Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Worst Game Ever?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
SADude
Driven is absolutely Shit,
Intake
Sensibel Soccer for the mobile phone ,worst 5 i ever spent controls are shit and graphics cant be desiphered (sp?)
Muppet_Master
Vib Ribbon
1UP
If im able to include A game I made once, then it was the worst eva.
Young Escobar
Has to be any game that copies GTA. tongue.gif
Juice
Catwoman. That game really sucked ass, It had you beating up bad guys by throwing them into trash cans =_='. And if you wait a little bit before throwing into a garbage (about 5 mins or so) They jump in by themselves!

The Getaway:Black Monday: If you think the first one sucked try this shit.

Also the first Halo. I played the second one first so I was excited to finally play what started the franchise. The first one is complete shit! I didn't know what all the hype is about. (The Second one owns btw smile.gif )
thaspraya
QUOTE (j14rk1n @ Oct 2 2004, 09:06 PM)
City Crisis. What a pile of shit. I got it as a present from someone, and it sucks dick for nickels. Don't buy it/play it, because I fucking hate that peice of shit game.
mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

Psy: Please add an ":enraged!:" emo so I can show how much I hate this game!! laugh.gif

Its very true that city crisis sucks ass but it isnt the worst game!
1.u CAN lose
2.there ARE sound effects
3.u have MORE then 4 helicopters
4.there are 3(!)gamstyles with each some levels

SO IT IS BETTER THEN the fcked up Trucking game Big Rigs:Over The road racing game!

But it isnt big rigs i think cause i gotta laugh so hard ifi see the review laugh.gif
thaspraya
I think it are:
International karate 2000--game boy advance
Harry potter 1--game boy advance
excalibur 2555 ad--pc
gta advance--gameboy advance(this isnt a joke)
splinter cell--pc
i hated it cause each level takes 3 hours theres almost no sound and theres almost no action!And u have to search very long before u find a code for a door or a key or something

Terminator 3:--ps2
dawn of fate do i have but its better then rise of the machines
Run like hell--ps2
Pitbull
worst game i've played is UFC: Throwdown, how did that game get published i don't know. UFC is great in the real world, but not in a game.

UFC: Throwdown= 3/10
Young Escobar
FF8 and 11 (that online one)
mrMISDEMEANOR
Postal 2 i think it is called. It is bad but still kinda funny in a crude humor sort of way
Edgecrusher
Any Tomb Raider game; I fuckin' hate them, literally.
1UP
QUOTE (Edge @ Mar 5 2005, 02:50 PM)
Any Tomb Raider game; I fuckin' hate them, literally.

Same here I liked it till the visials got boring... he he he.
Smaik
Test Drive
Conflict: Desert Storm
Simpsons: Road Rage
Last Caress
Mercenaries... don't ask why... I thought it was shit and I think it is hilarious when people compare it to GTA hahahaha.
Young Escobar
Ninja Assult was pretty bad.
Bain
QUOTE (Last Caress @ Mar 6 2005, 09:01 PM)
Mercenaries... don't ask why... I thought it was shit and I think it is hilarious when people compare it to GTA hahahaha.

Mercenaries was fuckin good.

You are all mixed up, everyone of your posts.

Worst game ever: http://www.gamespot.com/finder/findgames.html

It made me want to join Al Qaeda
Last Caress
QUOTE (Miguel 2037 @ Mar 7 2005, 12:25 AM)
QUOTE (Last Caress @ Mar 6 2005, 09:01 PM)

Mercenaries was fuckin good.

You are all mixed up, everyone of your posts.

Worst game ever: http://www.gamespot.com/finder/findgames.html

It made me want to join Al Qaeda

ok, it's just MY opinion... i thought it was terrible, the story, the controls, the landscaping everything... except for the fact you can accept contracts.
Young Escobar
Sonic heroes is now the worst in my opinion now god their voices are annoying to me.
ENVi3
QUOTE (The R.E.D @ Mar 10 2005, 04:02 PM)
Sonic heroes is now the worst in my opinion now god their voices are annoying to me.

I really agree with you. I cant believe My little brother liked it so much. maybe cause it was so easy he could even beat it. but he never did because it somehow got a huge crack down the middle. kind of funny in a way.
Young Escobar
QUOTE (bullettime08 @ Mar 10 2005, 11:37 PM)
QUOTE (The R.E.D @ Mar 10 2005, 04:02 PM)

I really agree with you. I cant believe My little brother liked it so much. maybe cause it was so easy he could even beat it. but he never did because it somehow got a huge crack down the middle. kind of funny in a way.

For real. The only team that actually had diffuculty was team dark. Then the game was still easy. This has got to be the worst game ever.
S-
Shaq-Fu
Some lame peice of shit that R* made called Surfing H3O
Can't think of anything else at the moment
Young Escobar
Ever play kessen? That was shit!!!!!
madd gogg CJ
worst game for me ever is DRIV3R, you cant even control the character
(unless it was just me) roll2.gif
also the tomb raider series, totally rubbish
mceggy
QUOTE (madd gogg CJ @ Mar 26 2005, 09:40 PM)
also the tomb raider series, totally rubbish

Die plz.

Anything golf.
GTAFreak69
it would have 2 be Crazy Taxi 1
ballas.
prob toon town
or that lucky luke
Dysfunktional-Hero
Theres alot of bad games out there but im gonna have to say most of the Xbox games because well Xbox sux
southstar2011
well i think that the worst game out there is blowout for somin! i played it for a least a hour to see what it is like and it is not cool at all.
x_Eyesonly_x
QUOTE (GTAFreak69 @ Mar 30 2005, 09:18 PM)
it would have 2 be Crazy Taxi 1

Why? I think thats one of the best games there are...

I would have to say the Sim City Series...its too damn hard to build your own city! mad.gif
Alibaster
for me it's Call of Duty: Finest Hour on the PS2. such a let down compared to the PC original
666Alucard666
the sims.....
why simulate life like that. i play games to escape reality. i wish to blow shit up.
hemipoweredkid
the worst hyped game medel of honor rising sun

it wasent any different from the first or there wasent really anything to get excited about the story sucked and there was suposed to be a second one but the first sucked so much it was cancelled
Hitman540
the worst game of all time is Grand theft auto san andreas
just kiding biggrin.gif lol
the real worst game of all time is stuntman for ps2 it is just so stupid
id give it a rating of a 0.0 its that lame following right behind it Driv3r for all
consoles sucked ass atari really need to get a grip on themselves before they
go bankrupt like acclaim did.
Russian
NARC
HOBO_NO_MO'
im not shure of the name of it but it is a truck racing game and the people u race against dont move they just sit at the starting line the whole race. the only way u can loose is if u go thru a building and into the mountains andthen magicly get stuck
Ender
Itd have to be Enter the Matrix. Hands down. Quite possibly the biggest let down ive ever experienced with a game. It could have been awesome. But it wasnt.
Phusion
Possibly Matt Hoffman 2.
DJ-Invert
London Racer is the worst that ive played. waste of 20

the real worst game of all time is stuntman for ps2 it is just so stupid
id give it a rating of a 0.0 its that lame following right behind it Driv3r for all
consoles sucked ass atari really need to get a grip on themselves before they
go bankrupt like acclaim did.

stuntman was a great game. its just that there wasnt very many missions. and it had a really strict limit on how much stuff you could put in the custom stunt arena
INK
the teenage mutant ninga turtles games man i wanna shoot those turtles in the head with a really big gun
M.4
QUOTE (AdaNaC @ Sep 21 2004, 04:55 AM)
Harry potter Quiddich world Cup

yep that sucks
rat
i absolutly hated driver 2 with all my soul wallbash_red.gif lol there were a couple of missions that were so damn hard!!!! i think this is what put me off the series
Phusion
Lo, I rented DRIVER out when I was like 7, I was crying it was so frustrating.
Mekstizzle
RPG's suck bullshit. I mean FF10 was the biggest waste of time and bullshit i have ever experienced in my life.
bobert
all gta wannabes have sucked elephant sacs.
Delft
Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
Take my word for it, dont waste your time to buy/play/look/think about this game.
It makes Toontown look cool.
Why is this?
-No sound
-No boundaries
-You can literally drive through houses
-Only 4 Trucks to choose from
-Only 4 maps to choose from (The 5th wont even load without crashing my PC)
-You can leave the map, in to un-textured areas
-No challenge what-so-ever, your opponent dosn't even move

From the pic's below, you will believe me.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
CowPig
QUOTE (Mechanicalistic @ Apr 23 2005, 02:41 PM)
You sure you didnt download a messed up version of it? Becuase i doubt a game is that shit.

Check out it's gamespot review. And watch the video roll2.gif
Delft
This is the sorriest excuse for a game I have ever seen.
And no, it is not messed up. This is the actual game play. Dont even bother buying the game to see how bad it is. You are only encouraging the makers of it.

And the worst part is, IT WAS MADE IN 2003
Miami13
WOW! I just watched the video of it on GameSpot...It really does look like the biggest pile of shit ever created.
Zacko
Bloody hell they should of buried that game in the desert along with the E.T game tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.