Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Missions
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Rocka91
If you're one of those poor unfortunate people that need help with missions, post your questions here.
-abi-
PLZ I NEED HELP ON THE MISSION WHERE YOU HAVE TO SAVE LANCE BE4 HE DIES I CARNT REMEM WOT IT IS CALLED BUT YOU HAVE TO GET THERE AND GET HIM INTO THE CAR BE4 HE DIES PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP
Piranha
QUOTE(-abi- @ Aug 23 2005, 07:35 AM)
PLZ I NEED HELP ON THE MISSION WHERE YOU HAVE TO SAVE LANCE BE4 HE DIES I CARNT REMEM WOT IT IS CALLED BUT YOU HAVE TO GET THERE AND GET HIM INTO THE CAR BE4 HE DIES PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP
[right][snapback]835677[/snapback][/right]

What? hahaha......**SPOILERS!**

Just drive fast, smash through the car barrier, hop out of car, shoot everyone u see fast, sprint to the back left corner, killing the sniper guy on the huge crane, then around the crane, kill the 4-5 guys infront of red wharehouse, and run up to lance, who is tied up in the center of wharehouse. Almost have to bump into him to trigger cutscene. Then you need to run out, head hard left, and there is an Admiral next to that same wharehouse, Hop in and speed to hospital (Downtown)avoiding the Comets that chase after you. (Pain in the arse!)

Good luck. Its all about being fast in this one.
Nanook
Post the mission title and question in a brand spanking new thread, thank you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.