Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Worst Game Ever?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Un-Amurikan Bastage
Why do you people keep saying GTA:LCS? It was a great game for 20 freakin dollars!

I won't say SA was the worst game ever, but I don't play it anymore...it's just plain boring...
0bs3n3
QUOTE(Un-Amärikin Bastard @ Jul 17 2006, 01:38 PM) [snapback]1196902[/snapback]

Why do you people keep saying GTA:LCS? It was a great game for 20 freakin dollars!

I won't say SA was the worst game ever, but I don't play it anymore...it's just plain boring...

Yeah well every game gets boring after a while. I still do play SA occasionally though...

On topic the worst game ever has to be Hellboy, shit graphics, shit fighting moves, shit everything!!
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(0bs3n3 @ Jul 16 2006, 10:59 PM) [snapback]1196918[/snapback]

QUOTE(Un-Amärikin Bastard @ Jul 17 2006, 01:38 PM) [snapback]1196902[/snapback]

Yeah well every game gets boring after a while. I still do play SA occasionally though...

On topic the worst game ever has to be Hellboy, shit graphics, shit fighting moves, shit everything!!

I still play Vice City often...but San Andreas got boring really quickly. I beat the storyline and got 99.47% on it, and just quit...
SKARFACE
Vice City has the most replay value to me, I never play GTA3, SA, or LCS anymore but still play vice city
House
Maybe because of the Scarface fad.
PhantomStranger
enter the matrix there on ps2 and nearly cried

I did... after I bought it. sleep.gif

San Andreas, The vehicle aspect is pure and simple shit. Everything else is great but a game based on stealing cars they sure did a fuckin shitty ass job on the car physics, handling, damage, and ai drivers, It makes the game unplayable anymore to me

Wtf? why are you here? a member of this fourm... ???? please explain?
Thats the way gta is, thats what draws people in and do you see millions of people raving about driver, no. That has great car physics but its still a piece of shit. I like the car physics the way they are we just need better damage.
DeKo
personally i love driver, but thats for a different topic.
SlickCriminal92
minesweeper? mellow.gif
Gnarkill
I cant play minesweeper for shit, or any of the microsoft games for that matter.
UTSBlaze
This Game. sleep.gif
Westside92
Quote, Gamespot review for outlaw chopper:
"Some people might argue that the Grand Theft Auto series, for all the attention it gets, wouldn't amount to much if you stripped out the games' top-notch storylines, consistently excellent voice acting, unique sense of style, clever mission designs, enjoyable driving mechanics, engaging combat, and sheer environmental scope."

if you took that out of GTA, you wouldnt have GTA would you lolz

and worst game?

fucking legend of zelda and mario. those game are such shit, i played them for all of 2 mins each, and then just said fuck it, it was just shitty.

and to the dude who sed SA was worst game ever, If SA is worst game ever, id hate to see ur view of the best, SA kills all, cept maybe splinter cell, or god of war, but those game are totally differnt.

oh and who could forget:Robot wars. just plain shite. i mean the rbot fighting thing was cool, but everything that could have suported that was just bad.
Runescape, habbo hotel.....the list goes on.
Westside92
wrong topic to say that, this is worst game, not best game. and many ppl agree one which games are bad, but ray bizzle is like only the 3rd or so person ive seen say that GTA is bad.
Nigga-Man
Ray Bizzle was just saying the cars pissed him off how they drove on the highway. I can agree that sometimes the AI drivers have made me turn off my PS2.
psychø
QUOTE(Huntsky @ Jul 18 2006, 11:44 PM) [snapback]1198103[/snapback]

minesweeper? mellow.gif

Minesweeper rules, it is just 90% the world doesn't no how to play it
Westside92
dude, i know a chick who can wrap that game of the hardest setting in 3 seconds....its fucking crazy. she can beat zuma, the whole game in around 20 mins....its fucking insane.

and i like the driving in SA, it keep u on ur toes haha. lol they drive like me.
Blaze-uK
QUOTE(Westside)
oh and who could forget:Robot wars. just plain shite. i mean the rbot fighting thing was cool, but everything that could have suported that was just bad.
Runescape, habbo hotel.....the list goes on.

Habbo Hotel isnt a game , its a Animated Chat room.

QUOTE(psychø @ Aug 8 2006, 02:57 AM) [snapback]1213620[/snapback]

QUOTE(Huntsky @ Jul 18 2006, 11:44 PM) [snapback]1198103[/snapback]

minesweeper? mellow.gif

Minesweeper rules, it is just 90% the world doesn't no how to play it

ohmy.gif Im in the 10% that does then? XD
Darth Sexy
QUOTE(Westside92 @ Aug 4 2006, 01:29 PM) [snapback]1211755[/snapback]

and worst game?

fucking legend of zelda and mario. those game are such shit, i played them for all of 2 mins each, and then just said fuck it, it was just shitty.

Serious? I still love those games, fun games mixed with childhood memories.

For lack of flow I nominate The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age. Anytime you find some orcs to kill it goes into Pokemon style turn based fighting. It sucked.
0bs3n3
QUOTE(Darth_Sexy @ Aug 12 2006, 03:23 PM) [snapback]1215436[/snapback]

QUOTE(Westside92 @ Aug 4 2006, 01:29 PM) [snapback]1211755[/snapback]

and worst game?

Serious? I still love those games, fun games mixed with childhood memories.

For lack of flow I nominate The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age. Anytime you find some orcs to kill it goes into Pokemon style turn based fighting. It sucked.

Agreed. It took like 10 minutes to fight off 2 orcs, Boring! Why couldn't they just leave it like it was in the other two...
Westside92
agreed. the turn based fighting was just bad.....battle for middle earth wasnt bad....return of the king was definately the best.

another candidate: The Hobbit. bought this game thinking it was gonna be a decent prequel, was seriously dissapointed i must say....
Foxxy
Superman64 was awful.
Westside92
most n64 games were bad tho..... banjo kazooie was hella fun.....i dont know why, it just was haha.

NHL 99....just pathetic.
Handsome B Wonderful
QUOTE(Foxxy @ Aug 16 2006, 01:46 PM) [snapback]1217812[/snapback]

Superman64 was awful.

Finally, someone else has listed this game. I still have nightmares about it. The fog, the black piles of shit that passed as "cars".

Anyway, here are some more turd burgers.

The Aquatic Games (Mega Drive/Genesis)
Lotus II (Mega Drive/Genesis
Ghostbusters 2 (Commodore 64)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (NES)
Night Trap (Sega CD)

Oh god! Night Trap. What a bucket of shit
Westside92
never heard of night trap, it musta been just that bad i guess. what was it about?
Handsome B Wonderful
IPB Image

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Trap

Night Trap was also ranked the 12th "Worst Video Game of All-Time" in an Electronic Gaming Monthly article

Gameplay

As the game begins, the player is told that they are to work security for the party at the family's house. You play the game by looking around at one of eight house locations (switchable via your "security camera" console). After a bit of story, the house starts getting overrun by the "Augers" (who look like men in black garbage bags and nylon masks limping around), who attack the girls and boys attending the slumber party. Then you, as the security guard, have to correctly use the traps in each room to "trap" the Augers. This is done by hitting a button at a time corresponding with the level of a "danger meter". You must be constantly switching rooms to be on the lookout for Augers. You cannot get too caught up in watching the slumber party musical or other events. Time always moves forward and if you miss too many vampires, the game will end as the house gets overrun (the game will also end if certain important characters are "taken" or if the hosts of the slumber party disconnect your access to the traps)

I played it once. It was the gayest game ever.
The Porscheofile
yeah sounds like it too....not fun sounding at all....so you play the entire game from the perspective of a camera? how shitty is that.....???
Darth Sexy
Big Rigs is meant to be shocking. The review amused me though.
COLDOG
QUOTE(Darth Sexy @ Sep 21 2006, 01:22 AM) [snapback]1233655[/snapback]

Big Rigs is meant to be shocking. The review amused me though.

Yeah, that game looks hilarious.."YOU WINNER!" lol. It was liked the devs were stoned when making it, plus the other cars dont even race. mellow.gif I wanna get it, lol.
NTC187
IPB Image

I havent really played many bad games, I seem to make good choices when deciding what to play.

Though a game I thought sucked ass, was "Medal Of Honor: Rising Sun". I hired it out one night, took me just over an hour to finish the 6 crappy levels, all in which you do the same thing, shoot things.

The first one was awesome though.
The Porscheofile
agreed. and the cutout backdrops were terrible.
SlickCriminal92
There is this one game, which isn't authorized by the governemt and the creators are unknown I think it's called Navy seals Weapons Of Mass Destruction. it somehow it got 3/10 and the AI was so fucking bad it wasn't even funny. mellow.gif Same goes for graphics and sound.
Darth Sexy
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mB1zWEhgrLs

I have to get this game. Big Rigs ftw!
SlickCriminal92
LMAO! That game looks like fun. clap.gif

Try Big Motha Truckas, that game is shit.
The Porscheofile
ahhh! that game rules.
Get Inda Car HO 69
QUOTE(Westcoast4lyfe @ Oct 9 2006, 08:34 PM) [snapback]1243706[/snapback]

ahhh! that game rules.

Agreed to the FULLEST. Still regret selling that game to GameStop...
The Porscheofile
haha. yeah that game was perdy funny...uh hyuk...
SlickCriminal92
I thought the game was shite. Didn't it get a 5/10? I only buy games which have AT LEAST a 7.0/10 rating or higher. I probably don't like it becuase I like free roam crime/shooting games like Saints row,Scarface,CSS etc.
Get Inda Car HO 69
QUOTE(Huntsky @ Oct 9 2006, 08:45 PM) [snapback]1243721[/snapback]

I thought the game was shite. Didn't it get a 5/10? I only buy games which have AT LEAST a 7.0/10 rating or higher. I probably don't like it becuase I like free roam crime/shooting games like Saints row,Scarface,CSS etc.

Truckin' deciding which bandana you're gonna wear today, thought I love those genres you stated.
SlickCriminal92
Sorry to go off-topic for a minute but which part of long Island do you live in? I used to live in huntington.

As for another bad game try Those CSI PC games, those are boring as fuck.
The Porscheofile
ummm huntsky, if you went by the ratings, lots of people wouldnt have gotten SA...since alot of people gave it lower then VC....no shit. not websites but other people...and then scarface has gotten shitty ratings to...mostly cuz people base their ratings on only graphix...which yeah, they arent great.
I Made Your Mom In GMod
QUOTE(Darth Sexy @ Oct 8 2006, 12:36 PM) [snapback]1242910[/snapback]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mB1zWEhgrLs

I have to get this game. Big Rigs ftw!

I seriously laughed at the truck horn when it gets the 1.0. laugh.gif

I wrote my own review though.

First thing you notice is the incredible FPS. It maintains itself at a constant 100, despite the lush graphics with gorgeous truck models, with normal mapped tyres, dynamic headlights and ... oh jesus I can't keep this up. I'm cackling too much. laugh.gif

I just had to laugh at Gamespot though. Even the screenshots depict glitches and bad happenings in every way. I may end up buying this though, just for an hour or so of laughing.
Stypex The Point Before Death
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Jun 17 2006, 03:41 PM) [snapback]1175506[/snapback]

QUOTE(GnaR™ @ Jun 17 2006, 11:36 PM) [snapback]1175504[/snapback]

QUOTE(ENDeR™ @ May 28 2006, 11:00 AM) [snapback]1161443[/snapback]

For the love of god will there ever be a good Matrix game?

QFT. Theyre all shite.

Many movie-turned-game games are crap. You shouldn't be too hopeful.

actually i was quite impressed with Scarface, they couldve done a better job in some of the aspects, but overall it was a pretty entertaining game.
The Porscheofile
scarface is the best move to game ever.

lord of the rings, scarface....thats about it for good Movie to Game....

anyway,

worst game? saints row....rented it...hated it....
SlickCriminal92
QUOTE(Westcoast4lyfe @ Nov 19 2006, 11:28 PM) [snapback]1260550[/snapback]

I don't have the game yet, but what is so bad about it? The game looks fucking awesome after looking at every single vid on Youtube. Hell I even watched a 30 min video in HD. The aiming system looks cool. Is it hard to aim in the game?
I Made Your Mom In GMod
QUOTE(Huntsky @ Nov 22 2006, 05:22 AM) [snapback]1261525[/snapback]

QUOTE(Westcoast4lyfe @ Nov 19 2006, 11:28 PM) [snapback]1260550[/snapback]

I don't have the game yet, but what is so bad about it? The game looks fucking awesome after looking at every single vid on Youtube. Hell I even watched a 30 min video in HD. The aiming system looks cool. Is it hard to aim in the game?

Yeah I must admit I'm becoming obsessed with the 'Row (getting it for Christmas) and I'd like to know some of this stuff...
Blaze-uK
Aiming is tricky to begin with , once you've gotten used to the aim movment and speed of the aim , you'll be fine.
SlickCriminal92
QUOTE(UTS_Blaze @ Nov 22 2006, 05:57 PM) [snapback]1261792[/snapback]

Aiming is tricky to begin with , once you've gotten used to the aim movment and speed of the aim , you'll be fine.

Yeah I guess so. In Scarface I prefer using manual aiming becuase you can move around, and it's easy as hell. I can easily bury 20 cock-a-roaches in 30 sec with the AK. clap.gif In auto-aim mode, you can't move, thus you have a higher chance of getting shot, and you get less 'Balls'' for kills.

The weapons in Saints Row look tight. The VICE 9 pistol has a rapid fire mode, as I saw from some of the vids. The shotgun and rocket launcher look awesome!! I just hope this game is good enough. So far I am satisfied with what I am seeing. smile.gif

As for the ''worst games ever'' part. I sadly have to say, GTA games. What I don't get is why we need to do taxi,ambulance and firefighter side missions in the game in order to get 100% completion. mad.gif They all have nothing to do with being a criminal and rising to the top, so why bother putting them in the game?? The RC missions in LCS drove e insane the other day. Those put me off of GTA games for good. sad.gif The side missions in Saints Row look tight. Snatch,insurance fraud, mayhem and more. clap.gif thumbup.gif
HammerHead
Saints Row is a sweet game, the graphics are great aswell as the gameplay. The missions are a tad bit easy, but the story line is great and there is some cheesy humor in it aswell. The explosions are fucking B-E-A-youtiful, no lies. I find something new on it everyday.. only small complaint is lack of accesibility to roofs and such due to not being able to jump very high or grab ledges.

Worst game.. hmm.. Star Wars ones. Sorry, but they've never had any appeal to me and I always get extremely bored when playing or watching them being played. Am I an asshole because I don't like it? Yes, probably.
The Porscheofile
i just hated saints row.....tried way to hard to gta....i felt like i was plying a dumbed down version of gta.... no ledge climbing, zero flying in the small amount i time i actually tried to find a plane/heli. the aiming system was shit. now gta's aiming system is nothing to brag about either, but at least it doesnt have a learning curve. pointing a gun and shooting should not require an hour of practise...im sorry. scarface has that perfect blend. auto target for the noobs, and intuitive aim for the pros among us. many man has died by being shot repeatedly in thelef or right nut by me....

anyway back on row:it seemed like it was a gta redux to me....the one saving grace the thing that was most poiniant*sp* for me was the character customization. even tho your character was, quite annoyingly almost a fucking mute, you could make him look damned good.

and huntsky, unlike you i wont question your opinion of gta games...even i seriously dont get it.

SlickCriminal92
I know people say that they can get the AK-47 in the demo, located at some basketball court. Can you get the AK-47 right from the start of the game, if you were to go to the same spot the AK is located in the demo?
ManBeast
Yep, It's in exactly the same place.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.