Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: astronomy tower
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
rocking 2 -apc- 4 ever
in shoreside if u go by the tunnel that is closed by the residental area and u look all the way up that hill u will c a building...i was wondering if neone had been to it and if there was nething there

same for the lighthouse that is by the mafia safehouse in portland
Chino
I managed to get the dodo on salvatores lighthouse after like 8 million tries. It is solid but very hard to stay on. I have flown by the tower but never tried to land there.
Toge
QUOTE(rocking 2 -apc- 4 ever @ Aug 14 2005, 10:27 PM)
in shoreside if u go by the tunnel that is closed by the residental area and u look all the way up that hill u will c a building...i was wondering if neone had been to it and if there was nething there

same for the lighthouse that is by the mafia safehouse in portland
[right][snapback]813487[/snapback][/right]

I have been there, nothing special.
regent
QUOTE(Chino @ Aug 14 2005, 04:48 PM)
I managed to get the dodo on salvatores lighthouse after like 8 million tries. It is solid but very hard to stay on. I have flown by the tower but never tried to land there.
[right][snapback]813542[/snapback][/right]

i actually used the 'flying cars' cheat and drove an infernus up that hill to salvatore's drive way, using it as a launch pad. took 20 tries at least, but i finally managed to land & bail just in time, before drowning. kinda disappointing how it looks like something you can explore with the stairs and all - but it's just there for decoration, not meant to be explored.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.