Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite thing to do
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Pikô
Post your all time favorite thing to do:

Mission

messin around

etc...

mines stunting i turn off the HUD and the map and just roam around doing tricks! scooter.gif
Bri
well i dont realy know what my favorite thing to do was but i used to go round being an undercover cop biggrin.gif
skyfam
running over peds
Toge
I love to make mayhem in Gta games. You know, get a six stars wanted level and cruise around the map avoiding the tanks.

laugh.gif
Pikô
LOL,

Yesh everyone likes to do that!

I also like to steal the armoured car and get a 2 star wanted level cuz when the cops hit you they dont do shit and you can do pit manuers on em and fuck em up!
The site's 2nd resident BMXer
fuck hookers, stunt, ride pcj, dress rich and drive a cheetah to look like VC king pin
House
Everone familar with BJ Auto's? with the mutiple garages?
I like stealing authority cars, Ambulance, Cops, blah blah and keep them.

And mayhem, sometimes I just walkaround doing nothing just walk and walk.
Pikô
QUOTE(AKalien @ Sep 20 2005, 05:04 PM)
fuck hookers, stunt, ride pcj, dress rich and drive a cheetah to look like VC king pin
[right][snapback]919884[/snapback][/right]

Dude you are the King Pin LOL Jumpy.gif
Kleaver
Trying to keep my car on the road
Pikô
LOL thats just sad wallbash_red.gif , but this is a serious thread k.
Kleaver
I am dead serious, the cars handle like plastic toy cars.
Pecnut
QUOTE(Kleaver @ Sep 21 2005, 06:37 PM)
I am dead serious, the cars handle like plastic toy cars.
[right][snapback]920704[/snapback][/right]

I agree with you. It is actually really quite difficult (if not impossible) to drive around Vice City without damaging your car.

I also like to do the Sunshine Auto's races.

And get a high wanted level and then pretend I'm a proper criminal by hiding down alleyways and stuff... [/sad]
House
Oh I like to do stuns only stunts I like are jumping over water...it's kinda risky
DonkeyTits
Yep, I also do. The last few months that I played I would just do stunts on the pcj600. Dman how I loved that. PSY's videos got me going. I would do his stunts, then more and more that I found myself. He really got me to looking at things in a whole new perspective.
Pikô
Yesh stunting is very fun thats really all i do ive beatin the Vice City missions SO many times that they are boring and im not even interested in doing them, anyway stunting is fun but it seems like every minute tommy falls off the damned bike wallbash_red.gif Drives me NUTS!

And Ryder have you ever tried to jump that lil pond of water over by the dome in VC that is hard you die most of the time but ive done it once and i did like a 1080 cuz i bounced off the wall LOL ©
Kleaver
I love it when you jump out of your boat in GTA3 and Vice City and you slightly miss the edge, you just get a splash and get telported on it...and you lose health, like the water is some sort of acid.

I couldnt go without swimming in GTA nowadays. When I played VC again I really had to watch my driving in the narrow streets, and if you go in the water, you die
Pikô
Yeah i only own Vice City right now so im used to it i have played San Andreas many time i used to own it untill it broke im getting a new issue the 2nd edition on the first of next month.
Rocka91
when i'm done playin' the game, i use the chick magnet cheat, get a Coach bus, and drive off into the water while on fire, killin' a bunch of people.
SEB Soldier
One of my favorite things to do in Vice City(or shoould I saw WAS my favorite thing) is to cap random pedestrians with an M4.
Pikô
LOL my favorite gun is that one you find by ur crappy hideout by the greasy chopper im not sure what its called but all of the guys at you businesses carry them.
Pecnut
QUOTE(Pickle @ Sep 23 2005, 02:52 PM)
LOL my favorite gun is that one you find by ur crappy hideout by the greasy chopper im not sure what its called but all of the guys at you businesses carry them.
[right][snapback]923563[/snapback][/right]

It's a kind of SMG (an Uzi I think). But the one they sell at Downtown Ammunation is better.
Dysfunktional-Hero
I like to take a Banshee (works best) going up the stairs (of the building where you have to hop the tops of the buildings then turn on the boob lights) and staying on the roof where the Sparrow is. Then I back the car up and face the end of the roof (right where the stairs are) and hitin' the gass and pulling back when you his the edge. Sometimes you'll do like 3 flips sometimes it doesn't work as well.
Pikô
Another fun thing to do is to put on the police uniform and go into the cop station and shoot a cop when no one is looking and just keep doing it they keep re spawning though it sux so when you do get stars there all over you lol! wallbash_red.gif laugh.gif
Marriner
Collecting all the hidden packages
Toge
It's also fun just to listen to the great radio channels.
The Butcher
Quit the game and go to sleep.... hehe
Pikô
It seems that i am getting boerd of Vice City ive done everything that i can possibly do in that game and it drives me nuts cuz its the only GTA that i have right now im getting San Andreas in a couple of days so its not that big of a deal ill just play halo! woOT for halo!
Mzeppelin
Higher your wanted level until it's at Six Stars, then go in your mansion, and it'll kinda be like the last mission of the game, having to kill all the cops inside your mansion and shit.
jayzamann
QUOTE(Toge @ Sep 26 2005, 02:37 PM) [snapback]928812[/snapback]

It's also fun just to listen to the great radio channels.

Excellent while doing mindless and easy tasks like ice cream distribution and taxi missions. I listened to all of K-Chat and VCPR in one long huge taxi driving mission. biggrin.gif
CoreyKo
I personally like to speed around on the bikes, go out on the boats (best at night with Fever 105 going (even though thats not my fav station) it still fits), snipe people off at long range (I'm actually pretty damn good at that), have a go at the law enforcement, and TRY to steal the hunter.
alooper21
pack myself with a sniper and a lot of ammo, get to a high building and do anything to get six stars from there. and then just wach the tanks, the fbi and all how crazy they are to get me. also to gun down theyr helicopters with a single bullet roll2.gif

and for relaxing i fly the water plane all over vive city smile.gif
felneymike
Go to the police station with a Minigun and see how long you last. Well it depends how much ammo you take. Ahh if only all that stuff on the desks could be destroyed, or flung around by bullets, then that would look cool
Jorge V.U.
I always do the races from the sunshine auto's. once I was first and the last checkpoint was right ahead of me, and i'v crashed against a tree and one car got ahead on me.
Tyla
act like a crazed cowboy on steroids running around with a colt python shooting civvys roll2.gif
Westside92
ummmm no favorite topics...... bah WTH eh?

id say just causing general mayhem...MEDIA ATTENTION 1800+, stuff of legends, wewt!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.