Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good game to buy?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
The Butcher
I never played GTA III, so wondering if it is worth the efford to buy?

I played VC and SA.
Toge
GTA III is the best GTA game out there, imo. It may be boring to you though, because you have already played Vice and SA, wich are more advanced.
The Butcher
What does Imo mean?
Toge
QUOTE(The Butcher @ Sep 27 2005, 03:37 PM)
What does Imo mean?
[right][snapback]930523[/snapback][/right]

In my opinion.
Kleaver
Its rather cheap nowadays, I should get it, its a great addition to your GTA collection and its nice to see what started the 3D things...

The Butcher
Ok perhaps i will try to get it...
jayzamann
Try and get it? You should kill to get it. It was worth every penny 3 years ago and is worth that tenfold today with it being so cheap.

Why are you still sitting there? Buy it!
The Butcher
Hehe some guys have to work daytimes!
Pecnut
GTAIII has the rootings of the GTA 3D series, and although technically not quite as advanced as VC and SA and although it was a 'tester' if you like for the later games, it's well worth buying.

Trust me, I'm a blue member smile.gif
jayzamann
QUOTE(The Butcher @ Sep 28 2005, 09:49 PM)
Hehe some guys have to work daytimes!
[right][snapback]931946[/snapback][/right]

Well it sure doesnt stop you posting here tongue.gif

Just take an hour off or two tongue.gif
Pik™
I think that it is definatly worth getting if i had any xtra money i would definatly buy it again!
DeKo
are you getting it for pc?? IMO, its better to buy vc for pc, and download and install GTA:LC.. GTA3 with all the vice city goodies, helis, planes, bikes, etc...
Mr.SuAvE92
QUOTE(Pecnut @ Sep 28 2005, 12:48 PM)
GTAIII has the rootings of the GTA 3D series, and although technically not quite as advanced as VC and SA and although it was a 'tester' if you like for the later games, it's well worth buying.

Trust me, I'm a blue member smile.gif
[right][snapback]931958[/snapback][/right]

amen. clap.gif
The Butcher
I am a PC player yes.
Swiift
gta 3 is good.
but if you don't have gtasa buy it.
Pecnut
Oh, I just thought, if you want to see the map of GTA3, install the GTA Liberty City mod onto Vice City.

For PC, I mean
stofke
GTA III is a good game
a bit different then VC and SA but stll....
and cheap €15 (dont know how much it in $ is)
carslayer14
lol i own gta3, vc, and san andreas for pc.

and i own gta3 and vc for ps2 and i gonna buy san for ps2 with my christmas money.

BUY BUY BUY! GTA3 imo was THE BEST GTA EVER. my favorite. Tre, no flying, no bailing from cars, no swimming, not even any free aim, but YOU SHOULD DEFINATELY BUY IT.

Not too long ago i picked it up for $10 canadian used and i am so gratefull. Its easy to find and an amazing adition to any ps2 collection

BUY BUY BUY
Toge
QUOTE(carslayer14 @ Dec 25 2005, 05:51 AM) [snapback]1039815[/snapback]

BUY BUY BUY! GTA3 imo was THE BEST GTA EVER. my favorite. Tre, no flying, no bailing from cars, no swimming, not even any free aim, but YOU SHOULD DEFINATELY BUY IT.

Umm.. There is a Dodo in the game, so flying is possible. And there is automatic aim as well.
0bs3n3
YES!! It started off this whole thing, if it didn't turn out so good, we wouldn't be on this forum because SA would've never been created.
LinkinParkFan
I think GTAIII is a good game to buy.
Bitch Heartless
Yes its worth it get it.
Informant X
QUOTE(deko @ Sep 28 2005, 05:58 PM) [snapback]932791[/snapback]

are you getting it for pc?? IMO, its better to buy vc for pc, and download and install GTA:LC.. GTA3 with all the vice city goodies, helis, planes, bikes, etc...

I agree. clap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.