Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dissapearing Cars in VC also?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Piranha
Hyman Condo, had the Romero's Hearse, from Avery's mission, "Two Bit Hit",in my garage for about a week, until last night! Opened up........GONE!

Then Vercetti mansion, also had a FBI Rancher in there again for about a week, saw the door close, open up.......GONZO!

WTF? This has NEVER happened to me before, doesn't even happen often on my XBOX version of San Andreas!!

Anyone else? wallbash_red.gif
Toge
I have heard that the Xbox versions of Vice and Gta III can be glitchy. So that's probably the reason.
Piranha
Hmmm....its funny, cause my ps2 version of San Andreas ate cars ALL THE TIME! XBOX version, not so much at all now!

I've never had this happen, and of course its the rare "Romero's Hearse" that is gone! sad.gif
Pecnut
One thing that it's blamed on is that if the garage door is open when you enter the save icon, or if you have put excessive cars in a garage.
Piranha
Yeah, i think the FBI Rancher was half in and out of garage when it disapeared, but the Romero's hearse was good to go! sad.gif
DETONATER
keeps happening 2 me
bluebaby
a motor bike vanashed on me in the vercettie estate y-day
6 shooter
Never happened to me (PC version).
TommyVercettiPizza
The Hyman Condo is known to eat cars saved in the 4-car garage btw, was it there that a car disappeared?
Gina 84
It never happened to me in Vice city(PS2, PC...) and San Andreas(PS2) but happened to me in GTA3 mad.gif
LinkinParkFan
Happened to me once or twice before.
gian
it happened once with a FBI rancher, i saw somewhere that it had something to do with the helicopter or something
TommyVercettiPizza
It's annoying when garages eat cars. I mean, it's not like it's hard to store them, all the data that the game has to save onto the memory card is something like "Infernus in garage #3", why should that ever screw up?
Pecnut
QUOTE(Starkey @ Apr 1 2006, 08:04 PM) [snapback]1125824[/snapback]

It's annoying when garages eat cars. I mean, it's not like it's hard to store them, all the data that the game has to save onto the memory card is something like "Infernus in garage #3", why should that ever screw up?

Actually, it'll be more like "Blue Infernus in Garage #3, Position X 150, Y 45, Z 20, Rotation X 45, Y 0, Z 23.5"
alooper21
might be a memory problem. a savefile has to store a lot of paremeters, including the cars that the player stores in garages. maibe the info in the file concerning the cars is sensitive, so it might not do several rewritings too acurate.
did you stored a lot of cars in other garages in the same time?
i'm only supposing...
Un-Amurikan Bastage
Hyman condo does it a lot...perhaps because in the biggest garage people tend to think they can pack in 4 motorcycles and two or three cars...that or because it's virtually impossible to get the save icon there before the garage door(s) open(s)...
HB~Sauce
Yeah, Hyman Condo's 1st garage sucks because it is so deciving (spelling)...
Sgt Andrew
on san andreas my low rider that i customized was in my garage, i didn't use it for a while and when i came back it was stained white, this happened to my brother as well only that he had 4 low riders which all went white
Un-Amurikan Bastage
I've had this happen a couple of times, but in the big garage in Ashbury Heights, with my rice burner...never had it happen in Vice City though...although in Vice City I never really store cars anyway, unless their special...
I Made Your Mom In GMod
My Vice City/GTA III garages used to eat cars all the time, although I reckon they've fixed it now on SA.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.