Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Worst Game Ever?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
COLDOG
I don't think The Getaway was THAT bad.
Sure, it was linear. But it had its humour and stuff like that.
And it's heaps better than that Getaway 2.
Mattay
Driver - crappy graphics, bad handling, not very much to do.
Kamahl
QUOTE(psychø @ Jul 27 2005, 04:32 PM) [snapback]776139[/snapback]

QUOTE(JTW @ Jul 27 2005, 04:37 PM)
Call of Duty for ps2 sad.gif
[snapback]776114[/snapback]

Generally games taken off the computer for consoles suck

theres
battlefield : modern combat
counter strike
call of duty ( i really need to get that game again for the PC)

and so many others

i agree...

its just not the same, the aiming sucks!!!
Swiift
definetly Ridge racer on d ps1.
Toge
All puzzle games in "Tetris style" are bad, imo.
Bloody Geek
definetly demelotion racer
Glennon
Pong, space invaders.

I think I hate these so much because when I was younger I used to watch my mate play them for hours and hours while I just sat there. We couldn't afford one so that's why I was always there. I think I got a go once because he went to the toilet, fun as fuck, not dry.gif
0bs3n3
Halo 1 & 2 are over-rated.
ManBeast
Devil May Cry is over-rated.
mceggy
QUOTE(Manbeast @ Dec 21 2005, 11:01 AM) [snapback]1034679[/snapback]

Devil May Cry is over-rated.

I would have to disagree, although DMC2 was a total let down the first and third are brilliant.

Final Fantasy 9
Tennis, Golf, Rugby... Most games are crap that feed off an obsession.
The Great Escape, there was so much potential wasted in that.
The post Abe games from the Oddworld series, I have no idea why they changed console *shakes fist*.
Puzzle games that have puzzles that aren't even puzzling, you know what I mean.
Grove-St-Soldier
soccer, because it is a stupid sport
outlawz101
50 cent Buletproof It suck like a Mod lol
I Made Your Mom In GMod
QUOTE(Homero @ Dec 21 2005, 10:41 AM) [snapback]1034675[/snapback]

Halo 1 & 2 are over-rated.

True. First one wasn't bad, nice and fun to play but they fucked the single player on the second one. It's all these retarded fanboys who are too stupid to admit that they don't really like it that keep it afloat. dry.gif
Muted Bass Fish
50 cent bulletproof sucks so bad
gian
freeway SIM or some crap like this....i dowloaded the demo, GFX sucks, handling not real at all, and the hole game is like shit
Kamahl
QUOTE(Grove-St-Soldier @ Jan 14 2006, 02:38 PM) [snapback]1062113[/snapback]

soccer, because it is a stupid sport

moron, just because you dont like it doesnt mean its stupid...

you know that its the most played sport all over the world?
aussie_mozzie
I reckon the worst game that I have bought to date would have to be Driv3r. It wasn't that bad, it just didn't live up to expectations.
0bs3n3
Halo 1/2. Overhyped, crap graphics, REALLY crap storyline, only thing that was fun in that game was playing multiplayer against your friends.
Mindfury
QUOTE(0bs3n3 @ Jan 25 2006, 01:14 PM) [snapback]1074294[/snapback]

Halo 1/2. Overhyped, crap graphics, REALLY crap storyline, only thing that was fun in that game was playing multiplayer against your friends.

I agree about Halo 2, but Halo was pertty good. You're right about multiplayer... Especially Blood Gulch =D

Halo 2
Driv3r
True Crime

^Definately the most dissapointing. all shithouse.
B.A.N.K.S
50 Cent Bulletproof is pretty crap! yeah so is true crime I would say bulletproof was crapper!
aussie_mozzie
I reckon the Final Fanasy series was the worst ever series of all time!
Screw Loose
atv offroad fury 3

2 and 1 were great but 3 just sucked asshole with bad camera views and physics

and i hated it
XtC
QUOTE(00Buck @ Jan 30 2006, 03:15 PM) [snapback]1081131[/snapback]

50 Cent Bulletproof is pretty crap! yeah so is true crime I would say bulletproof was crapper!

*looks at sig n' ava

meh
Stypex The Point Before Death
LA RUSH! this game was absolute crap, dont fuckin buy it, rent it, play it, talk about it, think about it, mention it, or acknowledge its existence! the only, the ONLY good thing about the game was the graphics, the cars handled like shit, racing was damn near impossible what with all the fuckin obstacles. yeah i know a race game needs its obstacles to make it challenging, but this was fuckin ridiculous. plus every single fucking street on every fuckin block has at least 2 cops on it. you hit a car the wrong way ging over 30mph, you go into soem bullshit cinematic view of your car getting totalled. you dont get to customize your car yourself and choose what you want done to it, you take it to west coast customs and whatever shit they do to it is how it is, take it or leave it. i cannot believe i found a street race game that could be worse then Need For Speed Underground (the first one. the second one was actually pretty good). i played this game for about 35 minutes then i returned it to Blockbuster and recommended they take it off the shelves. biggest waste of 8 bucks. id rather have bought 8 bucks worth of scratch tickets that were all losers, because the thrill of scratching and hoping you won something greatly exceeds the thrill of this fucking bullshit excuse of a fucking game.
DuPz0r
Lol i think millions of people would disagree with you aussie_mozzie
The FF series is one of the most succesful game series of all time.
And thats mainly because the story lines are so greatly rolled together with the brilliant rpg format.
carslayer14
THE GETAWAY WAS GREAT!! not as good as gta, but great! the gtaway2 black monday sucked, though...

the worst game is E.T. for the Atari. Those were the ones with the (true) urban ledgend that they sold SO badly that atari buried millions of them in the new mexico desert!
Bain
QUOTE(DuPzØr™ @ Feb 27 2006, 08:35 PM) [snapback]1106372[/snapback]

And thats mainly because the story lines are so greatly rolled together with the brilliant rpg format.

I agree with him....

Those games fucking suck ass in every aspect.
snowboy
halo 2 sux! its just like the first one!
megabot
destruction derby, the most mindless piece of shit ever to grace the earth
PhantomStranger

I agree ff is a very very very popular series. You can't say its shit, I dont like it but I cant say its shit.
ENDeR™
For the love of god will there ever be a good Matrix game?
firecracker_911
Top Gun game for PS2.
Absolute crap.
Swiift
Fifa street.
I've really fell out with it.
it's very boring after a while.
sad.gif
AVaholic
QUOTE(Stypex The Point Before Death @ Feb 27 2006, 12:40 AM) [snapback]1105808[/snapback]

LA RUSH! this game was absolute crap, dont fuckin buy it, rent it, play it, talk about it, think about it, mention it, or acknowledge its existence! the only, the ONLY good thing about the game was the graphics, the cars handled like shit, racing was damn near impossible what with all the fuckin obstacles. yeah i know a race game needs its obstacles to make it challenging, but this was fuckin ridiculous. plus every single fucking street on every fuckin block has at least 2 cops on it. you hit a car the wrong way ging over 30mph, you go into soem bullshit cinematic view of your car getting totalled. you dont get to customize your car yourself and choose what you want done to it, you take it to west coast customs and whatever shit they do to it is how it is, take it or leave it. i cannot believe i found a street race game that could be worse then Need For Speed Underground (the first one. the second one was actually pretty good). i played this game for about 35 minutes then i returned it to Blockbuster and recommended they take it off the shelves. biggest waste of 8 bucks. id rather have bought 8 bucks worth of scratch tickets that were all losers, because the thrill of scratching and hoping you won something greatly exceeds the thrill of this fucking bullshit excuse of a fucking game.

fuck yeah i was so disapointed... rush 2 on n64 is one of my favorite games ever, but LA rush smoked monkey pole
The Porscheofile
i can think of soooo many that dont even need to be explained: true crime 1/2, getaway 1/2, vice city ( yes this game sucked. to flat, shithole story line, crappy characters, tommy was waaaaaay to big shit for just loosing about 1 mil worth of coke etc) la rush, smugglers run, lupin the 3rd super mario cart ( not double dash!!, that ruled) halo 1/2 (yes they were fun multiplayer, other then that they were mindless)
GTACenter
I hate Fifa street as well, the only good street game will be NFL street wink.gif
GnaR™
QUOTE(ENDeR™ @ May 28 2006, 11:00 AM) [snapback]1161443[/snapback]

QFT. Theyre all shite.
FuddMan
QUOTE(GnaR™ @ Jun 17 2006, 11:36 PM) [snapback]1175504[/snapback]

QUOTE(ENDeR™ @ May 28 2006, 11:00 AM) [snapback]1161443[/snapback]

QFT. Theyre all shite.

Many movie-turned-game games are crap. You shouldn't be too hopeful.
Tyla

exactly... have you ever played Bad Boys 2:Miami Takedown? Possibly the worst ever movie game

Worst game ever my vote goes to the .Hack Series
0bs3n3

So true. LOTR fellowship game was RETARDED!!!! They didn't even have the actors as voice overs! There was lots more stuff wrong with it but I can't remember it all I blocked out that games existence a looong time ago.
Tyla
exactly like the italian job for PS1, micheal caines voiceover sounds like a strangled cockney cat roll2.gif
Handsome B Wonderful
Considering the superman returns hype at the moment, i'm reminded of that wonderful game "Superman 64".

Fight the fog of death in a VR world. Beat the polygon hooligans to a bloody pulp. Except without the blood. Or the beat. Fly through hoops like a well trained flying ape...

Yes, Superman 64. Fun for the whole family.
Swiift
GTALibertyCityStories.
Just not wat i thought.
Strike
LCS was quite a disappointment, and not worth the £20 I spent on it. I'm gonna take it back into GAME when I go into town next. The graphics are dodgy, the voice acting is shit, and the gameplay has all been done before.
DeKo
QUOTE(Pyromaniac @ Jul 8 2006, 02:32 PM) [snapback]1192057[/snapback]

LCS was quite a disappointment, and not worth the £20 I spent on it. I'm gonna take it back into GAME when I go into town next. The graphics are dodgy, the voice acting is shit, and the gameplay has all been done before.

what the fuck were you expecting?

hmm, i just fired up enter the matrix there on ps2 and nearly cried... one of the worst games ever made..
SKARFACE
San Andreas, The vehicle aspect is pure and simple shit. Everything else is great but a game based on stealing cars they sure did a fuckin shitty ass job on the car physics, handling, damage, and ai drivers, It makes the game unplayable anymore to me.
UTSBlaze
GTA is made to be comical , not realistic.
House
That's a bit contradicting in a way, it's a bit of both.
SKARFACE
i dont care that the car dmage isnt realistic, its the ai drivers who piss me off. In a game where i should enjoy driving, I'd rather not drive at all.
Miami13
QUOTE(Ray-Bizzle @ Jul 14 2006, 06:59 PM) [snapback]1195781[/snapback]

San Andreas, The vehicle aspect is pure and simple shit. Everything else is great but a game based on stealing cars they sure did a fuckin shitty ass job on the car physics, handling, damage, and ai drivers, It makes the game unplayable anymore to me.

Wow...just wow. I feel bad for you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.