Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fallout Series
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
bOnEs
QUOTE(Massacre @ Jun 30 2009, 08:40 PM) [snapback]1510264[/snapback]
I'm not finished, yet. This DLC is fucking huge. It's dark and foggy and it's way too easy to get lost or walk off a ledge onto a group of Swampfolk. The Swampfolk are tough, maybe on par with Deathclaws in terms of health, and they will fuck you up bad. They carry lever-action rifles and double barreled shotguns, which do 45 and 85 damage, and they're everywhere, so you need to be on your toes. There are still some quests I haven't gotten to and some locations I haven't discovered, but I'm sure they're just as good as the rest of the DLC. The only major downside is the lack of new armor. The only additions are the confederate hat, which adds +1 perception like most of the hats, the workman's coveralls, which are just a recolor of the brahmin skin outfit, the tribal garb, which is kind of meh, and a few others not worth mentioning. The highlight of the clothing has to be the Pint-Sized slasher mask, and the first spot you find it in is pretty creepy.

The battle that occurs in Calvert Mansion is pretty cool, with enemies coming from everywhere, but much like the rest of the quests I've completed so far, there was a lot more they could've done with it. One highlight for me, and I won't go into details, was at a point where my character was tripping from the effects of some of the local plantlife, and things just got too real after a while, much worse than the Vault 106 hallucinations.

The best way I can describe the setting is this: You know how you'll be in a metro tunnel or a cave or some other dark cramped space, and you can hear mirelurks or ghouls from all over the place and you're terrified, but it's okay because you know you can just go back out into the sunlight and you'll be safe? It's like that, except there's nowhere you can go to be safe. Hell, most of the day the sun's not even out.

A final word of advice: Watch your shit in the Sacred Bog. Just watch it.

----------

On another note, I was playing one of my PC files earlier, and for the first time ever, I got the Firelance event. Outside of Vault 106. You know, Vault 106, where the entrance is surrounded by cliffs and rocks and it would be impossible to find a gun that's the same color as the rest of the area? Yeah. I had to walk all the way to the Scrapyard to get that bastard Dogmeat, then go back to the vault entrance to have him find the Firelance for me. Now, once again, he's taking up space in my Megaton house...

sounds GREAT massacre... i like the sound of the challenge that awaits... now, if your stealthy, can you still maneuver through the bog picking them off, or once you shoot one, do they all come after you? sounds like a good challenge though, and fallout 3 definitely needs it once you reach the latter levels... it just becomes too easy in the capitol wasteland... and yea, i thought i read a review that said this game had some creepy, trippy, and inhuman scenarios... quests that question your morality...

also, i thought i saw one of the new items in the game is get this: "a piece of your brain" laugh.gif... must be a fun quest to get a piece of your very own brain as the reward... and it'd be cool to see some of the civil war history that surrounds the town... can you trip off of the punga fruit whenever you want? that'd be a kick ass feature if you can!! biggrin.gif...

-----

QUOTE(DuPz0r @ Jul 1 2009, 05:39 AM) [snapback]1510321[/snapback]
Still no DLC for PS3. I'm actually looking forward to it, so HURRY THE FUCK UP!

hopefully the operation anchorage DLC is available tomorrow, dup... i prayed and hoped last thursday and they didn't deliver... i am praying and hoping again this thursday... maybe i'm jinxing this...
Massacre
You'll blow your cover unless you have the silenced assault rifle from The Pitt. If you don't have it, you can't take one down without the rest spotting you. If you're not stealth, my advice would be to beef your repair skill up to 100, and fully repair a double barreled shotgun. It still take forever to bring one down, though. They're tough.
bOnEs
QUOTE(Massacre @ Jul 1 2009, 01:23 PM) [snapback]1510398[/snapback]
You'll blow your cover unless you have the silenced assault rifle from The Pitt. If you don't have it, you can't take one down without the rest spotting you. If you're not stealth, my advice would be to beef your repair skill up to 100, and fully repair a double barreled shotgun. It still take forever to bring one down, though. They're tough.

sounds like i should polish my big gun skils prior to traveling to point lookout... vengeance might make quick work of the beasties... or not, lol...
DuPz0r
What is a Super Mutant Behemoth? is it those large guys with the fire hydren as a baseball bat? Because i wanted to try get the trophy for it.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(DuPz0r @ Jul 1 2009, 04:04 PM) [snapback]1510438[/snapback]
What is a Super Mutant Behemoth? is it those large guys with the fire hydren as a baseball bat? Because i wanted to try get the trophy for it.

Yeah, there are 5 of them to track down. First one's at GNR Plaza.
bOnEs
might i suggest, if you haven't been to evergreen mills, to approach the location from the tops of the hills... once in position to see the caged-in behemoth, shoot the generator in front of it... it will unleash the behemoth onto the unsuspecting raiders camped outside... and man that big guy makes quick work of all the raiders out there... by the time he's done killing them all, his health should be pretty low, and easy to take down...

plus, it's a sight to see as well... just did that about a week ago on my good chick file biggrin.gif...
PabloHoneyOle
As soon as Mothership Zeta is released, I am going to start a new character that isn't really story driven at all.

I plan to do absolutely nothing associated with a storyline mission. I will exploit the hell out of the DLC items. Level 4 running around the wasteland with the double barrel shotgun and pint sized slasher mask.
bOnEs
right... that's what i am gonna do this fall once the PS3 officially has all expansions... i'm gonna exploit places like operation anchorage and mothership zeta to get the goodies early on biggrin.gif... and i want to create the evil character i once had that got erased where, i killed anyone that got chippy with me, including quest related characters laugh.gif... in that file i shot lucas simms as soon as i first reached megaton...

if the character has a dialog branch that turns them hostile, i'm taking that route biggrin.gif...
Massacre
Do any of you happen to know anything about wiring and circuitry and that kind of thing? I'm wondering if it would be possible to rig up a GPS to pick up radio signals and serve a similar purpose as a Pip-Boy? I know I can make it wrist-mounted, I make weird shit like this all the time, I'm just not sure if it's possible to put all the features onto a single device.
TheAnalogKid2112
I think the real mystery is how to carry countless weapons, pairs of clothing, and food on yourself at once. Make THAT device.
§ynch
QUOTE(Massacre @ Jul 3 2009, 10:00 PM) [snapback]1511049[/snapback]
Do any of you happen to know anything about wiring and circuitry and that kind of thing? I'm wondering if it would be possible to rig up a GPS to pick up radio signals and serve a similar purpose as a Pip-Boy? I know I can make it wrist-mounted, I make weird shit like this all the time, I'm just not sure if it's possible to put all the features onto a single device.

Sounds cool. I know electronics but it probably wouldn't help much.
You know what's cool is this dude on YouTube called Household Hacker.
http://www.youtube.com/user/HouseholdHacker

He did almost the same thing you are thinking of, using a cell phone.
Check him out, he might already have a home design for such a device.
Massacre
I didn't see anything, but I'll be scouring the web until I find out whether or not it's possible. I need a more efficient way to keep track of my bottle caps...
bOnEs
lol, that sounds like a kick ass project, massacre biggrin.gif... your very own pip-boy 3000!! well, more like pip-boy 500, right? laugh.gif...
DuPz0r
I'm hoping the first DLC comes to the PSN store tomorrow. I heard the store gets updated every Thursday so... Fingers crossed aye.

News:
As Xbox 360 and PC Fallout 3 players explore Point Lookout, Bethesda's Pete Hines is reminding PlayStation 3 fans that they aren't forgotten. In a Eurogamer interview, Hines revealed that the first PS3 content pack, Operation: Anchorage, is almost finished. He says that putting the pack on PS3 takes "quite a bit" of effort. "It's a different platform with a different way of doing things and it requires special attention and plenty of testing before it's released," he said. "We are trying to put the finishing touches on it now, but as I said above it's a different task than DLC on another platform, and so there are things we have to finish doing and testing before it's done on PS3."

We had expected the PS3 content to start hitting in late June, a window that's now quickly closing. Hines didn't give word on a release date for it, or for the Mothership Zeta pack due on other systems in July. He calls the pack "alien abduction done really, really well." After Anchorage is released for the PlayStation 3, Hines says the other packs will follow, each coming about every 4-6 week

I guess it won't be out tomorrow...
bOnEs
probably not... but you never know... what this is doing though is pushing the game of the year editions (at least the PS3 version) back into the holiday season... the october release looks to be way too soon now... i'm guessing november/december now...

i wish they would of started on this sooner... it's starting to piss me off more with each week that passes...
§ynch
Just a note if you guys get on G4WL and play the PC version.

Even though it is very cool to do Operation:Anchorage early,
for the extra perks and gear, I recommend completing Crowley's
mission first. "You Gotta Shoot em in the Head".

On PC at level 8 this time around it was quite different.
Everyone was wearing what I had so far, only Combat Armor.
I also didn't have the Speech Skills up there yet, so the
Chinese Commander actually wanted to fight, and he had the
strength and life of a Super Mutant Behemoth.
Before I just speeched him into committing Hari-Kari.

After the SIM, all the rewards were there including the
Winterized T51-b and power armor training.
Then I received a message and achievement for completing
Crowley's mission....I'm like WTF?????
I hadn't even started Shoot em in the Head yet.

Sure enough, Crowley is pissed off and says
"You stole what was rightfully mine!" in the Underworld.
So I went around in stealth shooting Dukov, Ted, Dave,
and Tenpenny in the head and they had no keys on them.
Then I killed Crowley and he had no keys on him.
Then going to the CO HQ, the doors are locked.

So the game thinks because you passed O:E,
that you also passed Crowley's mission. Weird.

Just a head's up, do the mission before the DLC,
if you ever play on PC / G4WL.

-------------------------------------------------------

Also this might be a head's up not to clear out
Paradise Falls before doing "The Pitt".
DuPz0r
Does this glitch/problem happen on the Xbox360 version? So there may be a chance it will happen on PS3 too?.
§ynch
QUOTE(DuPz0r @ Jul 11 2009, 03:11 PM) [snapback]1512373[/snapback]
Does this glitch/problem happen on the Xbox360 version?

I never had it on XB360.
This problem is for PC only.
bOnEs
i've heard about this problem too... just don't start "gotta shoot em in the head"... i am sure it's a problem for the PS3 users too... but, if your like me, you've already completed that quest anyways... once i learned of that glitch, i decided i'd do that quest early, and i did...

it wasn't really hard at all to do it early in your leveling... the only challenge is trekking across the wastes heading to republic of dave and fort constantine... and in fort constantine i only faced one sentrybot, at the very end in the bomb storage room, and i could of avoided him all together and went out a different door...

but yea, if you pick up the winterized t-51b armor, the games acts as if you just picked up the rusted t-51b in the fort...

and i knew about the pitt/paradise falls problem too... and there's a new one to worry about when mothership zeta comes out... should you visit the crash site before you installed the DLC? we just don't know yet biggrin.gif... because i heard once it's installed, they are already waiting at the site, which means you probably can't pick up the alien blaster and ammo??

anyways, has anyone seen the released screenshot yet? here it is...

Massacre
I'm curious about that Death Star cannon below the floor.
§ynch
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jul 12 2009, 07:49 AM) [snapback]1512418[/snapback]
but yea, if you pick up the winterized t-51b armor, the games acts as if you just picked up the rusted t-51b in the fort...

I saw the write-up of the glitch on the Fallout Wiki,
funny how you get the achievement automatically.
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Operation:_Anchorage_bugs

You can reset the quest using the resetquest command,
but I think that is still considered cheating, which I don't do.
If I was going to cheat I would just unlock the CO HQ door L0L.

Might be worth a thought though, because it also appears
the dialog to get Cherry from Dukov's to Rivet City isn't there.
Her speech check for stealing his key is, but not the rescue dialog.

Level 20 now, and the Sydney glitch for her unlimited
10MM UltraSMG is still there, using the Moonbeam holotape.
So that is cool. I didn't let her get a scratch on her in the quest.
(Use the 'wait here' option and she is basically out of harm's way)

Also I forgot to heal whats his name in Big Town,
rescued both Red and Shorty, got back, and was still able
to heal the guy in Red's clinic and get the Lucky 8-Ball.

This time on PC there are no Deathclaws inside the Regulator
HQ, as there was on my XB game, just 2 radscorps outside.
bOnEs
@synch: lol, funny thing happened to sydney on my latest file, which ties into the t-51b armor too biggrin.gif...

sydney, charon, and myself mowed down the mutants in the national archives... convinced button that i was thomas jefferson, got the declaration of independence, and took it back to abraham washington... at this point sydney has full health... got my railway schematics, and followed sydney to underworld, because you have to in order for her to show up there... well, guess what happens after we leave rivet city?? we make the trek to the anacostia (sp?) station, and guess who comes running up the escalator!! it's mr. crowley!! i didn't even hear him mumble anything about taking his armor but, he did get one shot off before i could launch VATS, and he struck sydney in the head... i killed mr. crowley before any more damage could be done... but, sydney's life went all the way down to just one sliver left... she stumbled her way to underworld laugh.gif... i got scared thinking she was gonna trip and kill herself off...

and in big town, i let the mutants infiltrate the town because i had trained them all to use weapons... well, that didn't go so well... i did my best though to minimize the damage but, after the attacks, 3 or 4 of them were very low on health, now limping around the town laugh.gif...

-----

@massacre: yea, i noticed that too... i thought i read somewhere too that the aliens were up to no good and, i bet that planet cannon has something to do with it... i like the wild futuristic look though...
Massacre
So, yesterday, I was playing one of my PC files and I finished Waters of Life again. After getting Li to the Citadel, I decided that my character was devastated by his father's death, and that he was going to give up on humanity altogether and wander into the wastes. I stopped by my Megaton house to pick up my Victory Rifle, the Terrible Shotgun, the Blackhawk, dart gun, a combat knife, 20 frag mines, a Roving Trader outfit, and enough spare weapons to keep my arsenal in good condition. I had Wadsworth set me up with the blastback hair style and the survivalist beard, which looks badass with my lucky eyepatch (I love mods), and five bottles of water, and then I set out on my journey. I'm still looking for a nice, isolated place with a bed and some containers for storage, but when I find it, I'm going to lay down a mine field and explore the surrounding area looking for things to kill. I've decided that in order to be a true survivalist, I'll have to quit using stimpaks and only regain health with meat from the creatures I kill, and once I use up my five bottles of water, I'm going to have to drink from the irradiated puddles and remains of the river. I just wish I could get rid of my rads without having to use radaway.
§ynch
QUOTE(massacre)
I just wish I could get rid of my rads without having to use radaway.

What about trading all that Buffout that your lab makes for the Cave Fungus? That's kind of a survivalist thing.
I have like 50 saved up but haven't discovered Little Lamplight yet for the trade.

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jul 13 2009, 07:25 AM) [snapback]1512563[/snapback]
sydney, charon, and myself mowed down the mutants in the national archives... convinced button that i was thomas jefferson, got the declaration of independence, and took it back to abraham washington... at this point sydney has full health... got my railway schematics, and followed sydney to underworld, because you have to in order for her to show up there... well, guess what happens after we leave rivet city?? we make the trek to the anacostia (sp?) station, and guess who comes running up the escalator!! it's mr. crowley!! i didn't even hear him mumble anything about taking his armor but, he did get one shot off before i could launch VATS, and he struck sydney in the head... i killed mr. crowley before any more damage could be done... but, sydney's life went all the way down to just one sliver left... she stumbled her way to underworld laugh.gif... i got scared thinking she was gonna trip and kill herself off...
That's one of the best Fallout 3 stories you've ever told. laugh.gif

I guess you had finished the Crowley quest and got the T51-b, but didn't kill Crowley.
...and of course no stimpacks for the lady, letting her to limp to the Ninth Circle.
Crowley must have been a real surprise for you. Wonder why Charon didn't do anything.

Here I'm hitting on Sydney one last time before we get into Rivet City....I love her.

Massacre
I forgot about the cave fungus. Looks like I'm making a side trip to Lamplight.

Is the bridge extended in that pic? It looks like it's not extended, and you're dangerously tiptoeing the edge of the dock.
§ynch
QUOTE(Massacre @ Jul 13 2009, 11:06 AM) [snapback]1512600[/snapback]
I forgot about the cave fungus. Looks like I'm making a side trip to Lamplight.

Is the bridge extended in that pic? It looks like it's not extended, and you're dangerously tiptoeing the edge of the dock.

Eclair the food guy at Lamplight will trade Cave Fungus as well as the doctor girl.

Bridge long since extended, ever since the Wasteland Survival Guide.

I noticed that too about her feet.
Guess she really wanted some of Sydney's Ultra.

Here's an earlier shot after picking the lock to
Pinkerton's dock door, I never swim under.

Massacre
I always pick the lock, too. I'd rather scour the earth for issues of Tumblers Today than fight a handful of mirelurks...

I should start posting some screenshots of my own. I might have a few later of me visiting some of my favorite hunting grounds on my evil file.
bOnEs
QUOTE(§ynch @ Jul 13 2009, 01:56 PM) [snapback]1512598[/snapback]
I guess you had finished the Crowley quest and got the T51-b, but didn't kill Crowley.
and of course no stimpacks for the lady, letting her to limp to the Ninth Circle.
Crowley must have been a real surprise for you. Wonder why Charon didn't do anything.

yea, that gunshot from out of nowhere kinda scare the shit out of me... and it's the .44 magnum, the sound i know all too well biggrin.gif... charon might of participated had i not killed him immediately... why he didn't warm me i don't know though... he's usually pretty good at foretelling the future...

yea, i opened all the doors in fort constantine, went back to underworld and gave crowley the keys, then fast traveled back there to get the armor... yea, i'd say he was pretty pissed biggrin.gif... i think if i recall, he doesn't leave underworld if you never give him the keys... even after the mission is over and you took the armor... he'll try to kill you there... i tricked him into thinking the armor was still there i guess laugh.gif... and i couldn't give sydney a stimpak after that... i didn't try reverse pickpocketing one on her but, after the mission ended, i lost all options of that nature... so, she's gonna have to suffer the effects of a head trauma for the REST OF HER VIRTUAL LIFE... same for one of the big town guys laugh.gif... he took a nail board to the head...

am i the only one that if my head is crippled, i try to make it as far as i can before having to heal it, or use a stimpak? laugh.gif... i love the ringing audio and the blurred vision you get from it... i makes the battles even more intense since your more than likely watching your health and playing more cautious...

it's kinda on the lines of what massacre was saying... in battles, i don't mind letting my health drop below 20%... which is why i'm taking the nerd rage perk with my next evil villain character... but, in doing so, it makes you change your tactics and the general way you play... more realistic i guess... because, you just can't inject a bunch of stimpaks in real life and all of sudden your fine biggrin.gif... you've got injuries... you need to at least make it back to the house to rest (i don't even use random beds during a conflict, i'll use one if i am just wandering around and find one)... i'll pop a stimpack if it gets to like 5% health or so but, i'll try to go as long as i can without using one (unless it's a deathclaw or something else that takes a good chunk of health)... and i'm talking throughout my journey... 95% of the time, i usually have anywhere from 40-60 percent of health when wandering the wastes...

fallout's one of those games that you can play out a realistic journey from the world they've created biggrin.gif... one of the very few...

P.S. fuck dem mirelurks!! i'd rather be surrounded by deathlclaws with only a combat knife, rather than face a couple of mirelurks...
Massacre
I was blessed with a perfect photo opportunity only moments ago.

This is me on my evil file teabagging Amata's corpse:
bOnEs
^LOL!! laugh.gif...so did you save her from the enclave or, did you let them have their way with her?

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/5459.html <-- there's the news PS3 players have been waiting for... i'm a little pissed off but, happy at the same time... they now say september will be when we get the first DLC, and that's what pisses me off... we go from late june to now september angry.gif... the good news is though, we're getting broken steel first biggrin.gif... and the possibility of maybe getting the pitt and operation anchorage at the same time too...

well, i can now officially go out and buy midnight club los angeles since, i won't be playing any fallout 3 DLC anytime soon biggrin.gif...
Massacre
No, I killed her myself. I saw the Enclave before I saw her and opened fire with my trusty Xuanlong. Pwned by draw distance. laugh.gif You can't really tell because of the camera angle, but Crow's caravan was behind me watching the whole thing.

Here's a pic from my survivalist file, after a trophy kill:

My game crashed shortly after this was taken. I restarted and went back to the same spot, and there was a Yao Guai instead.
TheAnalogKid2112
Guys, I'm starting my evil karma playthrough, but I also want to get the neutral karma trophies in the same playthrough. Help???
bOnEs
save your game right before you level up to 8, 14, and 20... then go ahead and level up... once you unlock the evil trophy, reload your previous save... then go to one of those beggars outside the towns of megaton, rivet city and tenpenny tower, and give them enough purified waters to bump your karma to neutral... then level up, unlock trophy, and reload save since your playing evil anyways... you wouldn't want to continue on as neutral biggrin.gif...

or you can save right before leveling and do the neutral ones first... that way there's no reloading once you unlock the evil one...

nice screens, massacre biggrin.gif...
Massacre
You can also go to either Rivet City or Megaton (if you don't blow it up), and donate a ton of caps to the local church. It'll give you good karma, so just donate until you're at neutral, level up, and then reload your save and level up with negative karma.
TheAnalogKid2112
Thanks. That's what I needed to know. Can you tell me approximately how long before leveling up to do that? Does donating caps raise xp? If so, I need to take that into consideration.
Massacre
I'm not sure if you get xp or not, but I don't think you do. You don't get xp for donating to the water beggars, so I guess the churches are the same way.

You're going to have a lot of fun playing an evil file. You're going to spend hours coming up with the absolute best way to fuck over everyone you encounter. The thing that pissed me off was that there's no way to complete Riley's Rangers without getting positive karma. You can either complete it and just take the karma increase, or you can fail it, that's it.
PabloHoneyOle
BREAKING NEWS: Fallout 3 for PS3 DLC has been pushed back to September.

Sorry to hear guys.

http://kotaku.com/5313512/ps3s-fallout-3-c...-sept-reordered
bOnEs
yea, i mentioned that on the last post on the previous page... september sucks but, we do get broken steel first!!
Massacre
Broken Steel is the shit, I'm excited for you guys. Except Analog, fuck him.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Massacre @ Jul 14 2009, 02:57 PM) [snapback]1512798[/snapback]
Except Analog, fuck him.

Also, Mothership Zeta for 360 on August 3rd. I have 800 MS points just fucking waiting.

http://www.bethsoft.com/eng/news/news_2008.php
Massacre
Official Fallout site says there's a samurai suit! No screen for it, yet, but I'm happy.

Here's some awesomeness:

Drone Cannon.

Crash site (no shit, right?).

Alien Disintegrator.

^ What's cool about this rifle is that there's a mod that came out months ago that adds a rifle exactly like this. I mean, it's fucking identical.
bOnEs
man those screens look fucking awesome!! i really really like the art direction with this one... i mean i REALLY do... and i am 100% sure you'll be getting an alien space suit too... heard rumors of an outdoor section to the ship...

geez, i've heard lots of rumors for mothership zeta laugh.gif...
PabloHoneyOle
Bones, I heard something about having to Spacewalk as well as part of a mission.

Can't fucking wait.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Massacre @ Jul 14 2009, 11:57 AM) [snapback]1512798[/snapback]

Hey man, I resent that.
Massacre
Yeah, that spacewalking part sounds awesome. What sucks is that from what I've heard about it so far, it really seems like my stealth play style is fucked for this go-around...

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jul 14 2009, 04:46 PM) [snapback]1512820[/snapback]
QUOTE(Massacre @ Jul 14 2009, 11:57 AM) [snapback]1512798[/snapback]

Hey man, I resent that.

What?
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Massacre @ Jul 14 2009, 07:33 PM) [snapback]1512850[/snapback]
What sucks is that from what I've heard about it so far, it really seems like my stealth play style is fucked for this go-around...

Well, if you're abducted by aliens, I doubt you will have much opportunity to use stealth anyhow; the aliens already know you're there. However, there may be a few opportunities for some stealth infiltrations.

I also wonder if we'll be able to take gear or clothing to space with us... Chinese Stealth Armor, please.
PabloHoneyOle
IGN posted an article about New Vegas that is worth a read.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/100/1002811p1.html
DuPz0r
I finally got myself to level twenty. Just got to wait for the DLC now... But i still have about 10 side quests to complete and 30 odd locations to visit. So i should be good until the first DLC comes our way.
bOnEs
QUOTE(Stoic_Person_Eater @ Jul 15 2009, 11:02 AM) [snapback]1512918[/snapback]
IGN posted an article about New Vegas that is worth a read.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/100/1002811p1.html

i'll have to wait until i get home to read that article... damn DNS blocker sad.gif...
TheAnalogKid2112
So I just robbed everyone's house in Megaton, excluding Moriarty's bedside cabinet, Mr. Burke's house, and the safe in the Armory, since my lockpick skill is so low. I'm going to go detonate the bomb now. Should I kill everybody instead? Or do they just have shitty weapons and clothes...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.