Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Request a mod.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
BreathMints
Post your idea's for a mod for SA. Don't spam happy.gif
Eyemace
Obviously, the first one i'd like is a vehicle mods tool, it should be quite good in SA.
Also one i'd like would be the character skin changing, but this probably wouldn't work along with changing clothes.
Thunderstruck
I think that a mod should be made to make things like flying more easy.
Roman
Fly is easy. If you are talking about flying planes on the computer then thats different i guess.

Anyways i do have a neat idea for a mod. A mod to make your own gangs, or atleast change some gang stuff, like what kinda guns your gang has and what cars they drive, etc.
archer2012
some cool mods would be :

- bicycle nitrous mod

- never fall from bike mod
Super_Tunka ©
hmm seagulls shoot able

bon3r mod where cj has a lage bulge near the ahem crotch
FX
QUOTE(super_tunka @ Jun 2 2005, 07:44 AM)
hmm seagulls shoot able

bon3r mod where cj has a lage bulge near the ahem crotch
[right][snapback]656035[/snapback][/right]

hopefully birds will be shootable anyway like they are on PS2
cobra_428
i want more options in car mod garages like paint jobs
In§aÑegTaFrEaK
i would like some bitch a$$ new weapons and new vehicles also some new missions would be cool
matty19908
The best thing that i ever wanted for the ps2 version was flying a bike/bicycle, someone should do a mod for the pc were you can fly bikes and bicycles.

matt
ManBeast
Why would you want CJ to have a constant erection?
Pecnut
An idea for a mod: One that sticks GTA3, Vice City and San Andreas together into one huge map.
Triggertimeman
Mod request: I always like it when driving games have a view for inside the car (like where you see the steering wheel and stuff) So it would be cool to have a mod add another view for inside the car. I know someone did it for mafia, so it should be doable (but then again, I have no idea how to make a mod).
Tempest
I am suprised that I am the first one to ask this but I would like to request a pritty good zombie mod. with good skinz for the peds also the "zombies" would not get scared off by gun shots. pluss good spawning mecanism which would allow zombies to spawn just about anywhere (but if you can do this make it so zombies apear in larger numbers in areas like cities and towns and when in the wildernes they apear more sparcly). also if you could allow for day and night to occure like in the normal GTA games (because I have played VC's mod long night and I really didn't like the fact that it was allways night). So I trully hope one of you guys seriously think about a zombie mod and if take in to account what I have put forward because i think a lot of people would love it. thanks biggrin.gif
DJ-Invert
a mod to make the leviathan allways have the magnet
gian
would be nice to make a mod that u coulld make a homie drive to you to some place...or a vice city mod but the best would be the multiplayer mod
The Porscheofile
my mod reqest is to have solid snake in the game ( reskinned CJ would do) oh and the Stealth gadget too. but onto more practical requests. i would like to see a mod where the cars have their real life names. like a cheetah would be called the Testarossa, manana= dodge aries etc. oh and to be able to buy ALL the guns on the walls of ammunation. plz leave VC out! mad.gif and matbe one where u edit the guns ur homies got. PHUK them punk assed 9mm's get some MP5's!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i got it! a mod where i cn go to LC, and if i decide to saty there, it snows, sleets, the snow melts in spring the flowers bloom in summer, the leaves turn color, etc, wat im saying is .............. SEASONS! i live in the great white north, canada, aand im tired of one season constantly.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yes im on a roll now......... how bout one where u have a giant LOTR-esque battle of the gangs? like u roll up wit 50 dudes n the ballas roll up wit 50, and then, CHARGE! yeah that would rock.
a gang clothes editor, where u could edit wat ur gang where, what ppl skins are in the game, and even some women, ya crack whore gang women lol.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wondering if weed n beer could be put in, as that would really make it hood, u could get HIGH!
my biggest one tho, is to be ABLE TO PUT UR HOOD ON UR HOODY UP! im tired of having my hood down, i dont want me cornrows to get wet in the rain lol.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
desructable buildings, the ability to blow up a building n it would be gone for a bit
well thats my insanely long list of mods id love to c. if any of em make it to the game, ill definately be surprised, as im sure there are better suggestioins, but hey.
Slamvan_Matt
I'd like create a car mod
e.g on paint- draw a car then on s.a convert it to 3d and type length,height-etc
then give name.
colour
type
wheels
roof
extras
scooter.gif
Eyemace
Another one would be to put in Liberty City to go back to anytime.
HartsiegZZZZ
hope a mod that will add new weps such as M60(advance version from vice),claws for CJ,mortar,mallet,revolver(able to dual) and a nuke luancher biggrin.gif
eastern
my mod would be if u get busted u see you getting put in the back of the car and drivven to the cop station and u could do signels so taxis stop or if ur in the countryside a farmer could pull over and give u a ride and if u get tired shoot him and nick the truck or what ever. scooter.gif and there could be animals and kids running round.....
Slamvan_Matt
destructable buildigs.
eat that ogloc

and all buildings have interiors.
And andromeda is in airport/airfield
and its cargo area can hold 2 cars
Obama
a mod so you can carry passengers on the pegs of a bmx and add other vehicles instead of modding and overwriting other vehicles
Mute
Somebody be the first to shut someone up and add Bigfoot, the Sasquatch, the Yeti to the game!

Add some new tatoos. I'd like to see a wicked tear drop tattoo on CJ's face.

Somebody skin the M4 into a M16 (with a grenade launcher?).
R3D_WUD
And add some controversial objects if you could. Pretty Please.

*cough*

smile.gif
psychø
Some good car skins would be a nice start
Qdeathstar
As a novelty, I'd like that chain saw dildo to function...
Tootsie_Roll
Ok. Spell Request right in the topic title.

Of course, a skateboard mod.
cornychip
Copy Vice City and put a divider line for different shades of water. When I Mean Copy Vice City, I mean hack into the files of VC and copy just Vice City, nothing else. Also Liberty City! and the Andromada plus interior where you can store cars in!

TUFF NUT DOUGHNUTS, complete with it's own 4 meals and a Salad Meal! scooter.gif

Don't double post, use the Edit button - EMBO
king razer
a rocket lancher that fires six at the same time
SaNmOb99
The Ability to have neon lights in your car as well as real life gangs of Los Angeles in the game to give it that gangsta feel. scooter.gif
TheGamerFreak
One that gives you paintjobs [flames, lightning] on the regular cars like the Taxi.
cornychip
A cheat that turns an AT-400 into a Nuclear Bomb. This can be done by editing the vehicle by keeping the same looks but making the explosion blast about roughly the size of Los Santos. Then Editing the explosion blast to go higher with a Mushroom Cloud. NOW THAT WOULD KICK SOME A$$. DIE BALLAS!

It goes like this
user posted image

To This
user posted image

Then To This roll2.gif
user posted image
Tempest
QUOTE(cornychip @ Jun 5 2005, 10:02 PM)
A cheat that turns an AT-400 into a Nuclear Bomb. This can be done by editing the vehicle by keeping the same looks but making the explosion blast about roughly the size of Los Santos. Then Editing the explosion blast to go higher with a Mushroom Cloud. NOW THAT WOULD KICK SOME A$$. DIE BALLAS!

It goes like this
user posted image

To This
user posted image

Then To This roll2.gif
user posted image
[right][snapback]664157[/snapback][/right]

I actuially have to say I like your thinking, that would be awsome. clap.gif
The Demon
Hey how do you make Modifacations.
cornychip
QUOTE(Tempest @ Jun 5 2005, 10:50 PM)
QUOTE(cornychip @ Jun 5 2005, 10:02 PM)

It goes like this
user posted image

To This
user posted image

Then To This roll2.gif
user posted image
[right][snapback]664157[/snapback][/right]

I actuially have to say I like your thinking, that would be awsome. clap.gif
[right][snapback]664268[/snapback][/right]

In Second Thought, I think it should be a Hydra not an AT-400 because it can actually fit into a city street. You would get a button (aka C4 Explosive) and press the Fire button, Head to the other side of the 'bay'. All Hell Breaks Loose! Jumpy.gif
AsYLuM
the clothes one will be pretty hard, because CJ gets fat, and it would be hard to code that
Obama
turn the fbi rancher into a caddillac escalade and the washington into a 300c
Soci
I think that the coolest mod would be a mod the add to the game some features from postal 2 apocalypse weekend ... you know what I'm talking about ... pissing on people ... and of course those new weapons ... those weapons are off the hook
man ... i would love to do some sadistic new things in san andreas ... i just can't wait ...
gunter
I will see wha I can mod Im getting my Gta: Sa today hopefuly ebgames hasnt sold out
anyways, aIm not soo good with mods , i will try my best
antski91
bloody hell men we need to think properly like the Delorean car from back to the future and making it fly and stuff like that like diferent motorbikes and cars and planes u know what i mean stuff that aint very fucking hard to encode stupid.gif
Fugitive
QUOTE(Tempest @ Jun 2 2005, 04:44 PM)
I am suprised that I am the first one to ask this but I would like to request a pritty good zombie mod. with good skinz for the peds also the "zombies" would not get scared off by gun shots. pluss good spawning mecanism which would allow zombies to spawn just about anywhere (but if you can do this make it so zombies apear in larger numbers in areas like cities and towns and when in the wildernes they apear more sparcly). also if you could allow for day and night to occure like in the normal GTA games (because I have played VC's mod long night and I really didn't like the fact that it was allways night). So I trully hope one of you guys seriously think about a zombie mod and if take in to account what I have put forward because i think a lot of people would love it. thanks biggrin.gif
[right][snapback]656571[/snapback][/right]

I've been thinking about something like this for some time cool.gif
I would like to add one more idea... smile.gif

It would be great if you needed to shot the ped"zombies" heads off to kill them
SalvatoreLeone
QUOTE(AKT @ Jun 2 2005, 04:56 PM)
An idea for a mod: One that sticks GTA3, Vice City and San Andreas together into one huge map.
[right][snapback]656340[/snapback][/right]

I think that could be accomplished by using the airports to travel between cities. As for the radio stations and vehicles it won't be 2 easy to put them ALL in the game, but it might be possible
gian
QUOTE(Eyemace @ Jun 3 2005, 06:18 PM)
Another one would be to put in Liberty City to go back to anytime.
[right][snapback]659233[/snapback][/right]

yeah....but that u could buy plane tickets for it...and walk there like a normal place ...and they could make a round road just for u go there it doesnt have to be the full city...but only marco bistro(dunno) is good
jonny_CJ
is there a mod that auto installs the ps2 controller setting? (i have ps2 convetor - USB) as i try and input it but it wont let me input the d-pad and analogue....

please
Tempest
QUOTE(Fugitive @ Jun 8 2005, 12:41 AM)
QUOTE(Tempest @ Jun 2 2005, 04:44 PM)
[right][snapback]656571[/snapback][/right]

I've been thinking about something like this for some time cool.gif
I would like to add one more idea... smile.gif

It would be great if you needed to shot the ped"zombies" heads off to kill them
[right][snapback]668227[/snapback][/right]

damn I cant believed that i missed that, I feel that would be an awsome idea two, but if someone couldnt do it I am ok with that because after playing th long night mod for VC I find that they are just as hard to kill as if you could only shoot their heads off and would be just about as good as if you could only kill them with head shots, but I still love the idea.
belialx6
I'd like to see tattoos reintroduced into the game, specifically the ones listed in the tattoo guide on the homepage of this site. The Lion of Judah is nice. Also let's have some variety in the tattoo parlors. For instance, using the Inglewood (that right?) parlor for the Mexican-Catholic-Aztec themed tats; Willowfield for the gang and Grove Street tats (and the removed "jail" tat); San Fierro for the pothead-Rasta tats (perhaps also introducing some Chinese tats there). I like how Las Venturas has the Lady Luck-themed artwork. I think this would enhance the feel Rockstar intended for the whole tattoo feature, and allow the player to identify with different areas as the game progresses. (Not to mention some of the best ink was removed from the game!)
I'm not an experience modder, but I'll try my hand at it. Hopefully someone with more skills will take up the mantle . . .
richard
I have 2 requests. One I might be able to pull of by myself as I have some photoshop-skills but I haven't found out how to modify CJ's skin yet so...
Anyhow...

1. I would like CJ to have a painted face like they have in Dead Presidents (example). As I've said I might be able to pull this one of myself is someone just could inform me where the skin is and how I go about importing it back into the game after it is changed.

2. I would like to modify the existing radio channels. What i mean is so that I have mulitple user track radio stations when I get tired of the offical soundtrack. Add your own country favourites to Rose and so on.
Juggernaut
Quite a small request - it would be nice to be able to load a bike (pedal bike or motor bike) into the back of a pickup or truck.
Then you could take a bike over to one of the skatepark sections without needing to find a bike when you get there.
The Demon
That would be cool, I wish you could do that for Ps2.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.