Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bomb da base : act ii
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
-abi-
plz can someone help woteva i do i carnt get assed this mission ive been at it 4 weeks sad.gif

OMG WOT A LOAD OF GOOD THIS WAS PLZ SOME 1 JUST HELP ME !!!!!

Double post fixed - Izzile
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(-abi- @ Sep 3 2005, 12:28 AM)
[right][snapback]868395[/snapback][/right]

1) slow down.
2) don't double post.
3) You might not get an answer immediately because a lot of these people (including me tongue.gif) can't remember the mission because that game was so long ago...
Toge
When you arrive to the docks with 8 ball, go grab the adrenaline pill, get on to the top of the roof and shoot all guards with your sniper rifle.
$carface
I don't use the pill, I just head up the stairs for a good vantage point, then I make sure I pick off the ones closest to 8-Ball first, it's pretty easy, just keep at it.
$ealy
QUOTE(ty-cartoon @ Sep 3 2005, 08:12 AM)
QUOTE(-abi- @ Sep 3 2005, 12:28 AM)
[right][snapback]868395[/snapback][/right]

1) slow down.
2) don't double post.
3) You might not get an answer immediately because a lot of these people (including me tongue.gif) can't remember the mission because that game was so long ago...
[right][snapback]868514[/snapback][/right]

Or stoned,high,pissed or leathered...could take some time smile.gif
Pecnut
http://www.pecnut.com/gta3/m_8ball.htm
The Porscheofile
hmm i just got ontop of the ROOF not the stairs, and picked em off. make sure to pop there heads in a sequence, left 2 right right to left etc. also i blew up there first 2 trucks with a well placed rocket or 2 lol.
$carface
The stairs lead to the roof.
gtahitman2005
Do it the easy way ( well it might not be easy but thats what i done) just run in an cap them, thats all thats what i did.

if ur not cheating then get some aumor ( woops ) from behind the gates by joeys gararge thats how i done it
for weapons just keep killing the fella at amunation and get his shotgun, am tellin u the shot guns is one nasty bitch

ps - use the sniper to take out the first two guys bye the car then run in an kill em
Stypex The Point Before Death
or do it the easy way and go on top of the roof and use a rocket launcher. clear away the first guys closest to 8-Ball then work your way toward the area where hell plant the bomb, if doen correctly, youll kill nearly everyone before 8-Ball barely gets on the ship, if anyone is left alive just snipe them.
INzANE
That mission was sooo easy. If you use the joystick to aim, it's way easier.
Gnarkill
Well, when I did it, I remember using a rocket launcher. I didn't go up to the roof, I just ran up guns blazing.
GTA:SA Addict
Practise your sniper rifle skills, then go back...im a class A sniper person im fast and accurate when i concentrate when im not im still fast but a bit sloppy at capping...

practise makes perfect i done bomb the base act ii second go the first go i failed cause the sniper rifle seemed different from other games like slower and different like u cant just shoot close to them it has to be dead on aim shot...its weird i cant explain...anyway practise..
INzANE
I'm the best at sniping on all GTA's.
sirdavidrussell
is that when take truck too the plant where thoses are shoot at you the triade stay in the truck run over must of the guys with. get sneak around coner their should be three guy if you rifle shoot them with that if have shot gun use it anything with power. once that done go back get park next fuel tank set boom then leave. one other thing try too park something in the front gate so that it won;t close..then get out i think when you get near it it will open.
6 shooter
No it's not that mission. You're talking abut killing Kenji and he's talking about sinking the ship in Portland harbor.
INzANE
He's not talking about killing Kenji, he's talking about blowing up the Traid fish factory in Atlantic Queys.
6 shooter
Alright, but he's definitely talking about a different mission, one way or another.
INzANE
A diffrent one than the one you were talking about, yea.
6 shooter
Me? I thought everyone else is talking about this mission here, not just me mad.gif
INzANE
I think we're all just a little confused.
BigBadJohn
QUOTE(Stypex The Point Before Death @ Oct 23 2005, 03:05 AM) [snapback]967934[/snapback]

or do it the easy way and go on top of the roof and use a rocket launcher. clear away the first guys closest to 8-Ball then work your way toward the area where hell plant the bomb, if doen correctly, youll kill nearly everyone before 8-Ball barely gets on the ship, if anyone is left alive just snipe them.

yeah thats what i did, best way to go about it
INzANE
There is an adrenalin pill nearby. That makes it easier.
cuda is your boi
QUOTE(Gnarkill @ Nov 15 2005, 04:13 PM) [snapback]995356[/snapback]

Well, when I did it, I remember using a rocket launcher. I didn't go up to the roof, I just ran up guns blazing.

You cheated that way smile.gif, you don't get a rocket launcher that early in the game.
Kid_Notorious
use a rocket launcher from the roof across the street but remember dont kill 8-ball and snipe the remainers with the rifle
GTACenter
You can just use a rocket launcher and go up on the roof and clear them all out but thats talking the easier way out, Just who cares use the damn sniper rifle and pop some heads wink.gif
SlickCriminal92
Okay look, all you gotta do is go to the gun shop in saint marks (annumation or whatever it's called) and buy an uzi+some ammo. Once you start the mission head down to the docks and snipe the first guy guarding the ship. Then kill the other guard with the uzi while running.

Then run onto the ship blasting your uzi at the cartel and try to aim for the explosive barrels. Once they are all dead complete the mission from there.
6 shooter
I don't know why you people suggest using rocket launcher or uzi while running when popping Cartel members head with a rifle from the roof across is the easiest way of accomplishing this mission...
GSHomie
QUOTE(-abi- @ Sep 3 2005, 08:02 AM) [snapback]868388[/snapback]

plz can someone help woteva i do i carnt get assed this mission ive been at it 4 weeks sad.gif

dude i was just playing this mission without cheats yesterday, wat i did was go with an AK-47 and shoot averybody that came in my way...(i didn't use a sniper rifle for the mission., (you can find the AK-47 near salvatorie's crib in those streets were a mafia sentinel is parked. anyway you should be able to find it because in the street is a heart icon.

a funny thing in this mission: when 8-ball is able to detonate the bomb he just starts running like a mentaly chanleged...
HilaryDuffGta
i really dont see how this mission is so hard that you need a RL just use the sniper rifle and go nice and slow ande you wont have a problem...
Mzeppelin
QUOTE(GSHomie @ Jun 24 2006, 11:27 PM) [snapback]1180643[/snapback]

dude i was just playing this mission without cheats yesterday, wat i did was go with an AK-47 and shoot averybody that came in my way...(i didn't use a sniper rifle for the mission., (you can find the AK-47 near salvatorie's crib in those streets were a mafia sentinel is parked. anyway you should be able to find it because in the street is a heart icon.

a funny thing in this mission: when 8-ball is able to detonate the bomb he just starts running like a mentaly chanleged...

Salvatore's crib...? huh.gif
GSHomie
QUOTE(Mzeppelin @ Jun 25 2006, 01:44 AM) [snapback]1180731[/snapback]

QUOTE(GSHomie @ Jun 24 2006, 11:27 PM) [snapback]1180643[/snapback]

Salvatore's crib...? huh.gif

roll2.gif roll2.gif roll2.gif

my bad...you know were the mafia hangs around right...?, in those srteets...but the one i say ins near salvatorie's house...
killjoy.rujoy?
...you know what's even better(easier)?...snipe them from the roof NOT the stairs.From the roof you can see the explosive barrels & you have more of your enemy in view(less of them is hidden by the railing) ph34r.gif .Take out the 2 on the ground...work from the stairs left to rite shooting the barrels then the mobsters.Just use a side ways pan on your site/they don't have to be headshots.From this vantage point it's a walk in the park...8-Ball won't even get a scratch on him! clap.gif
Tex577
you just gotta find a good vantage point and kill all of the guys and and BOOM..... goodbye boat of SPANK
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.