Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Slowing the game
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Classics
clowns789
When I play GTA2 on PC it goes too fast because of the newer computer's speed. I am playing the one from Rockstar Classics. Is there a way to slow the game speed down besides frame rate limiter off and screen resolution? Thanks.
lambda
The only thing i can think off at the top of my head is if you go and right click onto the .exe file and go to properties then click compatabilty and change it to win98 or somethin. Otherwise u'll av to google it and see.
SEB Soldier
Same thing for me for Commandos:Behind Enemy Lines.As soon as i play it,the game goes to friggin fast.
clowns789
I looked and found Mo'Slo, which can slow it down by a percentage in 1% increments from 1-99 percent. I have attached it so you can use it.

EDIT: That's a major glitch! Newer games run the same speed on all speeds of computers. But GTA classics do not, so you can change the speed to real slow and be able to still say you haven't cheated by changing the speed. It will make the game a lot easier.
Herbert
QUOTE(clowns789 @ Aug 11 2005, 09:49 AM)
When I play GTA2 on PC it goes too fast because of the newer computer's speed. I am playing the one from Rockstar Classics. Is there a way to slow the game speed down besides frame rate limiter off and screen resolution? Thanks.
[right][snapback]806555[/snapback][/right]

Well, turning the Frame Rate limiter ON will make it run normally. I had the same problem, it was running way too fast, and I just checked that and it ran perfectly. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.