Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Finally got a bass guitar
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
DiO
i finally got a base guitar today. its a Peavey Millenium

user posted image

that one,same color. it was used for 125. a dam good deal. i suck but hey
Caliguy
125 Canadian? Pretty cool guitar
FreemanXtreme
I also got a bass guitar today. My girlfriend got it for me for my birthday.

user posted image

it was on sale for $119. I love it!

clap.gif

EDIT- Oh, its a Dean 09
Caliguy
^Ironic. That's cool too.
DiO
awsome,we both get basses for aorund the same price around the same time.
Flea
QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Sep 23 2005, 02:45 AM)
i finally got a base guitar today. its a Peavey Millenium

user posted image

that one,same color. it was used for 125. a dam good deal. i suck but hey
[right][snapback]923149[/snapback][/right]

kool thats a nice looking bass, i have a peavy milestone, so we kinda have cuzin basses lol, Funk on my fellow bass player...even tho u probs dont play funk but where all friendly in the bass world lol
Flash6289
Nice bass, and yours is too GFX. Odd how you got em same day etc. lol
When I was looking for basses I was gunna get a blue one like that, but I ended up getting an electric guitar, dark red.
Redundant
*Cough*

Lord Steve0
Nice guitar, i don't have a bass but here's mine anway.

[attachmentid=3688]

I'm not all that good really, just need the time to practice!
Mindfury
nice basses people. i haven't shown off mine, even though i got it a while ago (2 months). its an LTD B-154

user posted image

btw, i have the greenish blue one, although i like the red one, but it wasn't in stock.
skinheadonthembta
This is my bass, I like to think I'm all right on it but then I go and buy the RHCP Live at Slane Castle DVD. I have a lot of practicing to do.
user posted image
It's a Cruiser by Crafter PB350 in Sunburst, Fender Precision-bass style.
Hardcore Ottoman
It's cool we have musicians on this forum. I cannot play any instrument but I do appreciate the bassist in a band more than the singer. BTW P basses sound so fucking cool!
asthenia
I play guitar, drums and bass. smile.gif

I dont "rock" on any of them tho.
skinheadonthembta
Myself and the Rythm Guitarist are the most talented in my band, but since the drummer and Lead have been playing for about 2 months, and we have no singer, that's not a surprise.
Body-Count
I play lead and bass. My bass is a Marlin Sidewinder tho.
Flea
QUOTE(Body-Count @ Oct 5 2005, 08:07 PM) [snapback]942669[/snapback]

kool kool

i play funky ass bass, or the funk machine i like to call it lol, half of what i play is lead, soloing now and agen n that, other half i play the all important groove n bass lines, but i just love playing funk grooves, i could jerk off to a good funk groove or bass solo.......u heard me lol
Body-Count
QUOTE(Flea @ Oct 5 2005, 10:40 PM) [snapback]942898[/snapback]

QUOTE(Body-Count @ Oct 5 2005, 08:07 PM) [snapback]942669[/snapback]

kool kool

i play funky ass bass, or the funk machine i like to call it lol, half of what i play is lead, soloing now and agen n that, other half i play the all important groove n bass lines, but i just love playing funk grooves, i could jerk off to a good funk groove or bass solo.......u heard me lol

Lol, someone call a doctor roll2.gif

I started playin bass when i got frustrated with guitar solos. IMO when you play bass well it sounds loads better than lead and it isn't as hard to make sound good (that's the way i like it baby! thumbup.gif ).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.