Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Amphibious Assault Help!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
temporaryscars
When I get to the second time I have to dive under and swim, I go sooo friggin slow that I drown! What buttons am I supposed to hit to make him swim?
bubba
LMB to dive. Space to do breast stroke.
LazyMonk
QUOTE(temporaryscars @ Aug 16 2005, 10:45 AM)
When I get to the second time I have to dive under and swim, I go sooo friggin slow that I drown! What buttons am I supposed to hit to make him swim?
[right][snapback]816759[/snapback][/right]

you don't need to dive that deep, just dive a little and continue to swin underwater (press and hold "space") close to the surface so when you're out of breath you can resurface quickly.
CygnusX
Or, to swim faster, TAP SPACE rapidly. You'll lose your breath quicker though.
MafiaHitman
I never had trouble with this but do you need to hide that much. Even if the guards see you, there is such a small number of them that you could easily take them out with a pistol.
Bishop
You don't actually have to swim under water a lot, just do it when necessary.

You can steer under water w/ the mouse. If you get your lung capacity upgraded to nearly max. you should have no problem beating the mission. Piece of cake.
trep316
Also try to avoid the search lights.
MrDeacan
I sniped the guys in the 2 boats then went for a swim.

Am sure you can climb on the rocks after you swim under them.
Kill the guys on the 2 boats then bobs your uncle.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.