Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vice lag
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Kleaver
One of the more bizarre things in Vice City for me...

My game lags...especially when lots of thrash come into picture. Like, when driving and walking you can already see the screen twitch and lag. When I crash a car into another you feel like your running under a Pentium I or something. Now my PC is twice as good as the reccomended specs and I can run GTA3 and San Andreas without any problems.

The problem occured just like that. I had a trainer installed so I removed and reinstalled Vice City, but that did not help.

Any thoughts? smile.gif
Pieface
QUOTE(Kleaver @ Aug 28 2005, 11:01 AM)
One of the more bizarre things in Vice City for me...

My game lags...especially when lots of thrash come into picture. Like, when driving and walking you can already see the screen twitch and lag. When I crash a car into another you feel like your running under a Pentium I or something. Now my PC is twice as good as the reccomended specs and I can run GTA3 and San Andreas without any problems.

The problem occured just like that. I had a trainer installed so I removed and reinstalled Vice City, but that did not help.

Any thoughts?  smile.gif
[right][snapback]847738[/snapback][/right]

Maybe the disc is scratched or something, hve u only tried with that disc?
Kleaver
QUOTE(Pieface @ Aug 28 2005, 01:30 PM)
Maybe the disc is scratched or something, hve u only tried with that disc?
[right][snapback]847800[/snapback][/right]

Hmmm...does it need to acces the disc during normal gameplay?
Kleaver
Anyone? I already tried to bump this topic, but you gave me a 10% warning...maybe I'll just ask this somewhere else
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.