Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Old GTAs
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Classics
Baldman_Sonetti
My favourite was actually GTA1. Okay, it didn't have as many weapons, or cars, and was a lot shorter, and the radio wasn't as good. But the actual missions were quality, the weapons were all you really needed and each car was truly individual. Plus it had the best theme song.
Pieface
none of em
Toge
Gta 2 was best, imo.
Meyer Lansky
cool.gif gta2
deadmanjeff
right now the only 2d gta game i got is gta1 but the "grand theft auto" song is awesome i hope they bring it back in lcs without the "lips 106"
Kleaver
I never really played GTA2 that much, but it worked much smoother than GTA1, so its got my vote...

But I have some fond memories of the first one....
deadmanjeff
ive played the other 2 now but id say i like 1 because the music in gta2 is annoying i think its skipping or something and also in gta1 if you die or get busted in the middle of a mission you can still finish it
Kleaver
There hardly is any music in GTA2, the first one had kind of a story in it...I never got much out of the thrash music on 2
Dysfunktional-Hero
I liked 1 and 2. But I'll say GTA 2 because I played it a lot more.
tek-69
gta 1 was my absolute favorite. That game just had style. We used to spend hours running around blowin shit up and makein killer red donuts. It was so much easier to make the red's back then. ahhhh sweet memories... roll2.gif
SEB Soldier
GTA was my favorite. I just that there was gangs to choose to work with laugh.gif
INzANE
GTA2 by far. GTA1 and London were too hard.
Swiift
GtA London, i fink u can get austin powers car in it.
Bloody Geek
i would have to go with,
GTA London drool.gif
laugh.gif
Kamahl
GTA 2 tongue.gif
Madd_Dogg14
I hated the three of them. What's the point in just shooting people and police chasing you and earning money?
Toge
QUOTE(Madd_Dogg14 @ Dec 18 2005, 01:52 PM) [snapback]1031454[/snapback]

I hated the three of them. What's the point in just shooting people and police chasing you and earning money?

So, you hate all GTA games?
Madd_Dogg14
No! I just hate Gta, Gta2, and Gta London 1969 or whatever. While Gta3, Vice City & San Andreas, they are the best games I ever played. Jumpy.gif
0bs3n3
QUOTE(Madd_Dogg14 @ Dec 20 2005, 05:23 AM) [snapback]1032826[/snapback]

No! I just hate Gta, Gta2, and Gta London 1969 or whatever. While Gta3, Vice City & San Andreas, they are the best games I ever played. Jumpy.gif

Well if the classics you so much hate never existed, then the best games you've ever played wouldn't exist either. Don't rip the classics.
Stan Petrov
GTA 1 was the best for me,the random pager messages etc. were brilliant.

I STILL probably havent done all those missions biggrin.gif
Gina 84
With no doubt GTA 2 is the best old GTA, Also I like the GTA 1 theme song! tongue.gif
Bitch Heartless
GTA 2 its the only I can play without getting bored.
Plucko
When it comes to gameplay, GTA: London is my favourite version, but graphics.. GTA 2 smile.gif
superstar
the original GTA because that was the first game where you could kill a cop pig
Foxxy
The original GTA has a special place in my heart <3
Badassbob
Well I'll always remember GTA 1 as the beginning of something special!

But I prefer GTA 2 because of the better gameplay, better cars, more weapons, better storyline (imo) and the introduction of the mugger and car jacker to the GTA series!
Death To The Prom King Of The Century
I think GTA2 was the best out of them all
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.