Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Worst Game Ever?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
AdaNaC
Harry potter Quiddich world Cup
Gtarockstar
nah not the worst! Have you played... THE GREAT ESCAPE?
AdaNaC
no i havnt....

another game comes to mind..Dino Crisis its kinda fun but impossible to conrol the character
Gtarockstar
toontown ne one?
Tompynator
There are a whole lot of unknown bad games out there ... why not narrow this one down to "worst totaly over-hyped game ever"

Mine would have to be "the getaway" ... I hated that game ( exept the one mission in the police station ... that one wasn't bad ... deserves a little credit ... )
Bluntman & Chronic
QUOTE (Tompynator @ Sep 22 2004, 03:34 PM)
There are a whole lot of unknown bad games out there ... why not narrow this one down to "worst totaly over-hyped game ever"

Mine would have to be "the getaway" ... I hated that game ( exept the one mission in the police station ... that one wasn't bad ... deserves a little credit ... )

I was very disappointed with the Getaway. I mean, the graphics were great and all... It had a good story! But the gameplay... No health pick-ups, no map, fuckin' annoying turn signals...

Worst game ever: Harvest Moon: Rescue the Homeland
deejay
Shaq fu
VortekZ
I think its Batman Vengeance!
Dark
Tomb Raider: AOD
The Last Sunset
The worst game in my opinion:

Ambulance Driver - A PC game released on March 31, 2002, Published by ValuSoft and developed by Antidote Entertainment.

Ambulance Driver, wow this game is terrible. The graphics suck (this game was released the same year as Vice City, and the graphics are about ten times worse than VC and VC has hundreds of more options then this game.), there is absolutely no story, and all you do is deliver people to the hospital by running them over. VC does a better job with the ambulance missions than this game and VC is not even a game about ambulance driving. You can't even get out of your car or do anything but save people by running them over. Gamespot gave it a 1.4, which is horrible. Don't get it.
1UP
Worst game that got alot of hype DRIV3R that series will never retern.
Miguel
Theres too many to even remember.
uuuummmm..........
Final Fantasy X2.
Someone told me to rent it, and I cussed him out after I played it for 5 min.
Toge
Probably daikatana.
Bluntman & Chronic
QUOTE (Miguel @ Sep 22 2004, 10:21 PM)
Theres too many to even remember.
uuuummmm..........
Final Fantasy X2.
Someone told me to rent it, and I cussed him out after I played it for 5 min.

I think all of the recent FF games blow dog nuts! You spend more time watching the game, then you do playing.
Zacko
Hmmmmm I would say barbie horse adventures

*runs away to hide my collection of barbie games lol
Octavius
Edit: Some guy *cough*my brother*cough* hacked me and posted a false reply. I don't actually think Driver 4 has actually been confirmed. But if it has, Atari should have a restraining order slapped on them, barring them from the cool guys at Reflections© Interactive.

ATARI were the ones who ruined the game, not Reflections. ATARI are a bunch of bullies. They forces Reflections to release the game early...
mad.gif

OCTAVIUS!!!! *Humps Octavius*

And WTF are you humping me?
asthenia
OCTAVIUS!!!! *Humps Octavius*

Cool about DrIVer.. Lets hope they do better this time. I wouldnt like another Driv3r. They can do better.

M-
icecubes
iv always hated the tomb raider games
Mindfury
worst game ever....

PONG!!!!
Toge
Pong is great! =) =) =) =)
FuddMan
driver 3 was the worst disappointment, the worst game is.....Catwoman, eveything was the same
shoey920
Big Rigs:Over the road racing

let me count the ways in which you suck

No sound,crappyvisuals,no point,no computer AI,no level boundries,You cannot lose a race(literaly it's impossible your opponent never moves),no colision detection,Only 4 levels,A 5th one doesn't work on any computer,only 4 trucks

And the F'n game isn't even one year old yet!!
Gamespot Review

BEAT THAT
retro_GTA
i would have to say lotus challenge was good graphics but hard missions & hard to play sad.gif
maniac111
QUOTE (shoey920 @ Oct 1 2004, 10:47 PM)
Big Rigs:Over the road racing

let me count the ways in which you suck

No sound,crappyvisuals,no point,no computer AI,no level boundries,You cannot lose a race(literaly it's impossible your opponent never moves),no colision detection,Only 4 levels,A 5th one doesn't work on any computer,only 4 trucks

And the F'n game isn't even one year old yet!!
Gamespot Review

BEAT THAT

looks like we have a winner! but seriously that game isnt even a game. who are the companies that made that game?
j14rk1n
City Crisis. What a pile of shit. I got it as a present from someone, and it sucks dick for nickels. Don't buy it/play it, because I fucking hate that peice of shit game.
mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

Psy: Please add an ":enraged!:" emo so I can show how much I hate this game!! laugh.gif
Prime517
Gangsters 2, the first one was fun and strategic this one all you did was kill gangster after gangster after gangster.
Tootsie_Roll
worst game ever: ran and stimpy game (it only had two levels and it was on ps1)

most dissapointing game: driver 3
noshfs
State of Emergency. That was the worst disappointment. I had high hopes for Rockstar's game, and it turned out to be a simple, repetitive hack and slash with constant loading screens.
RskimB
usually Anything based off a popular licence or intellectual property(i.e. Barbie games, movie -->game type stuff)
kaftka
ET on the Atari 2600 I believe and EAsports Rugby 2004 are the 2 shittest games ever.
kurrupt187
True Crimes Streets of LA, was kinda of a dissappointment for me.
GTA_CJ
riding spirits 3
reddwarf
Kengo: master of bushido mad.gif
Octavius
QUOTE (kurrupt187 @ Oct 4 2004, 08:38 AM)
True Crimes Streets of LA, was kinda of a dissappointment for me.

Same here. Except it was a bigger initial disappointment. On XMAS day last year, I was thinking "what the hell is this crap? why did i even want it?".

TC is a big no-no. rolleyes.gif
BULLETZ144
your all wrong,ever one of you,the worst game ever,is "Magic Carpet" made by Bulldog Productions,sucks,i bought it,cuz it was cheap,for ps1,never more disapointed in my life,sucked,horribly,its a "1st person shooter" your a dood on a flying carpet who shoots fireballs at snakes(that look like tons of pieces of crap,stuck 2gether) and people,who look like gameboy people,it sucks,never rent it,ever,ever,i tried to trade it for a demo disc,within a week it supposibly "broke" his ps1 and and i had 2 trade him back,i proved to him it wasnt broken,and he said we had to trade back anyway,

now to the next story

i tried to trade it to EB games for 5 bucks(in canada they give you a 5 dollar rebate for each ps1 or gameboy game you trade in) and they wouldnt accept it,it was supposibly worth "zero dollars" and i couldnt get my rebate

never rate Magic Carpet unless your someone working at EB games who wants to sell it for more than its worth,a dollar fifty.
shoey920
user posted image

worst game ever?
I think not

big rigs still is the worst
jayzamann
I've played my fair share of games. However the one with the most hype that turned out to be a flop was definitely Paper Mario. *cringe*
Dark
QUOTE (icecubes @ Oct 1 2004, 11:41 AM)
iv always hated the tomb raider games

I liked 1, 2, and 3 for PS1. But after that, the rest of them SUCKED.
7halo
Shadowman

I can't beleive they even made a sequal to it...
gangstarkiller
worst game mmmmmmmmm the getaway
I'm HIGH all the time
worst game was knockout kings 98 for n-64
Anton
Kengo Master of Bushido and The Bouncer
bobert
Superman for n64
true crime
driv3r
getaway
mafia
virtual pool
smackdown just bring it
demon attack for atari
et for atari
the entire tomb raider franchise
super mario sunshine
every donkey kong game
rocky
need for speed hot pursuit
all looney tunes games
bubbrubb
gta sanandreas.............. bird.gif
FuddMan
weakest link
shoey920
QUOTE (bobert @ Oct 13 2004, 01:27 PM)
super mario sunshine

dude you're fuckin crazy
GI gave SMS 9.75 out of 10

you couldn't be more off-base on that one
Pothead
QUOTE (The Last Sunset @ Sep 22 2004, 03:48 PM)
The worst game in my opinion:

Ambulance Driver - A PC game released on March 31, 2002, Published by ValuSoft and developed by Antidote Entertainment.

Ambulance Driver, wow this game is terrible.  The graphics suck (this game was released the same year as Vice City, and the graphics are about ten times worse than VC and VC has hundreds of more options then this game.), there is absolutely no story, and all you do is deliver people to the hospital by running them over.  VC does a better job with the ambulance missions than this game and VC is not even a game about ambulance driving.  You can't even get out of your car or do anything but save people by running them over.  Gamespot gave it a 1.4, which is horrible.  Don't get it.

Look what happens when they "run over" a ped.

user posted image
SPOONS2020
X-MEN for the nes.

WORST GAME EVER!

ph34r.gif PCJNINJA ph34r.gif
Blitz
omfg

True Crime.

End of discussion, that is THE worst game ever
I/O
FPS: T3: Rise of the Machines. Holy Crap, waste of money, a friend got it, and it sucked. Like, sucked more than that bad hooker down the street sucked.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.