Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Plz RATE!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
Pikô
user posted image

Comments and ratings PLZ rolleyes.gif
GCM
hermmm, idk i just dont like it, i guess its graphicly good, but the look is just kinda fugly... mostly the pic and color i guess

6.9/10
Napolean
dont like the render/text/border, but the background is good.
GREENMIST
QUOTE(Napoleon @ Sep 23 2005, 03:33 AM)
dont like the render/text/border, but the background is good.
[right][snapback]923209[/snapback][/right]

same for me ..and who the heck is that dude in the render looks like a Knight wit a shrunkin head and a clown face lol
.Seb
Set the picture to ocerlay and lower the opacity of the font a bit!
Retardo
6/10, the text and font are both poor, did you even make the bg? the borders ok but too rigid compared to the feel of the rest of the sig, 6/10.
Pikô
^^Yesh i made the Bg thats my specialty im good at that but i cant find shit for renders and i skrewed up on teh font thats y it looks like SHiTE! anyway thanks for your oppinions also teh creepy lookin dudes name is gannondorf hes from the legend of zelda,

Also thanks for you help everyone im getting better with tuts and ur help! tongue.gif
Flash6289
Pic and text ruined it. 42%
FX
Its not great 4/10.
Skillz
put down the brushes.
Pikô
^^Hey man im just learning aint gotta be that cruel!^^

I made that halo sig i think thats some good work im JUST Learning no one seems to understand that exept Weingartshofer he showed me some good tuts i think that my sig now is good that one just didnt turn out!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.