Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Post secrets here.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Jak2612
Does anyone know any secrets for vice? i know the easter egg one, and the scarface room one and that tommys mansion it based on tony montanas. are there any decent secrets about?
Roosson
what easter egg?
Davey
the easter egg is in the building next to the VCN building. you gotta go to the heli pad then jump through the 4th window on the right. if you fall to thefloor then you jumped through the wrong window.

and sorry, i dont know any secrets at all.
Bluntman & Chronic
Keep checking your room at the Hotel, and your office in the Mansion... The more you complete, the more things appear in these rooms... (E.g. Posters, Trophies, Magazines...)
Jak2612
o ye i knew that too, soz, its the same at your hotel room, but with different stuff, like boomshine barrelss, jidden package cocaine etc etc
Nameless guy
do you know the ghost building?
Bluntman & Chronic
Kaufman Cabs = The set of Taxi
DonkeyTits
Most everyone knows of the man underwater with the cement shoes on, but few people know that there are two guys underwater with cement shoes on.
Jak2612
where? and ghost building?
Bluntman & Chronic
QUOTE (Nameless guy @ Sep 23 2004, 04:38 PM)

Ghost Building... What are you talking about!
TheShootist
There are some facts and references from Vice City mentioned here. I knew about most of them, but some of them were new to me.
Tootsie_Roll
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/gr...ity_secrets.txt

thats got a lot of secrets

there is a guy in cement shoes off the coast of the greasy chooper at the corner of it

also a way to get into big mitch bakers bar is to go to apart 3c get on the lamp and keep jumpin till you go through the roof then you be in the underworld and then get the sparrow on top and fly to the bar when you ge there go into the conrer on the right of the door and keep running till you go through

its fully rendered but nothing is solid except for the bar place
Nameless guy
QUOTE (Bluntman & Chronic @ Sep 23 2004, 09:34 PM)

get a helicopter and go to hospital roof most south on the island you start on then look towards military base you should see a building that aint really there. get in the heli and fly towards it it will dissapear when you get close.

if you dont see it try yousing a rifle and zoom in tawards the military base. drool.gif
Bluntman & Chronic
QUOTE (Loly Pop @ Sep 23 2004, 07:30 PM)
also a way to get into big mitch bakers bar is to go to apart 3c get on the lamp and keep jumpin till you go through the roof then you be in the underworld and then get the sparrow on top and fly to the bar when you ge there go into the conrer on the right of the door and keep running till you go through

Are you talking about the PC version?
Made Man
Everyone knows the Bomb the bas ship right? go to a5 on your map. And where s the second Man with Concrete shoes
Viper
There was a bomb in tha ship
blahblah
QUOTE (Bluntman & Chronic @ Sep 23 2004, 04:34 PM)

hes just being a dumb ass...
Nameless guy
QUOTE (blahblah @ Sep 29 2004, 11:12 PM)
QUOTE (Bluntman & Chronic @ Sep 23 2004, 04:34 PM)

hes just being a dumb ass...

your looking to start something arent you!? stupid.gif
Made Man
Chill Chill. There is a ghost building, so he isnt being a ass. But where in the hell is the second guy with concrete shoes?
Purple_Ninez
the greasey chopper isnt in that building i saw tha inside of it by runin into a corner its empty
grey_fox21
mine won't do it i think it is bullshit
Tootsie_Roll
QUOTE (Bluntman & Chronic @ Sep 24 2004, 02:16 PM)
QUOTE (Loly Pop @ Sep 23 2004, 07:30 PM)

Are you talking about the PC version?

no its on the ps2 version also but i dont knwo about xbox
Tootsie_Roll
i swear to god its true

i thought it was fake myself but you run into the corner of the greazy chopper (not the croner corner but the one to the right of the door) and youll go through i promise but u got to get into the undreworld place

i found on a gta website

http://www.vicecityunleashed.com/ipb/index...opic=1627\

that will give a clearer way to get in and it also has a screen
i dont think i explianed it clear enough for yall to know how to do but there it is

and also nothing is solid at all except for the bar you can walk through the tables,pinball machine, and pool tables
1UP
Anyone know the one where you take a heli to the underworld and beable to fly around couse I do.
Goterelli657
the hotel across the street from the Malibu
1UP
QUOTE (Goterelli657 @ Oct 1 2004, 01:49 AM)
the hotel across the street from the Malibu

Wasent where I was thinking.

Behind your mansion.
lolorider816
QUOTE (squirrelboy @ Sep 23 2004, 09:23 PM)
Most everyone knows of the man underwater with the cement shoes on, but few people know that there are two guys underwater with cement shoes on.

i drove my car on tha bottem a couple of times after i put in tha big tire code a few times and the cars float on water code
gta-3-guy
near the funeral home in littel havana ( i think, forget the name) there is a butcher shop in the window is a human arm and a box that says 'human organs' drool.gif
Tootsie_Roll
yeah i found that two

anyone seen the ronald ragen poster thats hilarious
Goterelli657
wheres the ronald regan poster
Tootsie_Roll
go to the ammunation downtown and when you wlak in there is a bulls eye psoter thingy go up to it and you have to use a rocket laucher spin trick to see it

rocket laucher spin trick- get ur right side up against the wall push r1(i think whateve rthe aim button is) and then turn right
IronRocker
Everyone knows the Bomb the bas ship right? go to a5 on your map. And where s the second Man with Concrete shoes

Wot do u mean "A5"? there aint no grid on the map! stupid.gif
Cyrill
has any1 done the rocket launcher spin trick to the building where love fists concert was?

on my game there is a few fires inside
Flism
Going to pin this as new topics keep appearing about secrets and some people are too lazy just to go to page 2!
bobert
turn into hilary put in bigger wheels cheat once then go to a save point save game then reload file by pausing game and going to load . well after it load put in bigger wheels again then you put in cheat for sabre turbo drive it into water you will not drown TRY IT FOR YOURSELF
jayzamann
Ok.

Not.
bobert
im serious it really works just fuckin try it mad.gif
Lurcio
This cheat does actually work, but all you have to do is makethe wheels bigger, and spawn a Sabre Turbo, then when you drive in the water near the beach, you don't drown and you can actually drive around.

But you don't have to change into Hilary, or even save the game (because that spoils your chace of getting 100%)
Gangsta's Paradise
Not so much of a secret, more of a glitch, but I haven't seen any1 saying about it. You can drive through the south west wall of the downtown hospital. Nothing in there, so it's pretty boring really. I don't know whether it does it on the Xbox or PC version though.
soup24
I found a new triple insane jump. You start at mercedes apartment in a hot ring. Drive down that road until you come an intersection were the road ends. Near the el swanko casa. You hit the bump thats on the left of the building straight in front of you. You will do 2 back flips. Its a cool jump.
rlink
i dont know if anyone knows about this, but on the xbox version (not sure for pc or ps2) there is a submarine underwater at the north of the map, just above the right hand island. it doesnt move or anything, its just sitting there.
FuddMan
QUOTE (rlink @ Oct 25 2004, 07:04 AM)
i dont know if anyone knows about this, but on the xbox version (not sure for pc or ps2) there is a submarine underwater at the north of the map, just above the right hand island. it doesnt move or anything, its just sitting there.

yeah thats on PS2

plus theres a stupid shark that just floats there and a man stuck underwater cos hes got concrete boots!
BuLLdOg Serbia
Thats on PC too.

And there two more submarines and another men with concrete boots.

There are some graves behind Romello's (I think thats how its called) funeral Parlor and left of the Parlor are Romello's butchers.

There is an VCN helicopter on the VCN building. Near the easter egg.
majestic
ph34r.gif wrong forum
Pecnut
QUOTE (majestic @ Oct 31 2004, 06:47 PM)
ph34r.gif wrong forum

Your First Post and the Wrong Forum.

Welcome to GTA-SanAndreas.com
Kuwong
if you look at the barricades they have cjs barricades writen on them there is also a phone no. but i never phoned it to see if it works can some1 post the no. now?
Do Not Trust this Man
Goast Ships too. If you go onto the top of the Lighthouse and use a sniper rifle and look out to sea. you can see Goast Ships!
Tidus_Lionheart
if you look at the security monitors in tommys mansion really close you will see that front room from scarface with the spinning globe that says "the world is yours" its really blurry on the ps2 version
chicago
i got cheats for gta sa do the vest code from vice city and youll get money and power and it fixs your ride and the same stars code from vice city is the samething for gta sa and the gun codes are the samthing
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.