Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chatterbox Line
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
Ferrari
Ok, I made a new chatterbox script today:

L: Hey everyone, welcome back to chatterbox. The show that pays for my salary, and slowly and painfully kills you. Our first caller is...
Fernando: It is me Lazlow. I am here for you. Please listen.
L: I told you to get out of my studio and leave me alone Fernando. God, you don't listen... you don't listen to anybody do you?
F: No, I express myself passionatly and with lots of sweat and hair. It's very... very... very sexy. But anyhow, I am here to tell you that you should not let your marriage, that sacred bond between man and sex, slip away for your secretary. She maybe very attractive, and very good in bed, trust me I know, but she is not your original love.
L: Wait... You... Did you sleep with my mistress?
F: That is not the point Lazlow. The point is that you must stay with your wife!
L: Why are you telling me all this crap?
F: She is pregnant Lazlow.
L: What??!!! Really!!!???
F: No, not really. But it is of that sort of urgency. You see Lazlow, she has come to me... for... guidance. She is afraid your marriage will fall apart. And you. Listen to you. Now you need Fernando don't you? Everyone needs Fernando...
L: No they don't. What?? Okay, just because we haven't had sex in 5 weeks doesn't mean anything. Nothing at all. It just means that we're... we're taking a break, you know?
F: You can never take a break Lazlow. Passion must move through each others bodies, like a penis moves through a...
L: Okay, hold on. This is getting out of hand. Call me later when we can talk this out ok?
F: I might, and I might not Lazlow. You seem to not care about this. But your woman, she is lonely. Think it through... think it strong Lazlow. For you are really the only one who can make yourself get a hard o...
L: Okay, thank you. Man. I didn't know. Well, someones getting a Bucketful of Lazlow tonight!!! Ok! On to commercial!

Thanx. Comments appreciated!
pos
Peoples attempts of a chatter box script often tend to be a real drag but this is actualy great. It could develop further and turn into something. You have also got Fernandos speach spot on.

Welldone.
Keep your ears clean, Rockstar might just nick a call in script like this and use it in Liberty City Stories.

-Pos
Ferrari
QUOTE(pos @ Aug 31 2005, 10:31 PM)
Peoples attempts of a chatter box script often tend to be a real drag but this is actualy great. It could develop further and turn into something. You have also got Fernandos speach spot on.

Welldone.
Keep your ears clean, Rockstar might just nick a call in script like this and use it in Liberty City Stories.

-Pos
[right][snapback]855581[/snapback][/right]

Thank You very much. Yeah, I'm gonna work on a finale within the next ten minutes. I have already thought of a good way to end it.

I really appreciate the feedback.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.