Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Worst Game Ever?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Epidemic
Driv3r (Driver 3). At first, I thought it was awesome, but then I realized it looked unfinished and very glitchy. The car crashes and the cinematic movies were by far the best part of the game.
x_Eyesonly_x
Road Rash 64....It totally made Road Rash look so stupid
Box
yeah^
Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing is probably the worst game in my professional opinion
Tommy Vercetti
QUOTE (Slayer87 @ Apr 24 2005, 01:34 PM)
Driv3r (Driver 3). At first, I thought it was awesome, but then I realized it looked unfinished and very glitchy. The car crashes and the cinematic movies were by far the best part of the game.

Nah, True Crime sucks worse. Both suck, but TC is worse. Worst pile of crap game I've ever bought.
MetGreDKo
QUOTE(BigSmokeSucks @ Apr 22 2005, 01:33 PM)
Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
[right][snapback]568298[/snapback][/right]

Wow, someone here actually got that game....based on the games ratings (I don't have the game) I'd have to agree with you.

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages4/919220.asp

As for games which I own and have played Nam was probably the worst of the lot. SuperPower would probably be second because of the amount of bugs and some of how it was set up.
Kamahl
QUOTE(Slayer87 @ Apr 24 2005, 09:34 PM)
[right][snapback]573624[/snapback][/right]

that happens to me with driver 2, its very very very very glitchy
Young Escobar
I say sonic heroes becausethe vioces are annoying...real annoying
GSF_Hustla
heh i hear nothin but bad things about that big rig game.
the worst i've ever played would have to be this fireworks game... called fantavision i think. Whats the point of a game where you make your own fireworks n stuff? I'd rather go buy some fireworks and light em off.
Nanook
Spiderman

Repetive, incredibly easy and completable in less than a day with no replay factor
Thunderstruck
Myst- what was the point to that game. also a new game on table tennis which recently got a one because of the fact that it is boring and the graphics are psone standard with the compeitots moonwalking about the place
cheekymonkey
QUOTE(Toge @ Oct 1 2004, 01:59 PM)
Pong is great! =) =) =) =)
[right][snapback]113630[/snapback][/right]

pong is gud wallbash_red.gif wallbash_red.gif i didnt say that
R3D_WUD
The Getaway (First one), NHL 1996, yes 1996, my frist hockey game i ever had for PC, and whoa did it suck.
Kamahl
Pedal to the metal.... it didnt even work... it looked stupid anyway so i dont care
The Porscheofile
nah heres one: side pocket for GB THAT sux ASS big hairy ass. all u do is play a boring game of pool. wallbash_red.gif i mean pool is fun in real lyfe, but on GB, with cheasy music, no real pool-ish sounds, and no talkin, it really sux! and every GTA wannabe, TC raise ur miserable 9mm filled hand, and promptly die a horrible death. and DRIV3R didnt even last 5 mins against the GTA series. oh and Runescape for PC, u download it, and play online. it sux, its like ZELDA gone wrong. speakin of zelda, tha wind waker sucked too. from the screens we got at the beginning, it showed link all grown up, fighting a grittier battle, against some badass stuff. no we got a dwarf fightin little god-knows-wats. thats just from my personal experience. oh and that gme called ONI from like 2000, that sucked ass to.
Bitch Heartless
theres alot of games that I hated but the most was The Getaway I just hated the controls and the gameplay sucked.
Bobcat
I hate. .... ahh let me look in the trash..... Outdoor life's Sportsman's Challenge. The most challenging thing was throwing it away bird.gif
tha solja
umm i guess i would say that one high heat baseball

The Hydra Sucks
Catwoman.

The Getaway was alright...you COULD heal by leaning against a wall you know...
Young Escobar
QUOTE(The Hydra Sucks @ May 30 2005, 05:21 PM)
Catwoman.

[right][snapback]650494[/snapback][/right]

Fuck yeah catwoman sucked
Omega9
Here is a awful game you probably never even heard of. Dragon Lore. A PC game obviously geared towards the Shadowgate style. That was just terrible. Unlike Shadowgate, it wasnt challenging nor fun to play. It was about as entertaining as 4 hours of Tony Little. Learning curve was too high as well, not that it mattered since the game was horrible to play.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, another terrible game especially if you played the original FFT. It was a huge step backwards from the original. Still only could use 5 units in a battle, and it was made worse by being slow as Jabba The Hut on a Treadmill. It gets worse with the addition of "Laws". That really killed the games overall value...What kind of law forbids the use of swords?!
kid_hood
I know ppl are probably goona flip cause of this but imo Halo is one of the worst games, i can't frigging stand that game. I wouldnt mind it as much if it didnt have so much hype about it. Thats the thing i hate about it, i heard so much about it then when i pleyed it i was like "yur jokin rite!" I can think of a 100 FPS's that are btter!!
Mega_Jaz
Tarzan Tarzan Tarzan Tarzan Tarzan Tarzan Jumpy.gif
The Milmeister
Most over-rated game ever:

METAL GEAR SOLID 2

Damn this game sucks. For a stealth game, you spend about 5% of your time 'stealthing' (which sucks ass incredibly, guards can see for about 3 metres in a 30 degree cone, and the radar makes getting found near impossible), 15% of your time doing stupid little mini-game sections (defusing the bombs - YAAAAAAWN, fighting the bosses ZZZZZZZZZ, holding Emma's hand OH DEAR GOD WHEN WILL IT END), and 70% of your time WATCHING CUTSCENES. And the worst part, for a game which is 70% cutscenes, the cutscenes and the plot are TERRIBLE, one of the worst stories ever told in a videogame, told in the worst way imaginable - the FUCKING CODEC.

Oops = seems I got kind of out of control there. But seriously, don't buy, or even consider buying MGS2. And if you played it and thought you enjoyed it, then you're wrong in the head.
snowboy
the worst game ever is ping pals for thewww.gamespy.com ds

ps. this was the first game my cousin got for the ds
Rocka91
man, a lot of yall hate games cuz they're too hard. Tomb Raider is hard, but it's still kinda entertaining it's just when u get stuck, u get frustrated and quit. trust me i know. but i'd have to say legends of wrestling. terrible graphics. what, is it 1996? not too hard to control, just boring and unrealistic.
mr.easy
Driver 3, because i fell like they rushed the game and thats what made it horrible.
S-
Shaq-Fu
COLDOG
Fade to Balck is the worst game on Playstation 1 in my opinion, It's a fucked up futuristic no sounded game. I think it's so bad, cos the graphics are so shit, it is hard to see what ya doin'. And then you spend half an hour trying to find out what the hell you have to do. So if you see this game on the shelves do not fucking buy it, cos its so lame yet impossible to know what you have to do.
KiNgOfSeAs911
hitman contracts, the hobbit, and other crappy games i have rented. wallbash_red.gif
Smoov
True Crime, totally sucked. Try harder to copy GTA please!
the great devil
QUOTE(GTAPlaya32 @ May 22 2005, 10:34 PM)
theres alot of games that I hated but the most was The Getaway I just hated the controls and the gameplay sucked.
[right][snapback]633383[/snapback][/right]

sure it had lots of flaws, but it isn't the worst game ever.
tamunwhye
narc the graphics and the control sucks wallbash_red.gif
besides who wants to be the cops. go gta!!!!
Mega_Jaz
QUOTE(R.E.D @ Jun 2 2005, 04:45 AM)
QUOTE(The Hydra Sucks @ May 30 2005, 05:21 PM)
Catwoman.

[right][snapback]650494[/snapback][/right]

Fuck yeah catwoman sucked
[right][snapback]656120[/snapback][/right]

fuckin catwoman wasted my money
benburch
Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing.

Rated by IGN and Gamespot as the worst game ever published.

The amount of bugs in this game are really shocking...
mr.easy
I think Driver 3 is the wrose game ever.
Fergo
Counter strike on xbox

&

The sims on xbox
sielent hunter
QUOTE(VorteX @ Sep 22 2004, 08:59 PM)
I think its Batman Vengeance!
[right][snapback]97902[/snapback][/right]

when i reached to some level, the level was buged!

By the way, it has shitin' graphic.
Epidemic
Brothers In Arms: Road To Hill 30.

1. Graphics are gritty
2. Weapons sound like crap
3. The soldiers' sense of "humor" is crap
4. Aiming sucks
5. Overall-- I wasted $30+ on a sucky game wallbash_red.gif
Donnie
I would definitely agree with mr. easy! Driver 3 was the worst game ever, I mean the gaming company and the magazines gave it such hype and what for? It was a bland game that had no creativity what so ever. Plus I felt when you were controlling Tanner he was a bit stiff. You get me?
kaftka
QUOTE(Donnie @ Jul 15 2005, 11:53 AM)
Plus I felt when you were controlling Tanner he was a bit stiff. You get me?
[right][snapback]748071[/snapback][/right]

Oh I get you. Wink wink. wink.gif

tongue.gif
This is Fubar
Anyone ever heard of fur fighters? That was the worst game.
neighbornic
lamo.gif I think doom 3 is the worst game ever i have a brand new laptop and cable internet and the fuckin game laggs when im plflaying companion mode all by my self
trigger543
moto GP 3
rj1982
Simpsons Road Rage
Punner
PsiOps (PC), don't like it one bit. Camera is always in the wrong position, the controls are crappy.. and there isn't much content in it.
clowns789
How bout simtower?
Kronoz
Call of Duty for ps2 sad.gif
psychÝ
QUOTE(JTW @ Jul 27 2005, 04:37 PM)
Call of Duty for ps2 sad.gif
[right][snapback]776114[/snapback][/right]

Generally games taken off the computer for consoles suck

theres
battlefield : modern combat
counter strike
call of duty ( i really need to get that game again for the PC)

and so many others
Dopethrone
Elf (GBA)
Chaos Theory (DS)

Worst games ever created
JMPGTA
True Crime Streets of LA

But the music was ok
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.