Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Was Your Summer?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Rocka91
Now that the summer is almost over, share with everyone what happened to you. Did you get anything new? Did you go somewhere on vacation? Tell it all here.

I got a bunch of new games, went swimming in Lake Michigan, and just hung out outside and in my room almost the whole time, but it was fun. This weekend I'm going to be to Serbian Days, its like a huge festival of cool stuff, I went to it since the last 2 years, ever since I came to Wisconsin.

So what happened to you?
Zacko
Overall mine has been good if a little boring at times, I've mainly been at the beach surfing at stuff. Also PS2,PC etc etc
Fran
shit...cus i broke my leg
Zacko
QUOTE(Franny @ Aug 24 2005, 08:06 PM)
shit...cus i broke my leg
[right][snapback]839208[/snapback][/right]

How did you do it O_o

pwnd though?
Gee You Knit
mine was dope i did alotta stuff had good times and bad times with my hommies
GSF_Hustla
I did some stuff this year, but mostly just chilled out. I couldnt really go on any vacations during the summer break because football camp started around the 24th of July. I worked for a couple weeks at a restaurant in July though, i ended up quittin that. But yea mostly all i did was chill out. Thats what summer is all about ya know?
Mekstizzle
Not good. Altho i did go on holiday...

Didnt spend enough time with freinds....didnt spend enough time fooling around with cars and shit....(ok im only 16 so i cant get a licence here but still)

Also, the constant worrying of my results (which come out tomorow) didnt help one bit, safe to say that if i get crap results then god knows what ill do...
old/10
Hard choice... I went skying like 4 times to a house we have (rentesd really) in the mountains. I went to 5 parties (yay!) but apart from that it was kinda lame.
Alibaster
Mine wasn't too bad on the whole. This week has been by far the worst (read my last post in "how was your day" to find out why). Hopefully it'll get a lot better tommorow when I get my GCSE results.
Achilles
Meh, the most fun I had was just hanging out with friends, but there was much room for that as I start at 6:00AM most mornings for work.
Mzeppelin
Went to Gatlinburg, Tennesse with some of my friends. That was fun as hell.

Other than that, my summer was BOOORRRIIINNNGG.
MillMan14
Mostly boring but I had alot of fun at times.
Un-Amurikan Bastage
Hmm, I went to Water World (largest water park in N. America, second only to Tokyo's water park as I understand) thrice, went to Las Vegas once for 4 days, sat on the computer combing through these forums, playing video games, and had my friend over quite often.

[EDIT] Oh shit, I almost forgot the best part...I'll give you key words only...birthday party for two hot chicks; a trio of lesbians; a hot tub; skimpy bikinis; pool table; a club house all to ourselves; promiscuous lesbian sex involving said pool table (clothed though sad.gif); a makeout closet.

Most fun I ever had at a party/ever...
ENVi3
My summer was cool at first. I went to Los Angeles and Las Vegas for about 2 weeks.
then it was just stay at hom and play video games and get on comp and maybe go out on the weekends mostly.
paranormal
My summer has been pretty good... I finally got to skate at a decent skatepark, Deerfield, Wisconsin, went to a few parties (good ones too happy.gif). Also I went camping, and I'm going up north with my friend Weston this weekend.
Gee You Knit
i know i posted earlier but heres a complete rundown

good
wild house parties x5
did my first shrooms
egging x27
random vandalism
getting the pussy x3
finally passing my freshman year(i had to take it 3 times)

bad
my cousin dieing
scabies ph34r.gif
no vacation(except for my cousins in chicago but that doesnt count)
summer school
getting my car stereo jacked

but over all it was kickass
The Black Rider
well all Ive been doing is I got loads of games 120 for my birtthday went to my aunties(complete freak)and the rest of it Ive been playing on the computer and my playstation and thats it and I go back to school in just over a week.
Pecnut
Almost over? I've got another fortnight...

First I went to Germany for a fortnight.
Second I went camping in the Isle of Wight (S. England) for a week.
Third I went camping to Hayling Island (near Portsmouth, S. England) for three days.

And apart from that I've been playing on the computer / PS2 / formatting the stupid shitty computer I have downstairs smile.gif
imwhiteandiusecrackracistbitch
i had a good summer spent sum time cali, zona, BC, mexico, and maine

went to a sum parties, did some normal teenager thing(good and bad)
Miami13
QUOTE(ImaPhatKitty @ Aug 25 2005, 03:56 PM)
i had a good summer spent sum time cali, zona,  BC, mexico, and maine

[right][snapback]841347[/snapback][/right]

Maine? when did you go to Maine and where in Maine did you go?

Summer was too fucking fast and short, less than 1 week untl school. I did do to Canton, Ohio with my dad for 3 days to go to the Pro Football Hall of Fame to see Dan Marino get enshrined into the HOF and watch the Hall of Fame game, it was easilly the best part of Summer. Other than that I have biked a lot with my friends played some PSP and PS2 and a lot of Texas Hold Em.
MillMan14
I just masturbated alot.... And watched pron...And thats it.
imwhiteandiusecrackracistbitch
QUOTE(Miami13 @ Aug 25 2005, 08:12 PM)
QUOTE(ImaPhatKitty @ Aug 25 2005, 03:56 PM)
i had a good summer spent sum time cali, zona,  BC, mexico, and maine

[right][snapback]841347[/snapback][/right]

Maine? when did you go to Maine and where in Maine did you go?

Summer was too fucking fast and short, less than 1 week untl school. I did do to Canton, Ohio with my dad for 3 days to go to the Pro Football Hall of Fame to see Dan Marino get enshrined into the HOF and watch the Hall of Fame game, it was easilly the best part of Summer. Other than that I have biked a lot with my friends played some PSP and PS2 and a lot of Texas Hold Em.
[right][snapback]841369[/snapback][/right]

i went in like the begining of summer for a few days and i went to a couple of places

and i went to canton for the hall of fame weekend as well but i got sick and was in the hospital for the introduction.....but i was able to the game
conFUSED
I've had a summer job all summer, so i work 3 days a week. I just got back from a fishing trip with my dad. That was pretty fun. I've done alot of things with my friends this summer. I successfuly started a brush fire on Independence Day. I've smoked alot of pot. I actually did a trip to vermont with my brother like we were planning forever but never got around to it till the summer. I guess I had a pretty good summer.
Tha Masta 420
Since I'm out of school(and have been for a couple years) all I've been doing for the summer is the same thing I do all year round-work and party and come on here on occassion and smoke alot of weed and drink alot of booze and do lots of other drugs(I'm not bragging,if I could stop I would but without them I'd kill myself or some one else.Don't do hard drugs,seriously,stick to weed and shrooms).Atleast no-one tried to kill me this summer unlike the last two summers,so I'd say it's been a pretty good summer.
That's pretty much my life for the most part.
Obama
mine was a bit shit..........as it was winter!
Kronoz
not v good i went to the isle of wight same as akt went to an indoor ski centers freestyle night with a friend, now i am dreading going back to school and wondering whether i can move schools.
Hannibal
My summer wasn't bad. I went to the Glenville Festival which ended up getting kinda wild when a huge fight broke out. I spent a week in Cincinnati with my cousin and went to a few parties.

I also got fired from my job though, so I guess you take the good with the bad. Overall, it was alright.
DETONATER
crappy
DETONATER
well maybe not
DETONATER
i did go bowling alot so i suppose it was okish
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.