Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Secret locations?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
vercetti899010
Hi, my friend said that when he was playing VC one time and on one of the radio stations, he heard it say "You can hear us, but you cant find us" or something like that, and also, there was an advert on one of the stations, and it said at the end, "In a secret location in Vice City" I didnt believe him but it does sound familiar. Is it possibly secret places no one has found? I doubt it.
Tootsie_Roll
I think he heard it on that gay underground radio channel.

The black DJ always says stuff like that because it's "underground".
§ynch
QUOTE(Vercetti899010 @ Aug 9 2005, 03:18 PM)
Hi, my friend said that when he was playing VC one time and on one of the radio stations, he heard it say "You can hear us, but you cant find us" or something like that, and also, there was an advert on one of the stations, and it said at the end, "In a secret location in Vice City" I didnt believe him but it does sound familiar. Is it possibly secret places no one has found? I doubt it.
[right][snapback]801886[/snapback][/right]
Wildstyle, pirate radio. Broadcast from a secret location on Prawn Island.
R3D_WUD
Ye, hes talking to the Law I think and hes just beaming to the 5-0 that they can't be found, while broadcasting their radio rap station.
Piranha
Hmm....where would it be on Prawn Island?
kid frost
I have never heard it's on the Prawn Island, man just don't bother, the ONLY station studio that can be found is the V-Rock studio, that's all, believe me I've played VC for too long to not know about any hidden studios
Piranha
QUOTE(kid frost @ Aug 10 2005, 11:24 AM)
I have never heard it's on the Prawn Island, man just don't bother, the ONLY station studio that can be found is the V-Rock studio, that's all, believe me I've played VC for too long to not know about any hidden studios
[right][snapback]804276[/snapback][/right]

Where's V-Rock studios? blush.gif Started game again...haven't played since "Double Pack" release.

Is the interior accessable? lamo.gif
Piranha
QUOTE(Flame! @ Aug 11 2005, 03:22 AM)
the V-rock building is where you go to the missions for Kent Paul and love fist!
and no its not accesible
[right][snapback]806131[/snapback][/right]

Thank you! Realized this last night! DOH! wallbash_red.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.