Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: head lice
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
The Emperor
Have you ever had head lice? Ive had them once when I was younger.
british_bulldog
I have e-head lice, so don't post anywhere near me!

Yes i have also had real lice, not good!
ManBeast
I think everyone has had head lice at some point in thier youth.
There was this really dirty girl at our school who used to give them to everyone >_<
BIG FUCKING SPIDER
thers a girl in my class and we assume shes got nits cos it looks like shes got 100s of eggs in her head.lukily i sit at the other side of the room
acemace
Ive never had them......and im proud.
Kuwong
that must mean you never wash, as headlice prefer dirty hair to clean hair. i was always told that, but it might of just been bullshit to make me wash my hair.
BIG FUCKING SPIDER
i was told they like clean hair which i think is bullshit
acemace
I think thats true, not many people had them that i know. Ill be honest and say i didnt wash my hair that much when i was younger. I did wash though.

Edit:

"head lice do not discriminate: clean hair, dirty hair; blonde, brunette; old, young – they really don’t care."

http://www.headlice.co.uk/facts/
Ankh
The reason they like clean hair is because it has no grease in it so it's easier for them to move about.

Yeah I had them there was a little academic (is that the right word?) of them at my school and basically the whole school got them about 8 years ago... I was well proud supporting another species living in my head! I am a true vegetarian! Haha...
Zacko
QUOTE(Ankh @ Sep 14 2005, 07:45 PM)
The reason they like clean hair is because it has no grease in it so it's easier for them to move about.

Yeah I had them there was a little academic (is that the right word?) of them at my school and basically the whole school got them about 8 years ago... I was well proud supporting another species living in my head! I am a true vegetarian! Haha...
[right][snapback]910264[/snapback][/right]

Epidemic?

I dunno if I have, I think I might have when I was like 7 when it went around the school
Ankh
QUOTE(Zacko @ Sep 14 2005, 07:46 PM)
QUOTE(Ankh @ Sep 14 2005, 07:45 PM)

[right][snapback]910264[/snapback][/right]

Epidemic?

I dunno if I have, I think I might have when I was like 7 when it went around the school
[right][snapback]910266[/snapback][/right]

Ah yes that's the word... Haha... but anyway I dyed my hair that day and that killed them so yeah. My cat got fleas last year if that counts?
Fredman34
QUOTE(Manbeast @ Sep 14 2005, 09:55 AM)
I think everyone has had head lice at some point in thier youth.
There was this really dirty girl at our school who used to give them to everyone >_<
[right][snapback]910073[/snapback][/right]

ive never had head lice....

someone once told me black peopl cant get lice....this true?
ENVi3
I wear hair gel all the time so I dont get any.
LattO
Never... lol @ the guy trying to say " everyone must of had it in their youth" too feel more comfortable...
FX
QUOTE(Shrike @ Sep 14 2005, 03:11 PM)
[right][snapback]910014[/snapback][/right]

Damn don't get me started on head lice. I've never had it, I'm lucky.

But..

Theres this disgusting, little, tiny Chinese girl in my class. She's a complete fucking tramp, she's an absolute disgrace. Thankfully I never have to sit near here. She always has snot and dirt and shit all over her face. Fucking tramp!. Now onto the head lice. Mutha-fucka, she has real fucking bugs the size of a fucking coin crawling in her hair. Jesus, it makes you want to puke.
Epidemic
I've never had it. I remember those days in elementary school when they had the lice checks. happy.gif
GSF_Hustla
I have never had headlice. I would hate to have had it..
MetGreDKo
I've had them twice. The first time my little sister brought them into the house and the second time it was my father (teacher).

It's a real pain to get rid of it. In Europe I hear many of the shampoos aren't killing them any more.
Bishop
No. But someone in the school had it. If lice like clean hair, where do they come from in the first place?
Bucky
Head lice, no but my friend did get crabs once,does that count roll2.gif

I well remember being checked for it periodically while in elementary school.

Black people can't get hair lice? Never heard that one. Sounds like BS to me though. Too much of a blanket statement anyways as some blacks have "good hair" and others have more nap to it. I assume it is possible very nappy hair is not condusive to head lice.
Marriner
QUOTE(Shrike @ Sep 14 2005, 03:11 PM)
[right][snapback]910014[/snapback][/right]

I don't think I have.
House
I don't remember having head lice, I can't tell if I have head lice or not because I cant look at my own head from the top...

But I assume I did at some point when I was in kindergarten my head was itchy alot.
Flash6289
I recall having them once when I was about 7, it went round the school.
conFUSED
I never had it.
Dysfunktional-Hero
I have never had it which is surprising to me. It went around my grade school like 5 times, and when that happened my whole family (excluding me of course) had it. LuCkY.
DavidOrtiz34
I've never gotten it... I'm cool
blinkdude182
No i´ve never had them im my head...my sister did 2 years ago tho...then she used some special shampoo with a special comb and they dissapeared.
Napolean
i had them during primary school
Bulkstack
Never had it
Epidemic
For those who have had head lice-- what is it like? Are they annoying? Do they itch?
MetGreDKo
QUOTE(Epidemic @ Sep 19 2005, 10:01 PM)
For those who have had head lice-- what is it like? Are they annoying? Do they itch?
[right][snapback]918635[/snapback][/right]

It's very annoying. Not only does it itch but you need to wash your sheets; pillow case; spray the chairs, etc. and was any/all clothes you have that *may* have them.

The less you wash your hair and the more there are in it then the more itching there is. They mainly stay towards the base of your hair but getting a haircut makes it easier to see them if you have a second combing your hair for you.

I combed my hair after my shower maybe 5-7 times per spot to make sure I got it good. In two days you don't really notice it and within a week you should be without. I had given up on shampos the second time around as I noticed no difference.
Pik™
Thankfully, no ive never had head lice but i did walk through a swamp once while camping and had a bunch of lil parasites crawl in through my skin they itched really bad cuz ur body has an alergic reaction to the dead paracite bodies and you get lil red bumps all over your body YUCK!
You wanna die tonight?
heck no! that semms so nasty!
Rocka91
Head lice....

Is this the future of forums?
I'm pretty sure I haven't had it btw.
0bs3n3
Yes I've had headlice........twice. There bloody annoying little bastards.
Punner
No problems with headlices here..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.