Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: eater eggs...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
rocking 2 -apc- 4 ever
im lookin for some cool easter eggs and shit like that...

...i just wanted to play gta III again so im playin it...and now i want to know if there r cool things to find such as in SA
Toge
There isn't many secrets in Gta III.

You can check this out though.
Ferrari
I don't know if this means anything, but in GTAIII on chatterbox, Lazlowe talks about a segment called "gardening with maurice", which just happens to come out on GTA: SA. So there, thats all I have.
Pieface
I know 1 on vice city that when u go on the heli pad with news chopper theres a window at the very end u can jump through with a easter egg in it
Ferrari
QUOTE(Pieface @ Aug 31 2005, 09:39 AM)
I know 1 on vice city that when u go on the heli pad with news chopper theres a window at the very end u can jump through with a easter egg in it
[right][snapback]854213[/snapback][/right]

yeah thats a popular one.
Pieface
oh 1 other 1 i found was outside Luigis Club it has a poster saying Badfellers, not Goodfellers
mc shithead
same as flame how do ya get to the place were a poster tells you "you wern't suppost to get here you know" sad.gif
Toge
QUOTE(mc shithead @ Sep 1 2005, 10:33 AM)
same as flame how do ya get to the place were a poster tells you "you wern't suppost to get here you know" sad.gif
[right][snapback]856403[/snapback][/right]

On the second island (Staunton Island), go to the left of the main entrance of the car park that was used in the Kingdom Come mission. Go up the stairway you find up the alleyway with a car and park the car by the wall to the right. The wall is too high to jump on so you will need the car. Jump on the car, then on the wall and you will be on a flat roof. Jump off the wall to the area where you see all the metal fire escape stairways and look around. You will then see a message on one of the walls that reads: “You werent supposed to be able get here you know”.
Pecnut
The main 'easter eggs' in GTA3 listed should you g00gle it are just tips to get into other islands early.

The only actual 'easter eggs' that I know of are Ghost Town, "You werent supposed to be able to get here you know" (sic), the names on the map in Ghost Town, and arguably the Dodo.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.