Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Worst Game Ever?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
SlickCriminal92
QUOTE(ManBeast @ Dec 1 2006, 11:30 AM) [snapback]1265419[/snapback]

Yep, It's in exactly the same place.

That's cool, but don't you need to get through one of those barriers in order to get there? I know how to do it, but how come nobody uses the AK in the beginning of the game , atfer watching 10 Youtube vids of Saints Row? Nonetheless, I will do it once my Xbox 360 comes back. smile.gif
Blaze-uK
The barriers arent in the full game.
SlickCriminal92
QUOTE(UTS_Blaze @ Dec 1 2006, 03:23 PM) [snapback]1265510[/snapback]

Thanks for the info.
I Made Your Mom In GMod
QUOTE(Huntsky @ Dec 1 2006, 08:28 PM) [snapback]1265512[/snapback]

Thanks for the info.

Did you never pause the demo and look at the map? O_o
SlickCriminal92
QUOTE('Pilot Lazz @ Dec 1 2006, 06:58 PM) [snapback]1265589[/snapback]

Thanks for the info.

I don't have the demo yet, because my Xbox 360 is getting fixed. But I did pause some vids on Youtube, and I took a good look at the map.
I Made Your Mom In GMod
QUOTE(Huntsky @ Dec 2 2006, 06:11 AM) [snapback]1265659[/snapback]

QUOTE('Pilot Lazz @ Dec 1 2006, 06:58 PM) [snapback]1265589[/snapback]

Thanks for the info.

I don't have the demo yet, because my Xbox 360 is getting fixed. But I did pause some vids on Youtube, and I took a good look at the map.

Ah, ok.
disturbed8080
dukes of hazard was horable. i beat it in like 2 hours.
SlickCriminal92
I hate GTA 2. My character can take like 15 bullets. But yet the cops can kill you just by punching you 3 times. Such bullshit. And the top-down view just ruins the fun in driving.
Darth Sexy
Donald Trumps Real Estate Tycoon...ROFL.
Kid_Notorious
bad day la if i throw gauze on another idiot npc ill never pc game again
Swiift
Worst game would have to be the cheap games you get in like morrisons.
Blaze-uK
Hitman Blood Money for the Xbox 360 is £24.99 in my local Morrisons as is PES6, hardley bad games.
DeKo
QUOTE(UTS_Blaze @ Jan 13 2007, 04:52 PM) [snapback]1283664[/snapback]

Hitman Blood Money for the Xbox 360 is £24.99 in my local Morrisons as is PES6, hardley bad games.

dry.gif.

theres a shelf in mine which sells games for about a quid. Its not exactly hard to work out what he meant. How about using the head for once smile.gif
Zacko
XD Yeh like Barbie's Car Adventures in TitTown.
Blaze-uK
QUOTE(DeKoĻ @ Jan 13 2007, 05:37 PM) [snapback]1283672[/snapback]

QUOTE(UTS_Blaze @ Jan 13 2007, 04:52 PM) [snapback]1283664[/snapback]

dry.gif.

theres a shelf in mine which sells games for about a quid. Its not exactly hard to work out what he meant. How about using the head for once smile.gif

The cheapest games in Morrisons in Donny are PS2/Xbox games which include San Andreas and Vice City, still crap games?
Strike
I saw FIFA 07 for PS2 in the bargain bin at Morrisons for £4.99.
Juggernaut86
Narc is the worst game ever, too much build up for graphics that shitty. $19.00
Bain
Narc was probably the worst in terms of how good it was supposed to be.
Murdoc1
Saints Row, I bought it for my brother, we played it, and he refused to talk to me for two days afterwards.
Tyla
The Soprano's Road To Respect. The game is fucking awful. You cant go anywhere where the game dosent want you to go, there are about 3/4 different ingame environments(The Bada-Bing, a gym, the hospital and the meat shop) and you can actually complete the game using one move, punch.
Bain
The last two posts were equally LOL and I did laugh out loud.
SlickCriminal92
QUOTE(Murdoc1 @ Feb 4 2007, 10:05 AM) [snapback]1296487[/snapback]

Saints Row, I bought it for my brother, we played it, and he refused to talk to me for two days afterwards.

Yeah, saints row is alright, I played it on live, and I am really good on live. The only problem is the fucking lag, and random bullshit deaths.
Blaze-uK
QUOTE(Huntsky @ Feb 7 2007, 10:20 PM) [snapback]1298175[/snapback]

Yeah, saints row is alright, I played it on live, and I am really good on live. The only problem is the fucking lag, and random bullshit deaths.

Saints Row doesn't really require skill, it's just who has the better weapon/lower life.
SlickCriminal92
QUOTE(- Blaze @ Feb 14 2007, 02:30 PM) [snapback]1300802[/snapback]

QUOTE(Huntsky @ Feb 7 2007, 10:20 PM) [snapback]1298175[/snapback]

Saints Row doesn't really require skill, it's just who has the better weapon/lower life.

Well, aiming for the head made all the difference for me. I killed 3 guys in a row with the ak, and they all had full health. But yeah the lower life/better weapon thing is true.
The Porscheofile

are you fucking serious? haha lol.....i agree though that game was shit.
Zoomzoom
The worst game for me was Driver 2.

1) Horrible Atari 2600 style graphics, I felt I had been reduced to playing a childís game.
2) No rearview mirror
3) There was no way to modify the game. The original Driver was available for PC, but not this one.
4) Slooooooooooooooow load-up time, why was it so long to load up this game?!

This game has forever made me hate PlayStation, I will never purchase anything that has to do with PlayStation ever again; this was my first and last PlayStation game.
mad.gif
DeKo
driver 2 was one of the most cutting edge games graphically of its time... sure it looks shit now, but it looked fucking amazing then.
Un-Amurikan Bastage
I got the first Driver, and I never did beat the first level. I still can't when I try. Me and my friend would just spend hours bullshitting around San Francisco.

The original Drivers were fucking awesome for their time.

I don't remember playing any truly awful games lately...
Zoomzoom
QUOTE(DeKo @ Apr 22 2007, 06:09 PM) [snapback]1325227[/snapback]
driver 2 was one of the most cutting edge games graphically of its time... sure it looks shit now, but it looked fucking amazing then.

Iím a huge Driver fan, so donít get me wrong.

The graphics from the original Driver are fantastic, and in some ways theyíre better than San Andreas, especially when it was raining, the reflection was awesome.

I was playing on PC, so I donít know how the graphics for the PlayStation version of Driver were like.

But the graphics for Driver 2 were ten times inferior. A sequel shouldnít be worse that the original. Driver 2 was just so much worse than the original Driver, thatís why I hate it so much.

I liked DRIV3R and Iím going to buy Driver: Parallel Lines when it becomes available in June 2007 for PC, but Driver 2 was just so bad compared to the other two.
Obama

true.
Zoomzoom
QUOTE(CrudLife @ Apr 22 2007, 11:26 PM) [snapback]1325292[/snapback]

true.

No.
As I said, they took a step backwards; did any of you even play the original Driver?
I don't think so, because I donít think that any of you would be saying that if you had.

Driver 2 had horrible graphics compared to the original Driver.

Driver (which came out in 1999) had great depth and detail, Driver 2 (which came out in 2000) did not; how can anyone say that Driver 2 had great graphics?

By the way, you say it looks like shit now, well it looked like shit back then.dry.gif
Darth Sexy
Ricky Ponting Cricket 2007. Jesus Christ. There are some really nice bowling actions, except they aren't given to the players that actually use them. The Australian team wear their One Day caps when they play tests...I mean wtf? On diffcult, with it set to 'realistic' scores of 1000 in 50 overs are still common. The PC never blocks. The fielding animations are pathetic. And to cap it off, on the PC version, it still has the Xbox button commands. Yellow=continue. Which one is the fucking yellow button?

My friend had to return it because it was too shameful to be caught owning it. The guy at the shop even admitted it was shit. I'm embarrassed to admit I have actually played such a shit game, and it got close to killing my love of Cricket.
Gazz
for me it had to be Goldeneye: Rouge Agent...I was anticipating a similar/improved feel of the original Goldeneye for the N64...but Rouge Agent sucked...plot sucked, voice overs sucked...the only thing that didnt suck was the weapons and the beautiful rendering of the graphics...3/10 for me...absolute waste of a license there
I Made Your Mom In GMod
QUOTE(Zoomzoom @ Apr 23 2007, 08:15 AM) [snapback]1325460[/snapback]
QUOTE(CrudLife @ Apr 22 2007, 11:26 PM) [snapback]1325292[/snapback]

true.

No.
As I said, they took a step backwards; did any of you even play the original Driver?
I don't think so, because I donít think that any of you would be saying that if you had.

Driver 2 had horrible graphics compared to the original Driver.

Driver (which came out in 1999) had great depth and detail, Driver 2 (which came out in 2000) did not; how can anyone say that Driver 2 had great graphics?

By the way, you say it looks like shit now, well it looked like shit back then.<_<

Comparing Driver 1 on PC to Driver 2 on PS1 is like comparing Grand Theft Auto IV to the first Grand Theft Auto. Games will always look better on PC, no matter how many sequels up the line you are.
HeadCrab
The playstation version of Driver 1 was actually better, what it traded in graphics it made up for in glitches, cheats and much better controls. The music is also better. It is good on both platforms though.
Sharpie Fetish
rollercoaster world

worst game ever

rollercoaster graphics sucked

theme park world >rollercoaster world
trying to make a good name off a classic game
Anton
QUOTE(DeKo @ Apr 22 2007, 07:09 PM) [snapback]1325227[/snapback]

shame same couldn't be said for Driv3r. i cant believe i actually wanted it for my birthday. sold it on ebay a week later
Highwire
Marvel Ultimate Alliance. You cant finish the game cause theres a glitch in everyone I play! And the worst part is its the same glitch!
FuddMan
Hour of Victory looks like it could be the top of my list. I played the demo and it was total bollocks - the map design, the character design, the sound effects, the voice acting, the controls, the gameplay, the AI and the animations are all shite. Midway even took the demo down from the Marketplace TWICE to fix a couple of stupid bugs. And all you need to do is check a few gaming forums to see everyone feels the same.
Blaze-uK
I actually had fun with the demo. I won't buy the game though. I will play through for a second time when I feel like it, see if my views change.
I Made Your Mom In GMod
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Jun 6 2007, 11:41 AM) [snapback]1334806[/snapback]
Hour of Victory looks like it could be the top of my list. I played the demo and it was total bollocks - the map design, the character design, the sound effects, the voice acting, the controls, the gameplay, the AI and the animations are all shite. Midway even took the demo down from the Marketplace TWICE to fix a couple of stupid bugs. And all you need to do is check a few gaming forums to see everyone feels the same.

Whew, glad I wasn't the only one who thought it was toss. I thought it looked like a bit of a budget game when I first saw it, and the demo was very clunky indeed.
Sharpie Fetish
The Matrix Path Of Neo

Not a bad game tbh although on one of the first training levels it wouldnt even let me aim at the boss
Pieface
Hours of victory demo was HORRIBLE. That has gotta be the worst game ive played on the 360. But the worst game i have ever played is LOTR Tactics. So Bad!
JoelManiac
Ricky pontings cricket. So damn shit. You can hit a six evevry ball for overs so it gets very very very very boring. IMO it should be banned from shops. mad.gif mad.gif
Indy
Ecco the dolphin.
Kamahl
the simpsons game.

The new one on the PS Store, im not sure how its called...

I downloaded the demo and its just unplayable.

1. No instructions. They just said, beat X guy but they didnt say how and my attacks didnt seem to hurt him.
2. Terrible camera.
3. Enemies spawn every 3 seconds.
4. The guy can turn around as fast as the chosen character, so its quite hard to shoot his back (that the way you are supposed to beat him)
TwoFacedTanner
Two Worlds.

Has horrible voice acting.
Horseback combat was shit.
Combat was shit(same animation the entire time)
Your character is cross eyed.
The character creation is shit.
You'll die at LEAST 50 times in the first 15 minutes.
NPC dialogue is shit.
All the NPCs look the same.
Controlling your horse is like trying to teach a deaf kid how to talk.

Why do I still play?
Because Oblivion crashes all the damn time.
And its the only other RPG that is really opened ended that I can think of.
Sharpie Fetish
I fucking hate crackdown for 360 i wa splaying it at my cousins and i couldnt get used to the control i know im saying this now but if i keep playing it to me it will eventually become a good game but for now its fucking awful
Saint Rising
Has anyone played the game Sneakers? You get to be a cute little mouse posse running around and beating up rats.

ITS F*CKING GAY!

It is for sure the worst game I ever played.

Josh
Zen
DRIV3R.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.