Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please can some 1 help???
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
Gazz
OKay, I installed GTA 3 into my PC no problem, i ran the game and it loaded, BUT when I walk about or drive or do anything!!!, there is a huge ammount of lag, very slow and some of the textures are missing (e.g Parts of the road is missing)
Can any1 help me to solve this???!!! wallbash_red.gif

P.C specs : Intel Celeron 2.6 Ghz
Windows XP service pack 2
256 mb RAM
64mb Intel Extreme Graphic card (shared)

I think that it may be the fact the Vid card is shared...but i dont no
rocking 2 -apc- 4 ever
your comp doesnt have the reguired specs...

...it is the vid card
Gazz
damn...the funny thing is tho Vice City runs perfectly, no lag or shit like tht o_0
rocking 2 -apc- 4 ever
i think gta III required a higher one cause of the realistic look to it...then when gta VC went a little cartoony it didnt need as much
Toge
QUOTE(rocking 2 -apc- 4 ever @ Jul 31 2005, 02:29 PM)
i think gta III required a higher one cause of the realistic look to it...then when gta VC went a little cartoony it didnt need as much
[right][snapback]783911[/snapback][/right]

No, Vice required higher specs. than Gta 3.
rocking 2 -apc- 4 ever
i know that...but i always ran gta III on higher specs than gta VC for the same reason...

...just passin on info
The Black Rider
QUOTE(rocking 2 -apc- 4 ever @ Jul 31 2005, 12:29 PM)

and gta III just better in graphics and everything.
kdog
Try running the the Setup.sys (i think thats what it's called). It's found in the root directory of where you installed it. If that don't work I can't help you.
Toge
QUOTE(The Black Rider @ Jul 31 2005, 10:18 PM)
QUOTE(rocking 2 -apc- 4 ever @ Jul 31 2005, 12:29 PM)

and gta III just better in graphics and everything.
[right][snapback]784380[/snapback][/right]

Gta III had better graphics than Vice? No way, just because Vice had a 'cartoony look' doesn't mean it had worser graphics.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.