Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Donald Love
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
Beckham
I have seen that this mission is in 2 parts.

The first part you go to the airport, kill the blokes and get in the plane to find the items are missing, thats the easy part.

The second part is in the building site, thats where im stuck.

Can anyone help me?
I AM using cheats so if you know any, that would be a great help.
Iv gone to the building next door and picked off what guards i can see in the building next door, but when i get there i get blasted to pieces.
Catnip
If you are using cheats, use the rocket launcher to take random pot shots at the compound. I did that once and it killed every Colombian except one.
CygnusX
You can also try to look around corners a bit to see where the Columbians are. Using Hit and Run tactics would be the best choice if you're having troubles.
SweetJohnson
i grapped a sniper and capped all of them
Beckham
Iv completed that mission, i just used grenades and blasted the lot of em

I am now stuck on the final mission.
tvtim
QUOTE(CygnusX @ Aug 16 2005, 10:01 PM)
You can also try to look around corners a bit to see where the Columbians are. Using Hit and Run tactics would be the best choice if you're having troubles.
[right][snapback]817874[/snapback][/right]

Guerilla tactics worked well for me, Ak-47 runs mixed with molotov/grenade bombings did the trick.
Pecnut
If you're still having trouble, my guide for this mission is here:
http://www.pecnut.com/GTA3/m_donald.htm
The Porscheofile
hmmm was i the only one who used a shotty for most of the blowing away parts? cept the bit's where they were a lil father, then i used me trusty yet rusty AK
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.