QUOTE(bOnEs @ Apr 20 2009, 05:16 PM) [snapback]1497475[/snapback]
QUOTE(§ynch @ Apr 20 2009, 06:42 PM) [snapback]1497471[/snapback]
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Apr 20 2009, 03:15 PM) [snapback]1497465[/snapback]
i'm not that desperate to see bittercup in sexy sleepwear
i just wanted to try it for kicks and giggles since she seems like a whore anyways
I am. Dude, make it a point your next play, to make your plan happen.......and give us screenshots.
I love me some Bittercup all up in there.
Always thought it cool that she even
comes on to you as an African Female.
...besides looking for chalk, and makeup.
, next time i play fallout 3 i'll head to big town and try it a few more times... just for you, you polygonal perv
... i'll give her some credit though, she's one of the more interesting fallout characters...
speaking of bittercup, to everyone, who were your favorite characters?
I appreciate that, my evil karma friend. While I may not play as evil, it never hurts to have evil friends in the right places.
I'll pay for screenshots of her in Sexy Sleepwear of every angle, in minigun and assault rifle ammo...10,000 rounds okay?
Wait I noticed I have a surplus of 200 grenades, will throw those in with....300 sniper rounds...just for m'bud Bones.
Yes I'm a very
polygonal perv, from way back in the days of Misty, Asuka, and Maria in GTA:III.
Don't get me started on Catalina in S.A., the one girl *everyone* hated....except of course, a polygonal pervert of ethnic loyalties.
Their dialog and accents helps make them hotter, of course. I love all the girls of GTA that everyone hated.
Same for Fallout 3. I even saw a thread on a Fallout forum for "The Babes of Fallout 3".........Fallout 3 Favorites:
- Absolutely. That little smirk, her secret affair.....her hair...her ARMOR! Sierra
- So innocent...I love changing that. She's amped on Nuka Cola.Brailee Ewers
- Hilariously retarded. I could do that crazy little knucklehead. Now bake me some cans.Jenny Stahl
- Serve me up some squirrel on a stick baby...and here have 400 ruined books for your trouble, girl.Bittercup
- My ho. I always go back and visit her for her gifts, and to rape her in her sleep. V-Bagging at its finest.Sydney
- I totally pwned her. Saved her sweet ass, escorted her to Underworld, where I always score her gun off her.
- For musical reasons. That old lady rips it up and SHREDS
on the violin. Beats listening to 3Dog's voice.Flak, not Shrapnel
- Need to do some killin' huh? My girl always sits next to him while ripping him off for ammo.
They speak the same language, and he ALWAYS has the mini-nukes I crave, even as a good character.Gallo
- The cannibal ghoul, he's just a strange and weird character, with lots of great loot.Uncle Leo
- The nice super mutant. He is so real, and yet so scared.
I don't know why but maybe the way he addresses my character. "Hello, little sister!" ....She loves him.Pinkerton
- The real man of F03. Scientist, and the true founder of Rivet City. Brilliant recluse. He is the man.Barney, the Security Guard for Black Mesa
.....oh wait - wrong game, sorry.
There are so many cool and un-cool characters in this game. I just downloaded "The Pitt" and will play that now.
I'm a moderator at Fallout3Zone.com
and looking for more of these cool ideas for topics, Bones.
This is a really
good one, and now I'd like to see the characters that are not your favorites. (Who you hate)
Stop by that forum if you guys are really into the game. It's Fallout everything.
Note that forum is not even as cool as GTA4.TV, but then again what is?
Nothing could ever be as cool as GTA4.TV. Game On!