Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Entry Points
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Classics
clowns789
I am trying to slow down GTA2 with MoSlo. I have GTA2.exe and binkw32.dll in the folder. when I try the command moslo "gta2.exe" it says "The procedure entry point _BinkBufferSetDDPrimary@4 could not be located in the dynamic link library binkw32.dll." How do I fix this?
Nanook
~Moved~
psychÝ
Just turn the frame rate limiter on/off its one of the Function keys.
clowns789
Besides frame rate and resolution. I need it like 5x slower so that's the only way.
SEB Soldier
Im going to try and use MoSlo on Commandos:BEL.Is it going to be hard?
clowns789
First of all, download Moslo to your gamefile. Then download the file attached to the same folder. Then go to Command Prompt and type "moslo filename" to simulate a 4.77 Mhz IBM or "moslo /n filename" and replace "n" with the percent of normal speed you want it to run. Replace "filename" with the .exe of the game.
SEB Soldier
Thanks,i will try it out(i doubt that i will get it right though)
Mikeez
I still get an error!

* "This application failed to start because BINKW32.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

* "Cannot find binkw32.dll!"

* "An attempt to delay-load a .dll or get a function address in a delay-loaded .dll failed. Dll: binkw32.dll"

Even after replacing the binkw32.dll file, some users will receive one of these related errors or another like it:

* "The procedure entry point _BinkSetVolume@12 could not be located in the dynamic link library binkw32.dll."

* "The procedure entry point _BinkSetMemory@8 could not be located in the dynamic link library binkw32.dll."

Cause of Binkw32.dll Errors
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.