Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Catalina
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
Beckham
Is there an easy way to complete this mission? iv got into her compound but keep getting wasted within seconds.
I start with full armour and health, i know weapons get confiscated.
So how do i get through it? out of the compound and get to the dam and kill em all before i get wasted?

Im soooo dam frustrated with it, iv just completed GTA vice city and san andreas
Catnip
Pick off as many Columbians as you can from the building opposite. You climb the stairs and you can pick off many of them using the sniper rifle.

Edit: Whoops, wrong mission >_<
§ynch
QUOTE(Beckham @ Aug 29 2005, 06:57 PM)
Is there an easy way to complete this mission? iv got into her compound but keep getting wasted within seconds.
I start with full armour and health, i know weapons get confiscated.
So how do i get through it? out of the compound and get to the dam and kill em all before i get wasted?

Im soooo dam frustrated with it, iv just completed GTA vice city and san andreas
[right][snapback]850571[/snapback][/right]
You should have max health from the Paramedic Mission, and full armor. Picking off Colombians from the building across from the mansion is by far one of the greatest strategies. Also, after entering, and once out, you have enough time to go back to your SSV hideout and collect all of your weapons from the 100 packages. One of the old tricks to get them to re-spawn quickly is run around the garage and they will re-spawn. Fill up on more health and armor as well. Once you get to the dam, there are key Colombians that need to be picked off with a sniper rifle before the helicopter approaches. Make sure you've picked those guys off before triggering the helicopter's approach.

Don't give up, keep trying, you can do it! smile.gif
Pecnut
Rather than copy & paste all of it, my guide for this mission can be found here: http://www.pecnut.com/GTA3/m_catali.htm

That's the way I found easiest for doing the mission.

If you're using the PC version you could install various mods which can create bridges across parts of Shoreside Vale to speed your transit, if you want a bit more time.
Beckham
Iv tried several diffent ways from peoples strategy guides, even the official strategy guide book and im still stuck. Any more sugestions? i am using cheats so all help in much appreciated.
$carface
If you're using cheats, you could use a tank for the dam section.
$carface
Do you still have the bulletproof patriot? I used that when I played it today, just use it for cover and run over most of the cartel.
Beckham
clap.gif WHOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap.gif

Iv finally completed this game and
ALL OF THE GRAND THEFT AUTO GAMES
GTA1, GTA London 1969, GTA2, GTA3, GTA Vice City & GTA San Andreas

(I struggled my ass off trying to fly the plane for the flying school missions then i get good at it now!!!!!!!!!!)
$carface
Good going!

Isn't there a second add on pack as well, London 1961? biggrin.gif
Beckham
Nope, but i really hope that there is a GTA 4 on its way. Or even a new GTA London, that would be soo kick ass.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.