Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fallout Series
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
SEB Soldier
I just wanted to know; Does someone here know games called Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout Tactics? The game is about wastelands in USA after the nuclear warfare. Alot of different forces are fighting in the bloodstained sands of fallout. Raiders, Super Mutants, Human organisations, etc... The game is real great once you get into it. So for everyone who knows Fallout! POST HERE! thumbup.gif

BTW The pics that I attached are just fan art, not ingame screenshots or anything. The game itself is an RPG. tongue.gif
tek-69
Yo fallout was the shit. I used to play that game all the time. Its's been along time since ive even heard it mentioned anywhere. I thought the style was and concept were killer.
SEB Soldier
So let me get this straingt; You say the game is shit, but you say the soncept is killer? WTF? Make up your mind. Anyways, the game ain't that popular, but it's still pretty cool. tongue.gif
DuPz0r
So, is anyone getting fallout 3 tomorrow? I haven't seen any other threads relating to it.

I only want it because it's being created by the same team as Elder Scrolls; Oblivion. So this game has to be something special.

I'm looking forward to it!

What is everyone's thoughts on it? I like the sound of an open world FPS mixed with an RPG, it sounds like it could become a good combination. Farcry mixed with Oblivion sound about right...? But with a Cityscape rather then countryside.
Pieface
QUOTE(DuPz0rô @ Oct 30 2008, 05:22 PM) [snapback]1470268[/snapback]
So, is anyone getting fallout 3 tomorrow? I haven't seen any other threads relating to it.

I only want it because it's being created by the same team as Elder Scrolls; Oblivion. So this game has to be something special.

I'm looking forward to it!

What is everyone's thoughts on it? I like the sound of an open world FPS mixed with an RPG, it sounds like it could become a good combination. Farcry mixed with Oblivion sound about right...? But with a Cityscape rather then countryside.

My brothers getting it, see what he thinks and then I'll play it, I'd choose it over Gears Of War 2 any day thou.
Harrop
QUOTE(EvgeniBuzov @ Sep 19 2005, 05:37 PM) [snapback]917927[/snapback]
So let me get this straingt; You say the game is shit, but you say the soncept is killer? WTF? Make up your mind. Anyways, the game ain't that popular, but it's still pretty cool. tongue.gif

Sorry I know this was posted 3 years ago but I have to correct this moron, he said it was the shit not it is shit. stupid.gif

bOnEs
yea, as soon as i beat saints row 2 i am getting this... it's actually already out here in the states...

i am not a huge fan of RPG's but, from the sound of this one, it's not a huge battle battle battle to level up kinda game... i mean you have to battle to level up but, you don't have to spend extra hours just leveling up... they say if ya stick to the story, you'll have a maxed out character well before you reach the end, which is what interests me the most...

that's the biggest thing i hate about RPG's... you have to spend countless hours leveling up if ya want the goodies biggrin.gif... this game seems to reward you for exploring just as much as battling... plus, the story sounds awesome and i can't wait to see the post nuclear wasteland, and honestly, it sounds like this game has numerous ways to be played... it just sounds all around like a fun game...
Harrop
I'll defo be getting this some time next year, probably when I'm bored of GoW 2 and CoD: WaW.
Indy
I wish I had the money to buy this game. Looks like a must-buy for me, especially since i'm an Elder Scrolls fanboy.

Oh btw, its been sort of confirmed that Bethesda are working on the next Elder Scrolls game, but don't hold your breath, their estimating a release in 2010. News is on the teamxbox.com website.
DiO
Its getting amazing reviews. Only one this turning we away from the game is its shitty animations.
bOnEs
QUOTE(Distruckshun-OvardriEv @ Oct 30 2008, 02:20 PM) [snapback]1470308[/snapback]
Its getting amazing reviews. Only one this turning we away from the game is its shitty animations.

i've been reading amazing reviews all day too... it sounds way too good to pass up on...
DuPz0r
Well i'm picking up my copy later today. I'll post a small review soon, tell you how good/bad i think it is.
bOnEs
QUOTE(DuPz0rô @ Oct 31 2008, 05:21 AM) [snapback]1470380[/snapback]
Well i'm picking up my copy later today. I'll post a small review soon, tell you how good/bad i think it is.

yes... do tell biggrin.gif...
Harrop
QUOTE(turd burglar @ Oct 31 2008, 03:05 PM) [snapback]1470410[/snapback]
QUOTE(DuPz0rô @ Oct 31 2008, 05:21 AM) [snapback]1470380[/snapback]

yes... do tell biggrin.gif...

DuPz0r
OK, first thoughts were; waterd down oblivion with guns.

But as i play more i find more and more interesting things, like side quests and hidden areas. I'm currently only Level 5, and i've playe for about 7 hours. I've only done two main quest so far as it can take prett long to get from point A to B.

So overall i think it is alot like oblivion but set in 1940's washington DC,. The scale of the world map is rather large,, and instead of caves and temples you got met stations and vaults to explore.

If you loved Oblivion then you'll enjoy this, just don't expect a traditional fantasy setting, because this one is full of baron waste lands and nuclear struck city scapes.

Rating : 9.2/10
bOnEs
...the fantasy world is the post-nuclear DC biggrin.gif...

i'm interested in the "consequences" that occur with your decisions in the game... kill the local doctor and the town no longer has a doctor... i mean, most of the decisions you make, plays an important role in how the game plays out... which means, MULTIPLE PLAY THRUS and multiple endings!! i bet each game you play feels different than the last...

was it pretty epic the first time you stepped out of vault 101? i heard that you spend a good hour or two inside the vault at the beginning, only building the suspense for the wasteland outside...

it doesn't really sound like a true RPG to me... which i am not a big fan of but, i have enjoyed a few RPG games in the past but, i could see myself really getting into this one...
DuPz0r
QUOTE(turd burglar @ Nov 2 2008, 04:10 PM) [snapback]1470545[/snapback]

i'm interested in the "consequences" that occur with your decisions in the game... kill the local doctor and the town no longer has a doctor... i mean, most of the decisions you make, plays an important role in how the game plays out... which means, MULTIPLE PLAY THRUS and multiple endings!! i bet each game you play feels different than the last...

So far i have had a few chances to do some things like that, but was afraid that the consequences at the time would go against me, so i left them alive. I have stole and pick-pocketed many people, which has lost me 'karma' (not sure how this effects me yet). I've had many choices to kill or save certain people in missions also. So i'd say Yes, there is many decisions, but so far, i don't see if the consequences have had a huge overall effect.

was it pretty epic the first time you stepped out of vault 101? i heard that you spend a good hour or two inside the vault at the beginning, only building the suspense for the wasteland outside...
YES! I was getting bored of the dark underground vault which felt slightly claustrophobic after a while. The moment you leave and see the scale of the open landscape, it sort of reminds you of oblivion, but still gives you that vulnerable "what shall i do now" feeling.

it doesn't really sound like a true RPG to me... which i am not a big fan of but, i have enjoyed a few RPG games in the past but, i could see myself really getting into this one...

Yeah, it has the basic RPG element's like stat building and leveling, then you have the new body shooting system which basicly gives you more xp if you get critical hits. Apart from those elements, it feels like a large sandbox FPS.

Also Looting is pretty much the same as Oblivion, you kill someone/thing and then you can loot the guns/ammo/outfit/special items from their body. I like this, because the outfits and weapons are always a great thing to personalize your character a bit more as the "create your character" at the beginning is pretty basic, and no matter how much you tinker with the settings the face always looks pretty much the same.
Indy
omg dupz you're making me crave for this game lol
DuPz0r
It is worth a buy if you have the money. There is one title i wanted more then this, and that was LBP which i'll be getting in 2 days biggrin.gif.

But yeah, if you want an in-depth game which will last much longer then most, then go for it.
bOnEs
QUOTE(DuPz0rô @ Nov 2 2008, 02:34 PM) [snapback]1470559[/snapback]
Also Looting is pretty much the same as Oblivion, you kill someone/thing and then you can loot the guns/ammo/outfit/special items from their body. I like this, because the outfits and weapons are always a great thing to personalize your character a bit more as the "create your character" at the beginning is pretty basic, and no matter how much you tinker with the settings the face always looks pretty much the same.

that's pretty cool! you can basically take what supplies you need from a fallen victim... i am sure finding food or water on a person is the sole reason why you'd want to search 'em as i hear non-contaminated food and water are pretty scarce out in the wasteland... but, collecting better clothes and weapons from dead guys makes it worth killing a certain person that your not sure will effect the story... if he's wearing some badass armor, i'm gonna have to kill 'em laugh.gif...

buying this today tho... might not play it today because, i still have a few more missions left in saints row 2 to beat but, i am getting my hands on it so maybe tonight, if i beat SR2, i'll have to play this...

either way, i'll be playing this game this week... yippee!! laugh.gif...
asthenia
QUOTE(turd burglar @ Nov 2 2008, 04:10 PM) [snapback]1470545[/snapback]

I've gotten myself lost in this game more than once or twice, whereby I mean I kind of get lulled into the world and wake up maybe a few hours later to realise it's dark outside and I haven't eaten dinner or drank a thing in 5 hours, and I have a huge headache from my TV screen. Even with the "shitty" animations, if you could play Oblivion, you can play this. I genuinely get scared sometimes in this game, it's a big world, and you're all alone (unless you've got a thousand caps, anyone?) I don't like night time, I don't like being underground, the met stations scare me. I love being around people, I traveled to Rivet City today and spent about 6 hours there (real time) just talking and find clues on an escaped.. well you'll find out. I don't like the city, not because of the look, but because the game just freaks me out in a big open space like that with no one to keep me company. There are consequences like what you speak of, you play a big part in the surroundings. If you watched any of the videos you'll know of Megaton. I single handedly slaughtered the whole town this morning, just because I felt like it after saving my progress, then I went back and loaded the old save. I used to do that in Oblivion too, you can cause chaos and it feels good, but then you can undo it, unlike in other games where you leave for awhile and come back and everyone's alive and happy. No siree, you kill a town-full of people, and they're finished. Just remember it's not always a good thing, someone got killed in my game who would have been a good character to keep around and help me, but I didn't realise until I wanted to enlist his services. Too far in to load an old save and do it all again now. A good 15 hours of play must have passed since he died. I bought the strategy guide for this cause I know I'll never find all I want to without it and have a peek at the last few pages about finishing the game, and the end you get is based on so many different things, you'll be amazed, and you'll never get all the finishes without a guide of some sort to show you how to do them. There are alot of factors.

QUOTE(DuPz0rô @ Nov 2 2008, 07:34 PM) [snapback]1470559[/snapback]

YES! I was getting bored of the dark underground vault which felt slightly claustrophobic after a while. The moment you leave and see the scale of the open landscape, it sort of reminds you of oblivion, but still gives you that vulnerable "what shall i do now" feeling.

Ast - I don't recall spending that long in there, but I did enjoy the .. uhh.. fresh air? once I got out. First thing I did was go and stand by the Scenic Overlook
sign and save my game. happy.gif (small screenshots for save data like Oblivion).

Ast - It's a shame about the faces but you can make some pretty unique looks if you're willing to put up with the slowdown the game gets when changing certain aspects, Oblivion had that problem too, funny how SR2 doesn't yet it's alot more .. advanced? I know sliders are sliders but it has more of an effect on SR2.

That is all.

- edit / to do with Megaton - only undo it by loading an old save.
bOnEs
QUOTE(Eddie Dean @ Nov 3 2008, 01:41 PM) [snapback]1470644[/snapback]
I've gotten myself lost in this game more than once or twice, whereby I mean I kind of get lulled into the world and wake up maybe a few hours later to realise it's dark outside and I haven't eaten dinner or drank a thing in 5 hours, and I have a huge headache from my TV screen. Even with the "shitty" animations, if you could play Oblivion, you can play this. I genuinely get scared sometimes in this game, it's a big world, and you're all alone (unless you've got a thousand caps, anyone?) I don't like night time, I don't like being underground, the met stations scare me. I love being around people, I traveled to Rivet City today and spent about 6 hours there (real time) just talking and find clues on an escaped.. well you'll find out. I don't like the city, not because of the look, but because the game just freaks me out in a big open space like that with no one to keep me company. There are consequences like what you speak of, you play a big part in the surroundings. If you watched any of the videos you'll know of Megaton. I single handedly slaughtered the whole town this morning, just because I felt like it after saving my progress, then I went back and loaded the old save. I used to do that in Oblivion too, you can cause chaos and it feels good, but then you can undo it, unlike in other games where you leave for awhile and come back and everyone's alive and happy. No siree, you kill a town-full of people, and they're finished. Just remember it's not always a good thing, someone got killed in my game who would have been a good character to keep around and help me, but I didn't realise until I wanted to enlist his services. Too far in to load an old save and do it all again now. A good 15 hours of play must have passed since he died. I bought the strategy guide for this cause I know I'll never find all I want to without it and have a peek at the last few pages about finishing the game, and the end you get is based on so many different things, you'll be amazed, and you'll never get all the finishes without a guide of some sort to show you how to do them. There are alot of factors.

yea, i sorta had this feeling that being in a dark building at nighttime would bring back the scary scary memories of the past silent hill games... since, you are facing some really gruesome mutated freaks, as well as super huge insects... i mean, pitch darkness with maybe a flashlight, in an abandoned building, hearing the screeches of creatures that inhabit the land... i mean, if i saw a group of them in the daytime, i might be a little scared... but, seeing them in the darkness could really make me piss my pants...

sorta reminds me of uncharted: drake's fortune when you venture deeper into the ruins and find the cursed creatures... being alone in the dark corridors of the abandoned facility while these things are running after you... yea, i got scared biggrin.gif...
asthenia
QUOTE(turd burglar @ Nov 3 2008, 07:01 PM) [snapback]1470648[/snapback]
yea, i sorta had this feeling that being in a dark building at nighttime would bring back the scary scary memories of the past silent hill games... since, you are facing some really gruesome mutated freaks, as well as super huge insects... i mean, pitch darkness with maybe a flashlight, in an abandoned building, hearing the screeches of creatures that inhabit the land... i mean, if i saw a group of them in the daytime, i might be a little scared... but, seeing them in the darkness could really make me piss my pants...

sorta reminds me of uncharted: drake's fortune when you venture deeper into the ruins and find the cursed creatures... being alone in the dark corridors of the abandoned facility while these things are running after you... yea, i got scared biggrin.gif...

You can hear a Mirelurks call a few rooms away. Mirelurks, Anchorage Memorial.

Now there's fear.
bOnEs
are you having a hard time bringing some of the creatures down? i know that they throw even the hardest ones at you to tell you your not ready to venture this way but, overall, how is the battle system? is the VAC pretty cool?

if your in a dark building, or outside at night and see a mammoth creature, do you run? can you run? i would run biggrin.gif...
asthenia
You can run, but it feels more like a fast walk. There's no GTA style, X(or A)-tapping sprinting though. And battle is purely based on your skill with the weapon, I'm pretty good with small weapons as far as stats go, so I tend to try and stay close to the bastards, but not too close. The VAT's system is a wonderful creation, I always find enemies that haven't appeared on my compass yet but are around. I've found whole Super Mutant settlements way ahead of when I usually would have because of VATS. oh, and never venture into water without checking it out first, Mirelurks, well... they lurk in water.

I don't do much at night, I don't like being out too much at night time, it's a big wasteland, with bigger fucking creatures. Man, some of the rad insects are cool to look at.
bOnEs
well, i am going to go pick this up in an hour... i think i might play tonight for the hell of it, and put in a couple hours... then tomorrow finish up SR2 so i can focus on fallout... but i am afraid that as soon as i put in fallout, i'll never go back to SR laugh.gif... i gotta see what all the fuss is about though biggrin.gif... everything i've read online, and heard on these boards just sounds like a really fun game to play...

hell, it sounds like you don't even have to play the missions to enjoy it... there's enough stuff to do on the side that you could basically play the game as a merchant, a slave trader, or whatever else you fancy...
TwoFacedTanner
The fear of anything in a game is an awesome feeling indeed.

I remember in Morrowind, I was afraid of the Ashlands for the longest time, and still to this day I'm a little scared of going in the water.

Hell, I think its a Bethesda thing. Because As far back as Daggerfall they've made me dump in my pants. The Dreughs...god I hate them. Freak me right the hell out.
And then in Oblivion the Spider Deadra. Not fucking cool.

So if this game has monsters like you say, that will freak me out, I may give it a try. I still don't know though, I love Bethesda, but I don't know how I feel about the game having a definite ending. Im the kind of guy who like to get through the story before I do and extreme exploring...

bOnEs
lol, who here got the sheriff of megaton killed? i didn't mean to but i did when i ratted that shady character in the bar out to the sheriff about blowing up the town laugh.gif... then, i used the sheriff's key to break into his house and i saw he had a son... i felt bad after that laugh.gif... but, the sheriff's got a nice weapon so it wasn't all fer nothing...

so far though, i'm liking the game... i am not very deep at all, i've only explored megaton a little but, so far, it's been entertaining and pretty fun trying to converse you way into getting the information you need... the VAT systems seems like a winner but, i've only had the chance to use it a few times... tonight, i am sure i'll be venturing deep into the wasteland where it'll be a bigger part of what i am doing...

haven't really had to worry at all about my health or contamination but, i feel i need to stock up for the journey i am about to embark on, which seems like it's gonna take a while to get to where i need to go... hope i am ready biggrin.gif...
asthenia
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Nov 4 2008, 12:13 AM) [snapback]1470684[/snapback]
The fear of anything in a game is an awesome feeling indeed.

I remember in Morrowind, I was afraid of the Ashlands for the longest time, and still to this day I'm a little scared of going in the water.

Hell, I think its a Bethesda thing. Because As far back as Daggerfall they've made me dump in my pants. The Dreughs...god I hate them. Freak me right the hell out.
And then in Oblivion the Spider Deadra. Not fucking cool.

So if this game has monsters like you say, that will freak me out, I may give it a try. I still don't know though, I love Bethesda, but I don't know how I feel about the game having a definite ending. Im the kind of guy who like to get through the story before I do and extreme exploring...

I've just been progressing at a slow pace with the story, you don't feel the need to keep going. I've played 30 hours now and probably done half the storyline, the rest of the time I've been exploring. I'm a lvl11 now.

QUOTE(turd burglar @ Nov 4 2008, 03:55 PM) [snapback]1470709[/snapback]
lol, who here got the sheriff of megaton killed? i didn't mean to but i did when i ratted that shady character in the bar out to the sheriff about blowing up the town laugh.gif... then, i used the sheriff's key to break into his house and i saw he had a son... i felt bad after that laugh.gif... but, the sheriff's got a nice weapon so it wasn't all fer nothing...

so far though, i'm liking the game... i am not very deep at all, i've only explored megaton a little but, so far, it's been entertaining and pretty fun trying to converse you way into getting the information you need... the VAT systems seems like a winner but, i've only had the chance to use it a few times... tonight, i am sure i'll be venturing deep into the wasteland where it'll be a bigger part of what i am doing...

haven't really had to worry at all about my health or contamination but, i feel i need to stock up for the journey i am about to embark on, which seems like it's gonna take a while to get to where i need to go... hope i am ready biggrin.gif...

ALWAYS. stock up.
bOnEs
so, did ya kill the sheriff or not? i am thinking of starting my game over since i am very near the beginning... i kinda thought the sheriff would provide some good help when i am out and about in the wasteland... so, i am thinking of sparing his life... maybe not though...
DuPz0r
I've been playing for about 15 hours, and most of it was exploration. I've found great enemies, allies, weapons, magazines, bobbleheads, and cool places to visit.
bOnEs
yea, i found a bobble-head too but i didn't take it because i was afraid the person in the house would see me take it... what's their purpose?
DuPz0r
I took it right in front of someone, i didn't lose karma, and they didn't say anything, so i don't think it counts as stealing from their house. They boost your skills by +10 points, and main stats by +1 point. Depending on the one you pick up.
asthenia
Keep Lucas alive. I disarmed the bomb and got a house in Megaton, inside the house you get a Bobble Head Collectors stand. They're a collectible, so you won't get any badness, like DuP said.

The story is good. Very good.

I'm fully suited in Brotherhood of Steel Power Armor now and I have a Brotherhood member who follows me as a protector.
bOnEs
lucas simms is useful, eh? i kinda figured he would be... what about mr. burke, can i kill him? he's the one that wants me to blow up the town... i got a feeling he plays a more important role later in the game so, i guess i should keep him alive as well...

i really do wanna kill that bastard though laugh.gif...

EDIT: is there anything i can do with the burned books or are they useless? i see em all over the place so i figured they were... no, i'm not talking about the war book things laugh.gif... i haven't seen one of those yet...
asthenia
Burned books are useless. Now Pre-War books.. maybe keep a hold of. Store in a box for a rainy day. You can kill Mr. Burke. smile.gif
Samurai_tbag
I put a bottlecap mine in Mr Burkes pocket.. the result was... entertaining ph34r.gif
bOnEs
QUOTE(Eddie Dean @ Nov 4 2008, 05:52 PM) [snapback]1470747[/snapback]
Burned books are useless. Now Pre-War books.. maybe keep a hold of. Store in a box for a rainy day. You can kill Mr. Burke. smile.gif

cool! i want that silenced pistol he used to kill simms so i can kill some other people in cold-blooded silence biggrin.gif... the silencer really does work right? i mean, i can shoot some fools without consequences if no one sees it?

sorry with all the questions but, this game is super deep...
Kuwong
Completed the story today. Felt pretty anti climatic. It was an alright story, nothing as majestic as I'd hoped. combat felt fairly easy too.
Also in response to game slowdown. Its due to the PS3 I think, as there has been no slowdown on the 360. Only had a few bugs here and there, easily passed. Made level 20 already, didn't take several playthroughs like they claimed. Putting it aside now, feel tired of it. 45 hours play time though.
Samurai_tbag
QUOTE(Kuwong @ Nov 5 2008, 01:00 PM) [snapback]1470796[/snapback]
45 hours play time though.

Jesus, I get the impression you need to get out a bit more. It's only been out 5 days!
Kuwong
Took two weeks holiday. I had four games out in that period, needed time to play them.
asthenia
QUOTE(Samurai_tbag @ Nov 5 2008, 02:50 PM) [snapback]1470803[/snapback]
QUOTE(Kuwong @ Nov 5 2008, 01:00 PM) [snapback]1470796[/snapback]
45 hours play time though.

Jesus, I get the impression you need to get out a bit more. It's only been out 5 days!

Some people had it completed in 15 hours. I'm nearly finished at about 35 hours. With exploring. And I work 8 hours a day.

Games like this are meant to take up alot of time, it's not like it's an arcade game..

Don't know about Burkes silenced pistol, Bones, on my current save game I didn't even speak to him before disarming the bomb.
bOnEs
that's alright, i found a silenced pistol in sunnyvalle...? or whatever that little street corner town is called just outside the vault... but, i did restart, left simms and burke alive but the funny thing is, in my first file, i got the information about my dad for free from moriarty... but the second time, i had to pay 300 caps because i turned down his offer of 100 caps after i failed the chance of getting it for free laugh.gif... but, i've also found numerous things i missed early in my first game like additional caps, more weapons, and a bobble-head i missed back in the vault...

what a fun little game this is, already in my second start, i've witnessed numerous dialog changes, and i've had to play out certain situations a little different than the first time... right now, i have done two survival guide quests for the crater supply lady, and i am about to go help this little kid find his father in that "ditchville?" town... then, it's off to the galaxy radio station for pops...
Harrop
Surely people should be using spoiler tags. I'm going to play this game one day.
bOnEs
argh... most of what i am saying is within the first couple of hours of gameplay... i'm not spoiling much...
asthenia
QUOTE(Quim Boy @ Nov 5 2008, 04:14 PM) [snapback]1470818[/snapback]
Surely people should be using spoiler tags. I'm going to play this game one day.

[spoiler]So fucking what, don't read the topic. We haven't ruined anything storyline-wise. I also expect you to now go over all your posts in the Other Games section and spoiler tag all of them.[/spoiler]

QUOTE(turd burglar @ Nov 5 2008, 04:08 PM) [snapback]1470816[/snapback]
that's alright, i found a silenced pistol in sunnyvalle...? or whatever that little street corner town is called just outside the vault... but, i did restart, left simms and burke alive but the funny thing is, in my first file, i got the information about my dad for free from moriarty... but the second time, i had to pay 300 caps because i turned down his offer of 100 caps after i failed the chance of getting it for free laugh.gif... but, i've also found numerous things i missed early in my first game like additional caps, more weapons, and a bobble-head i missed back in the vault...

what a fun little game this is, already in my second start, i've witnessed numerous dialog changes, and i've had to play out certain situations a little different than the first time... right now, i have done two survival guide quests for the crater supply lady, and i am about to go help this little kid find his father in that "ditchville?" town... then, it's off to the galaxy radio station for pops...

Wait, you got it free the first time, and you still bothered to even talk to him the second time? laugh.gif I didn't pay him the 2nd time. Glad you grabbed the bobble head. Grayditch, and good fucking luck. wink.gif What level are you?
bOnEs
i'm now at level 5... i've done a lot since that post... i've found about 3 new towns and few more locations to warp to, 2 more bobble-heads, and i now have my very own house in megaton... it's fucking great!! i can now just store a bunch of stuff in the lockers and cabinets instead of selling everything...

ohh, and i found the brotherhood of steel too biggrin.gif... i actually have their armor stored in my house... apparently i need training to wear it... and i also got to help take down a MAMMOTH super mutant... the bastard was like 10 stories tall!! it was epic...
asthenia
yeah the Behemoth was fun. did you use the Fat-Man? you'll receive training for the power armor in time. I'm glad you're enjoying it dude, but srsly, accept my PSN request. mad.gif lol
bOnEs
QUOTE(Eddie Dean @ Nov 9 2008, 04:49 PM) [snapback]1471154[/snapback]
yeah the Behemoth was fun. did you use the Fat-Man? you'll receive training for the power armor in time. I'm glad you're enjoying it dude, but srsly, accept my PSN request. mad.gif lol

i dids dood!! biggrin.gif... haven't used the fat-man yet tho... i kinda forgot about it... once i got my house, i just stored in a cabinet and forgot about it laugh.gif...

i only did one quest over the weekend... i thought i was gonna log 10-15 or so hours this weekend but, i ended up playing other games... i did "the family" quest where i damn near blew myself up a few times with those mines and bear traps littered all over the place... after blowing my legs off the second time, i realized i had to pay attention to where i was walking laugh.gif...

i'll pry move onto the GNR quest next...
DuPz0r
I'm not that far yet, i've been playing LBP ftw, but i will get straight back into this soon!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.