Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: don vito
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
deadmanjeff
who else here thinks don vito is hilarious ive got viva la bam seasons 1 2 and 3 and i think don vito and ryan dunn are the best part of the show
conFUSED
Don vitos awesome when he gets pissed off and stuff.
FreemanXtreme
lol his dent on his back is funny, i wonder how much they paid him to get him to get the tatoo in it XD
EMBO
I love it when he gets angry and they put the subtitles on screen.
.Seb
I love him sooooooo much!

'It's his show, so he can do what he vulcan wants!'

'The leaning tower of pizza!'

And those disgusting 'tags'!
mrMISDEMEANOR
He's what makes the show and the world go 'round
Rocka91
he is funny, plus when he gets mad, he makes the ugliest face in the world, lol.
Himsa
QUOTE(Flame! @ Sep 24 2005, 06:43 AM)
Its funny as hell when he gets mad and the sub titles come on its complete jiberish roll2.gif and when he hits on girls laugh.gif
[right][snapback]925711[/snapback][/right]

That is funny. He just wants to bang them immediately. laugh.gif
.Seb
He smacks them on the head!
Dysfunktional-Hero
He's hilarious! When they went to 3 mile island, he's so fat he sat down like after 5 steps or w/e. It was gross when that whole toe-nail bit happened though.... EwWw!
Himsa
QUOTE(kILLbOYpOWerHEaD @ Sep 24 2005, 10:39 AM)
He's hilarious! When they went to 3 mile island, he's so fat he sat down like after 5 steps or w/e. It was gross when that whole toe-nail bit happened though.... EwWw!
[right][snapback]926092[/snapback][/right]

not as gross as when that girl sucked his gnarly ass toe and Bam proceeded to throw up on it. user posted image
kraam
his one fat fat fat pussy.
DavidOrtiz34
its so funny when he gets mad, cause you can't understand a word hes saying.
Viva_La_Bam_
dude don vita is so funny. THe show would suck if he wernt there. HEs so damn funny make me laugh my ass off just thinging about it

<----------look at name
kraam
i like how they always wreck his car.
.Seb
Imagine what he smells like! <_>
DJ-Invert
my 2 favourite people in that show are vito and brandon, the show would be crap without them
.Seb
deko in viva la bam is great at impressions!
acemace
QUOTE(EMBO @ Sep 24 2005, 04:12 PM)
I love it when he gets angry and they put the subtitles on screen.
[right][snapback]925573[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, its so funny when they do that cause they just put jibberish on there like what he's saying.

^^Its dico not deko because his name is Brandon Dico(or Dica)millo
Ilimanation
Bam: Hey Vito! We totaled your van!
Vito: gibba hibba krillya hiffa Bam!!!!!!!!!
DJ-Invert
bam: we have got this bike for you
vito: gabbawabbajibbaralibba horsepower
Skillz
This man is hilarious.
Randomly-Insane
theres a kid at my school who talks exactly like Vito... his name is Shawn Cherry.... we call him Shawn Vito because when he gets excited, or pissed off, he babbles exactly like Vito from the show...

i will take my digital cam and get a short video clip of it sometime this week and post it for you guys happy.gif
.Seb
Kabul = Kabu wabo
deadmanjeff
where's everybody doh
The Butcher
Don vito is just a stupid fat ass.
.Seb
When he says hello he says YO!
Coreyko
I like the episode where they had Tony Hawk with them and they were going to Mardi Gras but Bam wanted to go skateboarding. It was funny seeing Vito lose his patience and get mad.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.