Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA/Phish related picture!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Piranha
I'm a HUGE phish fan, and a HUGE GTA Fan, i was floored when i saw this, it rocks! Phish played 4 nights in Miami for NYE '03. Just thought i'd share with anyone who likes the band or the game! Great idea. Thanks! smile.gif

user posted image
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(Piranha @ Aug 19 2005, 01:27 PM)
I'm a HUGE phish fan, and a HUGE GTA Fan, i was floored when i saw this, it rocks! Phish played 4 nights in Miami for NYE '03. Just thought i'd share with anyone who likes the band or the game! Great idea. Thanks! smile.gif

user posted image
[right][snapback]826484[/snapback][/right]

Oooooooh...kaaaaaay...what does that have to do with anything and what is it?
Toge
What is Phish?
Tubo
i dont know, but they could be a band...
HB~Sauce
lol, If you want to know, to a google search.
conFUSED
http://www.phish.com/_content/viewers/full...lling_stone.jpg

Yeah, its a band.
dave_da_sheeka
phish is a shitty band made of shitty old people that suck at life...phish blows
Zacko
So basically a band played GTA VC for 3 nights or something?
Piranha
damn yo......Its my favorite band of all time. I explained in original post. They played Miami for 4 nights leading up to NYE '03. A fan made a great banner of GTA and Phish. Obviously a fan of both.

Figured if there were any fans of both (Game and band) they'd appreciate this as i do!

And one thing is certain, even if you don't like the band, ( which they are FAR FROM OLD, hahaha, broke up last year at the average age of 39) its a cool concept, and they are talented musicians. Talent is talent, if you haven't heard them, maybe you'll dig. Nobody brought it as hard as they did for 21 years, night in and night out. On stage, they fargin OWENED!

Thanks for viewing!
Piranha
If you are a phish fan and a GTA fan, and understand what went down in Miami NYE '03 with this band, you'd be suprised and stoked about it too. Hehe.

Just posted it to draw any "Phans" out of the wood work. No luck so far. Oh well, thanks for viewing,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.