Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Most important things to you?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Toge
Things that you can't/couldn't live without? And I don't mean obvious things like food... etc.

My important things:

Music
Family
Friends
Animals
GFX

Yours?
trep316
My family, friends & my computer, that's all...
Gee You Knit
family
friends
money
Rastaboy
family
friends
pc
money
CygnusX
Lots of posts will be very similar in this topic. Anyway here are mine:

1. My family
2. My computer {All in one, watch movies on it, talk to people, play games, listen to music, etc.}
Ankh
Family
Friends
Animals
Music
Computer and phone.
NTC187
Computer
PS2
Rap/Hip-Hop Music
Photoshop
TV
DVD Player
Jester
Music
Girls
Movies
Friends
Animals
Doughnuts & Pringles
Donnie
Hmm, it's difficult.

* Friji choclate drink
* Pubs
* Fish and Chips
* Women
Fran
*money
*women
*football
*friends
*sex
MetGreDKo
No particular order:

Music
Friends
Love
Computer w/ games and internet
S-
Family
Friends
Computer
Hip Hop
Sports
My DVDs
GSF_Hustla
Family, Friends, Music, and Sports. If i didnt have any of those my life would suck.
Epidemic
Family
Friends
Life
Music
Guitars
Icey
Music
Skateboarding
Friends
The Black Rider
family
friends
phone
computer
playstation
Glennon
Family
Homies
Girl
Rap Music
Retardo
Obvious but true my Family
TV
My health
Smooth101
God
Family
Friends
Girls
Computers
Weapons
TV
My future career

Thas about it.
Kamahl
everything but family...

lol

joke

too many to list them
BULLETZ144
God
Family
Friends
Music
Ricky W
I hold several things close to my heart and value other things strongly. There's the basics, which most should value. Such as family & friends. I hold them both dear to my heart. Good friends are hard to come by, and that's why I my friends just as close as my family.

Then you have stuff like health. Something everyone should care about, then again you have people who feel like destroying their bodies and not giving it a second thought.

There's also my girlfriend. I love her with all my heart and am glad we found each other. We have made each other so happy, and everything is still continuing to move great.

Then, my nerd side comes out. The PCs, I'm always a sucker for a PC converstation. What can I say, I've grown up loving these machines. I've built a few, I work with them everyday. They have become a passion of mine.

Music, is another thing I value. Music is a great form of expression. I will forever be a metal head.

old/10
Friends
Family
Girls
Music
cars
Hannibal
Family
Friends
Music
Health

And as sad as it sounds - the internet. I depend on it more and more for news, communication, entertainment.
Un-Amurikan Bastage
God
family
friends
my body

Caliguy
God, family, and friends, and airplanes. Weird, before I went to a public school, and I went to a private school, I wanted to be rebellious towards being a Christian, now that I'm in a public school, I'm such a minority that it's like I WANT to be a Christian. Just thought I'd say that 'cause that's really what I've been feeling, and I talked about what's important, so it's not completely random.
MR LSD
quit sayin god...if you wern't afraid of death you wouldn't beleve in a god
Ilimanation
-Family
-Money
-Friends
-Money
-Money
-Money
-Family
-Family

^Yes, I know I typed the same thing alot.
FX
Friends, PC, PS2.

[EDIT:]

Oh jeah, money and bitches.
Mekstizzle
Family
Freinds
Girlfreind - Was/Wouldve been/meh
My car - Will be

My stuff in general (like clothes, shoes etc..) is important to me, but on a different level. wink.gif

DETONATER
my dog/cat
family
computer
wallet
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.