

Un-Amurikan Bastage
Can I get a hyphen, so it appears as

Un-Amäraкin Bastard

Thank you for your time. I shall indeed enjoy this for 3 months...

~Gi~
Can you change my name to ~Gi~...thank you in advanced...

NTC187
Could some one please change my name to:

N.T.C

Thanks in advance.

BreathMints
Purple Rain please. Thanks in advance.

Conhollio
Could I have Conhollio please?

Mc Ice
want a new name:

I€£-Y@-@§$

Please choose another name, those character(s) are illegal.
Carrot
Can someone Please change my Name To: Veteran

"That name is already taken by another member" - Choose another name.
.BuCcAnEeRz.
Can i have .BuCcAnEeRz.

as a username please? thumbup.gif

DonkeyTits
Squirrelboy

S.A.B.
Can I get it changed Back to S.A.B.

Carrot
Could my name be changed back to Carrot

SoW
can any1 change my name to Sowdetta

PLZ

No, your name was changed back to SoW recently.
acemace
Back to acemace please.

kraam
back to kraam , please.

Chief of Staff
I would like to request my name to be amended to the following new one: Chief of Staff

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Computer Message: Your name sucks. Access Denied.

>_<!

Caper
Can I get it changed to Caper, please?

Marriner
Back to Marriner, please.

playstationlover
Can someone change my name to Gamer

Viva_La_Bam_
Could I have my name changed back to Viva_La_Bam_. Thanks in advance

Banksthaman
Can u change my name back to Banksthaman
thanks if u get this done today lol

An Answer
An Answer.

Sub-Zero
Sam00 please

freeak1690
can i get mine changed to freeak1690

SoW
Can I PLEASE, PLEASE, change my name to Spartan.

I know my 3 months are not over, but I know if any admin looks for their soul they will eventually find kindness enought to grand these wish to an old man (0_o). Come'on people, it is the holidays smile.gif

Nope, as the rules clearly state you have your name for a 3 month period then you can change it - Dunpeal
BIG FUCKING SPIDER
can i have " UK Livin' " please

megabot
how about "megabot"

Bloody Geek
could i please chane my name to

Carl_Johnson smile.gif

0bs3n3
Can I have my name changed to 0bs3n3??

FailSafe
I request my name to be Ŧгаптџlа

Thanks

"The new name contains illegal characters" - Choose another name with normal characters.
R3ACTION
R3ACTION

2raw
can i have my name changed to nickmandizzle ?

thanks, merry christmas hunnakuh whatever

3 month period of previous name request is not up.
Napolean
change my nick back to Napoleon

XD

3 month period of previous name request is not up. 2/4/06 is when you can change it.
Benzilla
I would like a final name change to Blackfuse please

LinkinParkFan
Can you change my name to LinkinParkFan please.

BreathMints
Back to Perspicacious please... Kkthxbi.

3 month period of previous name request is not up.
my_crotch_itches
my_crotch_itches

please and thank you

Theo
Theo

please

Verruckt
I want my name changed to this: verruckt

Mr.SuAvE92
i'd like my name changed to Woozi.

thank you. biggrin.gif

"That name is already taken by another member" - Choose another name, you should've checked this before making this request.
©oreyKo
Can I have my name changed back to the very original:

coreyko_2003

B.A.N.K.S
Can I have my name changed to

00Buck

DiO
id like my name changed back to the full thing

Destruction-Overdrive

thank you very much ~Destruction-Overdrive
Delft
New Name: Delft

Please wink.gif

Bag Of Puppies
I'd like my name changed to: Mr. J Blacc

thnx in advance!

Un-Amurikan Bastage
I don't know if my time is up yet, but could you replace the third "a" in my name with an "i"?

Like this:

Un-Amärikin Bastard

Thanks a lot, was buggerin' the living shit out of me...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.