Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: San Andreas Cheats
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Robin
I don't know if I have missed something but I have a problem.
I play GTA San Andreas och Xbox.
After finnishing "Black Project" i was about to save the game. It says something like: One or more cheats are active, and it is not safe too save game now...
I have not entered any cheat codes and I now wonder..is there a way to "deactivate ALL ceat codes"? Or do I have to go through everyone of them to find out wich one is active?

Please help me!!! //Robin
Piranha
What is the question? :confused:

No need to cheat in this game. Only for fun.
Robin
QUOTE(Piranha @ Sep 14 2005, 05:31 PM)
What is the question? :confused:

No need to cheat in this game. Only for fun.
[right][snapback]910103[/snapback][/right]

I havent cheated.. But the game says that I have.. How come? Maybee I have activated some cheat by misstake. Is that possible???
When I'm about to save game it suddenly says that there are one or more cheat active... I don't want that warning. What do I do to deactivate all cheats??
Edgecrusher
You can't get rid of that message without starting a new game.
BIG FUCKING SPIDER
youll have to enter all the cheats or just do the mission again
trep316
You must have entered a cheat by accident, happens to a lot of people, including me. You can't deactivate a cheat, just don't save your game and restart to your last saved file.

PS: To start a new topic, don't press the new poll button.
The Emperor
QUOTE(trep316 @ Sep 14 2005, 06:11 PM)
You must have entered a cheat by accident, happens to a lot of people, including me. You can't deactivate a cheat, just don't save your game and restart to your last saved file.

PS: To start a new topic, don't press the new poll button.
[right][snapback]910230[/snapback][/right]

or to be on the safe side save after every single misson like I do.
Piranha
I entered a "cloudy weather" cheat by accident once, while in the middle of "supply lines" i have NO IDEA how it happened.

But you should ALWAYS have a save game file of your last or something close to where you are in the game, so you can reload if something wacky happens. Have a back up too.

Sucks.
Rocka91
look in the misc part in the stats part of the options menu, to see how many times you've cheated, maybe u've had, but accidentally. No really, it's happened to me.
Piranha
QUOTE(UltimateGTAGamer91 @ Sep 14 2005, 08:31 PM)
look in the misc part in the stats part of the options menu, to see how many times you've cheated, maybe u've had, but accidentally. No really, it's happened to me.
[right][snapback]910927[/snapback][/right]

I don't think that stat is there, actually IN the menu if you HAVEN'T CHEATED. Cause i haven't, and i don't see "times cheated - 0" just not there at all!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.