Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: help needed on 2 Vice city missions
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
sheikhyaboooty
please help...seems i`m the worlds worst flier
Toge
I might try them later, if I have time.
sheikhyaboooty
QUOTE(Toge @ Sep 6 2005, 03:08 PM)
I might try them later, if I have time.
[right][snapback]895185[/snapback][/right]

Thanks....appreciate that....if you don`t get to do them please leave a post as others may have downloaded the save and not sent it back because they thought you were going to...thanks again...sheikhyaboooty
Pecnut
As a hint with Dildo Dodo, just don't try to turn quickly - you hardly ever seem to run out of fuel so take your time to go round the island picking them up one by one from the docks up through downtown, back down to the airport.
BreathMints
I'll try it tomorrow or something, when I have time.
Kleaver
Demolition Man used to be a pain for me too...but now I can do it easily...just lure some of the workers outside and kill a few when they get close....start dropping bombs on the top floor first, so you will have to go shorter distances every time...

If your helicopter starts burning, try using the "aspirine" cheat...I know its a cheat...but it wont affect your savegame and it will finally help you get that mission.

Good luck
CygnusX
Firstly, provide a proper zipped savefile, this one is way too small. Filesize should be around 50-60kb.
sheikhyaboooty
QUOTE(CygnusX @ Sep 8 2005, 11:39 AM)
Firstly, provide a proper zipped savefile, this one is way too small. Filesize should be around 50-60kb.
[right][snapback]899143[/snapback][/right]

ooopsie...so sorry cygnus...here is the proper one
CygnusX
Dildo Dodo & Demolition Man completed!

sheikhyaboooty
QUOTE(CygnusX @ Sep 8 2005, 03:25 PM)
Dildo Dodo & Demolition Man completed!
[right][snapback]899302[/snapback][/right]

As usual Cygnus you ARE THE MAN!!!!....many thanks
pharaoh
i thought that to but i done it hears a helpful tip try filying close to the ground on demalishon man if a builder is shooting u fly in to him/pharaoh

hi any luke with the two missonis /pharaoh
Pikô
What i did in dildo dodo is just start with the farthest one and work your way back i had like half a tank when i wuz done!
mey-iaoh
Somebody help me pls. with this GTAVCsf3.zip sad.gif
Death To The Prom King Of The Century
Just keep trying and u will pass them
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.