Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA3 Radio
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
Baldman_Sonetti
Admittedly I haven't really listened to the radio properly on SA, I've caught bits of WTCR and adverts on various channels, but it just doesn't seem to compare the utter comic genius of Lazlow and the wacky Head Radio adverts.

I vote GTA3 as GTA Game With Best Soundtrack.
DETONATER
i think the san andreas on isda best
Mekstizzle
QUOTE(Baldman_Sonetti @ Aug 27 2005, 03:58 PM)
Admittedly I haven't really listened to the radio properly on SA, I've caught bits of WTCR and adverts on various channels, but it just doesn't seem to compare the utter comic genius of Lazlow and the wacky Head Radio adverts.

[right][snapback]845771[/snapback][/right]

Your only talking about crappy chat stations, music-wise Vice City had the best sounds. Too bad they had to put not one, but two shitty chat stations..(K-Chat and VCMP)

On the subject of chat shows, GTA3 did have the best chat show of the three, followed by SA then VC's chat shows...
Pieface
San Andreas has the bes soundtrack by far with rock, rap etc it has a wide variety and i absolutely love welcme to the jungle
Baldman_Sonetti
It just always seems to be the same songs when I get in a car in SA, no matter what station I was on.

But I admit I was biased because I preferred the chat shows, they were fucking hilarious.

"I find that the best attack is to simply run away. That way you install fear in your opponent. He never knows when you will descend from the rafters...LIKE A BAT!"
pimb
There was a clear evolution in the soundtracks till GTA 3.San Andreas has 10 radios and a lot of songs.But for me Vice City has the best soundtrack.San Andreas rocks,but there are some radios I don't listen to,like K-Rose,Radio X or WCTR 'cause I don't understand everything.In VC every radio was great.
Catnip
SA has more variety, and more stations that I listen to, but nothing will ever beat Rise FM. SF-UR is kinda similar, though no way as good.
trep316
Vice City pwns all of em in terms of music, chattings and adverts...
GSF_Hustla
Vice City and GTA III had good radio stations but i still say that San Andreas had the best hands down.

PS 800 posts! 200 away from 1000 biggrin.gif
Baldman_Sonetti
WCTR doesn't even come close to Chatterbox. I need to get VC just for the radio stations.
Pecnut
VC has by far the best soundtrack in terms of music.

But GTA3's Chatterbox is pure video game gold. Nothing even comes close. Fucking brilliant.
deadmanjeff
vice city was really good but fever sucks compared to bounce fm and master sounds
Ferrari
QUOTE(Mechanicalizzle @ Aug 27 2005, 07:49 PM)

Your only talking about crappy chat stations, music-wise Vice City had the best sounds. Too bad they had to put not one, but two shitty chat stations..(K-Chat and VCMP)

On the subject of chat shows, GTA3 did have the best chat show of the three, followed by SA then VC's chat shows...
[right][snapback]846373[/snapback][/right]

VCMP? What the Fuck kind of world are you living on? It's VCPR. And as a matter of fact, I, Ferrari, happen to find Maurice Chavez very funny. I also like the guy who says "I'm naked back here!"., but thats another story. I vote Vice City for tunes, and GTA3 for Chat, and the only thing I like about SA radio, is The song, "A horse with no name", on K-DST. In fact, I've had the radio settings turned off in my game for awhile now because I can't stand listening to shitty ass rap. Can't spell crap without rap.
Pecnut
QUOTE(Ferrari @ Sep 3 2005, 05:47 PM)
QUOTE(Mechanicalizzle @ Aug 27 2005, 07:49 PM)

[right][snapback]846373[/snapback][/right]

VCMP? What the Fuck kind of world are you living on? It's VCPR. And as a matter of fact, I, Ferrari, happen to find Maurice Chavez very funny. I also like the guy who says "I'm naked back here!"., but thats another story. I vote Vice City for tunes, and GTA3 for Chat, and the only thing I like about SA radio, is The song, "A horse with no name", on K-DST. In fact, I've had the radio settings turned off in my game for awhile now because I can't stand listening to shitty ass rap. Can't spell crap without rap.
[right][snapback]873756[/snapback][/right]

That is the problem with San Andreas's stations. There's not a lot of variety, to be honest. And that "I've been through the desert on a horse with no name" song is really quite good smile.gif. In a different kind of way.
The site's 2nd resident BMXer
NOW I SHALL REIGN IN BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!

Vice had the best to me

VROCK

lazlow was funnier and better in the eighties

and rap does suck shit cept niggaz wit attitude
$carface
I think Vice was the best, followed by GTA3, San Andreas had too much rap...a load of black men talking about things they will never do bores me.
rappers call their "music" education

SA's metal wasn't good at all the only good was K-DST and very few of the songs on radio X

p.s. who performed and made lovefist songs? i know they aren't a real band

deadmanjeff
san andreas has awesome music "eminence front" "let it whip" "freebird" "amos moses" i love almost all of the music HERE COMES AAAAMOS
that was for classic rock

i love classic rock but it didn't have the heavy shit like VC

they had slayer, anthrax, motley crue damn VC had it good for my taste

all the songs heard on K-DST i can hear all the time on real radio it's quite common
Mzeppelin
I like San Andreas's radio, I hated 3's, VC's was ok.
Baldman_Sonetti
I've noiw listened to all the stations on SA, and I can confirm that only K-DST, Radio X, WCTR and some of MasterSounds are worth listening to. I love how the radio updates itself after certain missions, especially the news.

Question - what band was Tommy "The Nightmare" Smith from?

I still standby the fact that GTA3's radio was better.
Knocc Out
gta3 had a radio....?
Stypex The Point Before Death
yeah GTA3 did have a radio and it sucked, and it was annoying as fuck. it only had like maybe 6 different songs for each station and the same like 10 commercials. annoying. San Andreas has by far the best radio cuz it can satisfy all my music interests, from hardcore gangsta rap, from classic soul music, to classic rock, and metal. hell even soem Conway Twitty here and there doesnt hurt (lol j/k). but soemone said soemthing before about how Vice City's chat station VCPR was shit. dude that station was the best, Maurice Chavez was funny as hell!
Toge
QUOTE(Knocc Out @ Oct 22 2005, 06:15 PM) [snapback]967140[/snapback]

gta3 had a radio....?

LMFAO.

Damn, you havn't even played it?

Anyway, I think that GTA III's radio was better than Vice's and SA's.
stofke
VC
mamood
I love the Vice City sound track but my favouate song is on San andreas

Favourate chat stations
WCTR
VCPR
Chatterbox
K-chat
Marriner
Vice City's music was the best, followed by San Andreas and GTA 3
6 shooter
I voted for San Andreas, cause really the variety of music here is huge. Even though VC had a better metal radio (yeah, Slayer and Judas Priest!) and GTA3 had the best GTA radio ever: K-JAH (I know GTA SA has this station as well but it's not as good).

I love all the talk radios, too. The news are often hilarious! Most of the time I listen to my own music, though biggrin.gif The latter wasn't possible in GTA3, but is so great in VC and SA...
Gnarkill
VC was good. But I liked GTA 3, it was the best written. Isn't this sort of a favourite topic?
6 shooter
QUOTE(Gnarkill @ Nov 29 2005, 10:01 PM) [snapback]1012001[/snapback]

Isn't this sort of a favourite topic?

Sure it is, which only shows that banning 'favorites' topics is hellastoopid tongue.gif
Gnarkill
You have 16 posts and your contradicting the rules?
6 shooter
Well, I'm not doing anything against the rules, but yes, I am saying that this single rule is stupid, cause as you have observed, it can be broken in no time, often involuntarily. The boards are places to discuss opinions, and how can you say what you like w/out mentioning your favorites? Think!

And of course you have referred to my post number. Is this how you judge people? I've been a member of numerous message boards, so mind your remarks, buddy.
Gnarkill
No, I'm saying that you are obviously new here, and its not really your place to contradict the rules. Back on topic now.
Baldman_Sonetti
Yeah, you have to be a Gold member before you can disregard the rules tongue.gif
Zacko
I liked Vice Citys most, Partly because I've played VC so much the musics stuck with me.
INzANE
San Andreas by far!
Swiift
i think gtasa has the best radio.
cause all the things r funny on it.
laugh.gif
GTA:SA Addict
even thou i absolutly loved the GTA:VC soundtrack id have to go with GTA3 since Flashback FM is basically the Scarface Soundtrack...i love scarface...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.