Aug 13 2005, 01:09 PM
I am trying to slow down GTA2 with MoSlo. I have GTA2.exe and binkw32.dll in the folder. when I try the command moslo "gta2.exe" it says "The procedure entry point _BinkBufferSetDDPrimary@4 could not be located in the dynamic link library binkw32.dll." How do I fix this?
Aug 13 2005, 03:48 PM
Aug 13 2005, 07:20 PM
Just turn the frame rate limiter on/off its one of the Function keys.
Aug 13 2005, 07:45 PM
Besides frame rate and resolution. I need it like 5x slower so that's the only way.
Aug 14 2005, 07:38 AM
Im going to try and use MoSlo on Commandos:BEL.Is it going to be hard?
Aug 14 2005, 12:59 PM
First of all, download Moslo to your gamefile. Then download the file attached to the same folder. Then go to Command Prompt and type "moslo filename" to simulate a 4.77 Mhz IBM or "moslo /n filename" and replace "n" with the percent of normal speed you want it to run. Replace "filename" with the .exe of the game.
Aug 15 2005, 05:32 PM
Thanks,i will try it out(i doubt that i will get it right though)
Dec 28 2008, 11:23 PM
I still get an error!
* "This application failed to start because BINKW32.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
* "Cannot find binkw32.dll!"
* "An attempt to delay-load a .dll or get a function address in a delay-loaded .dll failed. Dll: binkw32.dll"
Even after replacing the binkw32.dll file, some users will receive one of these related errors or another like it:
* "The procedure entry point _BinkSetVolume@12 could not be located in the dynamic link library binkw32.dll."
* "The procedure entry point _BinkSetMemory@8 could not be located in the dynamic link library binkw32.dll."
Cause of Binkw32.dll Errors
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here