Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Beat-the-story
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
VladC
Hi everyone!
I was excited the second time I finished VC`s story! I did it in about 12 hours, in only one day! I wonder if anyone would like to post about their VC story-beating records!
P.S How about other GTAs?
Toge
QUOTE(VladC @ Aug 8 2005, 01:39 PM)
Hi everyone!
I was excited the second time I finished VC`s story! I did it in about 12 hours, in only one day! I wonder if anyone would like to post about their VC story-beating records!
[right][snapback]799579[/snapback][/right]

You played Vice city 12 hours non-stop? ohmy.gif

I finished Gta 3, Vice and SA storylines in one week (7 days).
ENVi3
the first time around I beat Vice City in a month. I took my time. and then my second timeI did it in 4 days( I didnt count the hours )
Then San Andreas took me2 weeks the first time but then I didnt bother to do it again.
Catnip
I can't remember how long it took me, maybe 2 weeks?
Gazz
took me about 2-3 weeks...i know...its terrible... lamo.gif
VladC
I exagerated when I said 12 hours laugh.gif !
R3D_WUD
First time : 2 Months

Second time : 2-3 days.

The missions got easier as I failed them over and over. tongue.gif
Backpacker
5 days
Piranha
week or so...i like enjoying the game...taking my time to "cruise".

SA took me over a month first time. (On and off) then 2nd time about a 2 weeks. Gonna play thru again, just finished III, now half way thru VC again.

I'm hooked!
Rastaboy
I dunno maybe 1 month i played VC. But i didnt finished taxi missions and other sub missions. Only story line.
Zacko
Like 2 days I think, GTA 3 and SA took longer.
a_i786
VC first time just over a month... second time 4 days
DETONATER
it took about a 4 days of 3 hours a day,im really bad but i did it
mattybeer
i finished vice city my first ever time in just 14 hours about to try again
Pieface
QUOTE(VladC @ Aug 8 2005, 11:59 AM)
Hi everyone!
[right][snapback]799579[/snapback][/right]

Do u hve a life away from ur games
Mzeppelin
Beat VC in about 14 hours.... San Andreas in about 3 days of playing (Not Straight), still haven't played III.
Pecnut
Yeh, VC took me quite a long time storywise first time round.

Can do it in a day, these days (if you'll excuse the rather poor pun)
jayzamann
It is always tricky the first time you do it, because you get sidetracked exploring and whatnot and you want it to drag out.

But in a spate of boredom, I can knock it over in a day tops.
gamefreak
QUOTE(Pecnut @ Oct 4 2005, 01:31 AM) [snapback]941039[/snapback]

Yeh, VC took me quite a long time storywise first time round.

Can do it in a day, these days (if you'll excuse the rather poor pun)

it took me 3 fucking months and only have half of the shit done im going to bust it in half fuck
TommyVercettiPizza
I prefer to cruise through it and enjoy it, and complete it 100% with all the side missions completed too. I don't see the point in just speeding through it, especially when you only get it complete 50% or something, without all the side missions. Also, it is good to do all the side missions BEFORE the first story mission, cos they give you bonuses such as Infinite Sprint, Fireproof, and 150 health and armour. These bonuses help a great deal with the story missions, and you also get used to the map and the layout of the city, so you know where everything is and shortcuts etc. Not to mention the useful weapons you get spawing at ALL your hideouts as a reward for collecting all the hidden packages. And you get a Tank and a Hunter spawning at the military base after 90 and 100 hidden packages...... thumbup.gif
Swiift
well my cousin beat it in a month.
Marriner
About 2-3 weeks
0bs3n3
1 week. It's so frigging easy on PC.
COLDOG
Bullshit, it's way harder on PC. Especially that RC Heli mission, that's heaps hard on PC.

It took me about 2 months, but if I looked at the stats, it'd probably say about 30 hours or so...and with cheats. (But, I was dumb back then...XD)
Gina 84
I beated it in a month(PS2) and after I beated it in a week (PC) all missions, and to reach 100% I beated it in 2 days or so
LinkinParkFan
First time I played VC, I spent 4 months till I reached 100%.
Second time I finished it in 1 week (1 hour a day) since I knew where the packeges and rampages and the unique jumps where.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.